Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hamish Miller

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    Hamish Miller

    Hi Richard (and All)....Have you ever heard of Hamish Miller? I just watched a video called "The Parallel Community"....We are One,....and thought you might enjoy it. He died on the operating table and had an experience that changed his life. Some of his discoveries regarding earth's energy are fascinating and I was wondering what you might think of them. Most of it was new to me.
    Here is a brief clip from u-tube describing part of the experience.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOLTkjvu1ic

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hi Richard (and All)....Have you ever heard of Hamish Miller? I just watched a video called "The Parallel Community"....We are One,....and thought you might enjoy it. He died on the operating table and had an experience that changed his life. Some of his discoveries regarding earth's energy are fascinating and I was wondering what you might think of them. Most of it was new to me.
    Here is a brief clip from u-tube describing part of the experience.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOLTkjvu1ic
    Hi Kathryn,

    That was an interesting video - it seemed he had the "standard NDE." I heard a very interesting show on NPR called Decoding The Mystery of Near-Death Experiences. You might enjoy it - they interview some scientists who thinks there is good evidence for the validity of the experience.

    The theme of "the unity of all" is really becoming prominent in my life right now. All the books Rose and I are reading tend to weave themselves into that theme. It's pretty cool.

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi Kathryn,

    That was an interesting video - it seemed he had the "standard NDE." I heard a very interesting show on NPR called Decoding The Mystery of Near-Death Experiences. You might enjoy it - they interview some scientists who thinks there is good evidence for the validity of the experience.

    The theme of "the unity of all" is really becoming prominent in my life right now. All the books Rose and I are reading tend to weave themselves into that theme. It's pretty cool.

    Richard
    Hi Richard (and Rose) If you can get the documentary (Parallel Community), it's what he learned about the earth (from the near-death experience) that I found particularly fascinating. It was on Canadian Netflix, and I know the selection is quite different from the American.

    Yes...that theme of unity is becoming more prominent in my life as well. Any titles you can share with me would be greatly appreciated. We're snowed in at the camp right now, with -33 temps...so I've been downloading many books on my Kindle.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Hi Richard (and Rose) If you can get the documentary (Parallel Community), it's what he learned about the earth (from the near-death experience) that I found particularly fascinating. It was on Canadian Netflix, and I know the selection is quite different from the American.

    Yes...that theme of unity is becoming more prominent in my life as well. Any titles you can share with me would be greatly appreciated. We're snowed in at the camp right now, with -33 temps...so I've been downloading many books on my Kindle.
    I checked Netflix but didn't find any reference to the parallel community. But they do have a website, so I'll be checking it out. It looks very interesting, and very much in line with my "evolving worldview" (pun intended).

    http://www.parallelcommunity.com

    Thanks for the tip!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •