Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by debz View Post
    Richard, honestly?!! There have been several people on this forum trying to explain to you what it all means: Kathryn, Bob, Me, and now Bill. But it seems when it comes down to actually examining more closely what we’re saying, you seem to back off the conversation at that point. What’s up with that?
    I answered three days ago ...
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Richard, honestly?!! There have been several people on this forum trying to explain to you what it all means: Kathryn, Bob, Me, and now Bill. But it seems when it comes down to actually examining more closely what we’re saying, you seem to back off the conversation at that point. What’s up with that?
    I answered three days ago ...
    Now it's been over a week. Why do you keep telling my I'm the one who "back's off" the conversation?

I'm gonna have to get me another bag of popcorn.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Now it's been over a week. Why do you keep telling my I'm the one who "back's off" the conversation?

I'm gonna have to get me another bag of popcorn.
    I'm really not avoiding this...just EXCEPTIONALLY busy and I have a feeling this will be one of my LONGER posts (so, considering some of those from the past...).

Grab another bag of popcorn...maybe watch a movie (I recommend The Matrix)...I'll be back...

Deb
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. Eph 1:9-10

I'm really not avoiding this...just EXCEPTIONALLY busy and I have a feeling this will be one of my LONGER posts (so, considering some of those from the past...).

Grab another bag of popcorn...maybe watch a movie (I recommend The Matrix)...I'll be back...

Deb
    No problem Deb. I understand perfectly. That's why folks shouldn't accuse me of "backing off" the conversation if I'm slow to respond at times.

I love the Matrix. And even though I've seen all three at least twice, I think I'd enjoy watching them again. Great movies!

Check out my blog site

Thread Information