Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by j1p7g8 View Post
    A number of Secret Societies are tied up with this Global World Order/Religion some of these being Coudenhove-Kalergi (CK) which is Euro-Jewish type group, Illuminati / Freemasons and no doubt you have heard of the Skull & Bones. Currently the Freemasons are dominant in Israel. There are more Freemasons in UK cities than any other cities in the rest of the world. Two good books are:

Brotherhood of Darkness by Dr. S. Monteith; The Committee of 300 by Dr. J. Coleman

For financial corruption read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.

Regards
    John
    Keep going John,...... you're on the right track... but remember, its an umbrella organization thsat covers BOTH sides as it controls all sides...for the ultimate goal as Jesus said, was for the DARK side to take total control and they will. It can not be stopped because it is part of the design..PROPHECY. Times and the scenario of events shall unfold according to the Lords Will, even though done by the Dark side.

So dont go political, go spiritual for the solution, because we win, we're on the Lords side, and we have the greatest finale or climax ever..... in fighting the dark side together (without physical weapons) but together as ONE, literally

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Lastgathering.html

LIJ

David

I agree

Guys,
    I'm agreeing with you but on one point not, people misinterpret the bible when it comes to politics,
    by Quoting that it will either corrupt you or leave you broken hearted,
    We need Honest people to stand up and lead the way. Yet Every time One stands up he's cut down
    and Killed. Thats why I created the CLEAR system, 75% membership rule on every Law and pay a
    courier to carry the vote.
    No one can be trusted to carry such a burden because it just takes one threat or a lot of money and bang
    there goes another million votes by the wayside.

Check this out:

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...0238#post70238

I'm doing what you would call a carpet bomb run by reaching out to multiple threads at once cause I really
    want people to know that there is a solution to this political mess and grasp what I'm doing.

Thanks
    Mick
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Thread Information