Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Resolution to Login Problems with the Bible Wheel

Hey folks. Just in case some of you might be experiencing login issues with the Biblewheel, here's how to fix it. Basically, because my short-cut to the Biblewheel in Internet Explorer was an old one before Richard updated his website, every time I tried to log in, Internet Explorer would be redirected back to the login page, even after typing in the USER ID and PASSWORD information.

Here's how to resolve this issue:

1. Delete the old "Favorites" linke
    2. Clear out your cache files
    3. Go directly to the Biblewheel website by manually typing in the web-address, and then save that as your new short-cut to "Favorites"

Solves the problem.

Thanks.

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    Hey folks. Just in case some of you might be experiencing login issues with the Biblewheel, here's how to fix it. Basically, because my short-cut to the Biblewheel in Internet Explorer was an old one before Richard updated his website, every time I tried to log in, Internet Explorer would be redirected back to the login page, even after typing in the USER ID and PASSWORD information.

Here's how to resolve this issue:

1. Delete the old "Favorites" linke
    2. Clear out your cache files
    3. Go directly to the Biblewheel website by manually typing in the web-address, and then save that as your new short-cut to "Favorites"

Solves the problem.

Thanks.

Joe
    Great! Thanks for sharing that Joe.

And to everyone else - Please don't be shy. If you are having problems with the site, let me know by PM or post it here. It's very helpful for everyone.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Pontififabulating an alternate contrapolation through creative engineering

Man,

i had 5 posts that were booted out into the nethervoid of Cyberia.

i did what Joe did to avoid redirect, and then after trying to post 5 threads to no effect...
    the window going white...
    ...and then nothing even after either redirect or refresh.
    I tried backing up the pages, re-signing in, and resending to no avail.

If you do have a problem with this just do what i did to solve it.
    i quit
    i ripped out the cables, then took that ancient tower and threw it down the stairs.
    Step two is to grin while dusting your hands off in satisfaction knowing that problem is solved.

Through the bowler's polyeurethane, there is a now a dent in the cedar softwood floor to our dining room, but by golly, that old ?8? gig pentium 3 finally learned it's lesson. (i, think instead of re-flooring, though ceramic tile might be nifty, it will be far easier to switch out that old on/off with a dimmer switch for the chandalier(sp?), or a small persian style mini-rug at the foot of the stairs. (It is right next to the entry anyway.))

If you do not want damaged flooring, think ahead, and place cushions where that useless binary animal is logistically calculated to land.

Sometimes ya' just gotta' set you down a simple solution.

God Bless us everyone.

Barefoot Little Timmy

p.s. this is the first post that made it through since yesterday.
    Last edited by Timmy; 12-04-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Man,

i had 5 posts that were booted out into the nethervoid of Cyberia.

i did what Joe did to avoid redirect, and then after trying to post 5 threads to no effect...
    the window going white...
    ...and then nothing even after either redirect or refresh.
    I tried backing up the pages, re-signing in, and resending to no avail.

If you do have a problem with this just do what i did to solve it.
    i quit
    i ripped out the cables, then took that ancient tower and threw it down the stairs.
    Step two is to grin while dusting your hands off in satisfaction knowing that problem is solved.

Through the bowler's polyeurethane, there is a now a dent in the cedar softwood floor to our dining room, but by golly, that old ?8? gig pentium 3 finally learned it's lesson. (i, think instead of re-flooring, though ceramic tile might be nifty, it will be far easier to switch out that old on/off with a dimmer switch for the chandalier(sp?), or a small persian style mini-rug at the foot of the stairs. (It is right next to the entry anyway.))

If you do not want damaged flooring, think ahead, and place cushions where that useless binary animal is logistically calculated to land.

Sometimes ya' just gotta' set you down a simple solution.

God Bless us everyone.

Barefoot Little Timmy

p.s. this is the first post that made it through since yesterday.
    Humm ...

Thanks for letting me know Timmy. But do you know what actually fixed it? Your story seems a tad fanciful.

And to all:
    If you are having any trouble logging in, please send me an email at richard@biblewheel.com

Thanks!
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Humm ...

Thanks for letting me know Timmy. But do you know what actually fixed it? Your story seems a tad fanciful.

And to all:
    If you are having any trouble logging in, please send me an email at richard@biblewheel.com

Thanks!
    The Big Kahuna fixed my login problems. mighty RAM.

Too fanciful? Perhaps.

I am not prone to fits of rage, and even in this, at least by all outward signs i was CCC (calm,cool and collected). The thought was just so appealing, almost antipathologically iconoclastic: i just had to do it.
    Can"t really tell which one of my selfs made me do it.
    (but now the shared home laptop will have to be used only when available. Anyway, there's more time to think before writing this way. (The old HD will find it's way to a new configuration in our bedroom no doubt.)
    Yes, there is also cracked plaster where it slammed into the wall and the based board trim (even the shoe molding) is dented up.
    With all the wasted cash she spent for the upcoming hypocrites holiday, it will be at least two months before the floor can be repaired unless there is a miracle...
    ...and there is no telling how my own personal grand inquisitor will react when she returns home this morning; but it's known it will not be nice.
    It will be the first thing she sees when she walks in the front door.

Whosoever will, pray for me.

Sincerely,

(still) Barefoot Little Timmy

p.s. What little Timmy does to break the monotony and/or stagnation at times amuses even me.
    Last edited by Timmy; 12-05-2011 at 07:21 AM.

One of our members just informed me that she is having trouble logging in. The information on the top of the page would say she was logged in, but the software would not allow her to post.

The first thing to do if you encounter this kind of problem is to clear you cache. If you don't know how to do this, a quick Google search including your browser name and the words "clear cache" will bring up the information.

If the problem persists, the next step is to try a different browser (e.g. IE vs. FF).

If the problem persists after that, contact me and I will do what I can to help.

Happy New Year everyone!

2012!

Check out my blog site

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    One of our members just informed me that she is having trouble logging in. The information on the top of the page would say she was logged in, but the software would not allow her to post.

The first thing to do if you encounter this kind of problem is to clear you cache. If you don't know how to do this, a quick Google search including your browser name and the words "clear cache" will bring up the information.

If the problem persists, the next step is to try a different browser (e.g. IE vs. FF).

If the problem persists after that, contact me and I will do what I can to help.

Happy New Year everyone!

2012!
    Most respectable sir,

g'day!

For a most excellent cache' cleaner, try this:

http://www.koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/

There are three computers used at different times here, and each responds differently when logging in. One has a problem similar to the complaint mentioned, which is resolved by clicking on "remember me" before clicking to sign in.

One will not even allow me to remain signed in.

One has no problems whatsoever.

Go figure. Hope this helps a bit.

Shalom Shabbat,

Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Most respectable sir,

g'day!

For a most excellent cache' cleaner, try this:

http://www.koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/

There are three computers used at different times here, and each responds differently when logging in. One has a problem similar to the complaint mentioned, which is resolved by clicking on "remember me" before clicking to sign in.

One will not even allow me to remain signed in.

One has no problems whatsoever.

Go figure. Hope this helps a bit.

Shalom Shabbat,

Timmy
    Kind sir Timmy! Thank you very much for the additional information. That is very helpful indeed.

I need reports from "out in the field" since the experience of other users may be different than mine.

I'm not surprised about Vista. That's one of Microsoft's worst OSs. Rose has a Vista machine and she regularly gets kicked off and has to sign in again. I should find out what's causing that.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information