Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Morning has Broken

What a beautiful morning it is!

Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    What a beautiful morning it is!

Rose...this song is SO wonderful! The black bird who speaks at the "break of Dawn"...is the woman...or Christ in His Eve....the "unclean" bird, the raven, who fed Elijah by the brook, before he went to the Widow woman to raise her son. The widow woman is symbolic of the black widow spider who has the 8 infinity symbol on her back . She kills her mate ...the carnal man, at the consummation.
    Peter had to be told 3 times, just before the Kingdom made the shift to the gentiles...that what had been "unclean" under the Law...was now CLEAN. The 3 times speaks of the 3 part process of redemption. Our little black bird and spider (who has been weaving the scarlet thread of redemption) have now come out of their place of hiding behind the veil...to enter Creation..the et Kol...and the VOICE (kole) of God...has emerged from the divide. This was Ruth's gift of the 6 measures of barley placed in her veil. 6...man kind/manchild. It is the restoration of Adam/Eve's dominion and birthright over Creation. (thou shalt be fruitful and multiply)
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-07-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Rose...this song is SO wonderful! The black bird who speaks at the "break of Dawn"...is the woman...or Christ in His Eve....the "unclean" bird, the raven, who fed Elijah by the brook, before he went to the Widow woman to raise her son. The widow woman is symbolic of the black widow spider who has the 8 infinity symbol on her back . She kills her mate ...the carnal man, at the consummation.
    Peter had to be told 3 times, just before the Kingdom made the shift to the gentiles...that what had been "unclean" under the Law...was now CLEAN. The 3 times speaks of the 3 part process of redemption. Our little black bird and spider (who has been weaving the scarlet thread of redemption) have now come out of their place of hiding behind the veil...to enter Creation..the et Kol...and the VOICE (kole) of God...has emerged from the divide. This was Ruth's gift of the 6 measures of barley placed in her veil. 6...man kind/manchild. It is the restoration of Adam/Eve's dominion and birthright over Creation. (thou shalt be fruitful and multiply)
    I love that song too. And it echoes the description that Aldous Huxley gave of his first experience with mescaline. A couple hours after he drank his dose, he looked at the flowers on the table that had been nothing more than an unusual flower arrangment but now shown with a radiance he described as "seeing what Adam saw on the morning of his creation - the miracle, moment by moment, of naked existence."

But why continue to cast everything in terms of a male God - male Christ with female Eve? Was not Adam created first? That would be the Goddess with her Adam.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Birds/Doves

This is why the birds, in the Levitical sacrifice for Leprosy (mortality) aren't mentioned as Doves.
    They have a hidden ministry until the "appointed time". The raven flys "to and fro" during the flood...until the earth is declared "dry". (that dry bed of the Jordan crossing...which is also the "tongue") When her voice comes forth...the CROSSing has been completed. (she has , as the "living sacrifice" the second dove, been let loose into the field) taken up her cross, become the Dove.....and comes up out of Desert, leaning on her Beloved.
    Last edited by kathryn; 12-07-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I love that song too. And it echoes the description that Aldous Huxley gave of his first experience with mescaline. A couple hours after he drank his dose, he looked at the flowers on the table that had been nothing more than an unusual flower arrangment but now shown with a radiance he described as "seeing what Adam saw on the morning of his creation - the miracle, moment by moment, of naked existence."

But why continue to cast everything in terms of a male God - male Christ with female Eve? Was not Adam created first? That would be the Goddess with her Adam.
    How am I doing this? They become ONE. Christ is PLURAL

FULLY CONSUMATED....AS ONE. GOD'S IMAGE/MALE/FEMALE...LET THEM BE ONE AS THE FATHER IS IN THE SON, THE SON IN THE FATHER, THE FATHER AND SON IN THE DAUGHTER...THE MOTHER/FATHER/SON/DAUGHTER/SPOUSE/LOVER/SISTER/BROTHER AS ONE....AS THE TWINS IN THE SONG OF SOLOMON.

How am I doing this? They become ONE. Christ is PLURAL
    Christ is plural in the Garden with Eve? ?

I know you like to think of the Church as "Christ" and so as plural in the sense that there are many members in the body, but I didn't realize I was supposed to think of "Christ" as "plural" in every reference to him in the Bible. It must have been quite a process of birth for poor Mary - squirting out thousands upon thousands of little Christs!

This typolology stuff can get a little out of hand, eh?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

This was the calling of Elijah...that the Father's hearts be turned to the "sons"...the sons to the fathers. Elijah becomes one with Elisha...the Elisha twins...the double fruitfulness of Ephraim/Joseph.
    Read Joseph's blessing again

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Christ is plural in the Garden with Eve? ?

I know you like to think of the Church as "Christ" and so as plural in the sense that there are many members in the body, but I didn't realize I was supposed to think of "Christ" as "plural" in every reference to him in the Bible. It must have been quite a process of birth for poor Mary - squirting out thousands upon thousands of little Christs!

This typolology stuff can get a little out of hand, eh?
    nope...it's clear as a bell once that two-sided coin drops Just relax. It's coming.

This is why the birds, in the Levitical sacrifice for Leprosy (mortality) aren't mentioned as Doves.
    They have a hidden ministry until the "appointed time". The raven flys "to and fro" during the flood...until the earth is declared "dry". (that dry bed of the Jordan crossing...which is also the "tongue") When her voice comes forth...the CROSSing has been completed. (she has , as the "living sacrifice" the second dove, been let loose into the field) taken up her cross, become the Dove.....and comes up out of Desert, leaning on her Beloved.
    If that were true, then should not the first bird in Lev 14 have been a raven, and the second a dove?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information