Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Happy Anniversary Richard and Rose , Bob and Dawn!
    Heh....In northern British Columbia today, we have had a foot of 333 http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_333.asp
    since midnight. Thanks alot for the synchronocisity (sp?)! Wait until it our anniversary on 6/6 and I'll ROLL you down some!
    A toast to you all from the frozen tundra!
    There's some nice associations on that page! Thanks for reminding me.

Spelling = synchronicity.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Name:  P1000335.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  218.4 KB

333 day (compared to avatar photo from a week ago) Just took this from my living room window.
    Last edited by kathryn; 11-29-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Another Synchronicity!

Rose and I went to the Red Lobster tonight for our 8th Wedding Anniversary. We went a little early, at around 5:00 PM, so not many folks were there. The waiter seated us in a booth adjacent to the only other couple in that section of the restaurant. When asked if we wanted drinks, we ordered our usual blended margaritas (Red Lobster makes the best!) and I jokingly asked if they were free since it was our anniversary. The folks in the next booth, the only other folks in our whole section, piped up and said "Hey! It's our anniversary too! They have been been 14 years.

The more you notice synchronicities, the more they seem to happen.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post

333 day (compared to avatar photo from a week ago) Just took this from my living room window.
    You forgot to mention that 333 = shalag = SNOW!

This reminds me of one of my very important "learning Hebrew" dreams that I had not long after the Dumbo Dreams. Many elements in the dream were related to the Number 3 and the letters Shin (300) Lamed (30) and Gimel (3). I don't have time to write it all up right now, but basically there were round logs like presto logs (cylindrical) that I kicked over a cyclone fence with my feet and they landed in some snow (even though it wasn't cold). Logs of course are LG = 33 (transliterated in Hebrew) and snow is shalag = 333, a fact I did not know at that time! And I was kicking them with my foot = regel = 233 in Hebrew. So here I was dreaming alphanumerically coded puns in Hebrew! And the Number 3 relates to cycles (glgl = wheel) since cycles have a beginning, middle, end. And so I had kicked the cylindrical logs over a cyclone fence into snow (shalag).

I had lots of dreams like that back then where Hebrew, puns, and gematria were all being poured into my head from I don't know where. But it was good knowledge that remains unto this day.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information