Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,313

    Our Wedding Day Synchronicity

    Today is Richard's and my anniversary…we were married 11-29-03. I would like to share a wonderful synchronicity that happened 8 years ago today. On 1-11 of 2003, Richard asked me to marry him ( I accepted ), in making plans for our wedding it was my strong desire to set our wedding date for 3-3-03, partly because there was three ones in the date he asked me to marry him, and partly because I liked the idea of three three’s. I began making plans for that date, but due to extenuating circumstances I had to cancel my plans and put the wedding on hold. It wasn’t until mid October that I was free to consider a new date for our wedding. My brother who was Richards best friend in college was going to be his Best Man, but was only free to come out during Thanksgiving break, so I set our wedding date for the Saturday following Thanksgiving...it fell on 11-29 in 2003.

    It was about a month into wedded bliss when Richard came back from jogging one day and burst into the house saying 'guess what?' well, I had no clue what he wanted me to guess about, so I said 'What? ' he then proceeded to say that while jogging it occurred to him the day we were married on was the 333rd day of the year! I got my wish for three three’s fulfilled without even knowing it until a month later…Ah, the mystery of life’s synchronicities…




    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

    To know oneself is to know the universe...


    Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

    Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

    Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    ********************************
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Today is Richard's and my anniversary…we were married 11-29-03. I would like to share a wonderful synchronicity that happened 8 years ago today. On 1-11 of 2003, Richard asked me to marry him ( I accepted ), in making plans for our wedding it was my strong desire to set our wedding date for 3-3-03, partly because there was three ones in the date he asked me to marry him, and partly because I liked the idea of three three’s. I began making plans for that date, but due to extenuating circumstances I had to cancel my plans and put the wedding on hold. It wasn’t until mid October that I was free to consider a new date for our wedding. My brother who was Richards best friend in college was going to be his Best Man, but was only free to come out during Thanksgiving break, so I set our wedding date for the Saturday following Thanksgiving...it fell on 11-29 in 2003.

    It was about a month into wedded bliss when Richard came back from jogging one day and burst into the house saying 'guess what?' well, I had no clue what he wanted me to guess about, so I said 'What? ' he then proceeded to say that while jogging it occurred to him the day we were married on was the 333rd day of the year! I got my wish for three three’s fulfilled without even knowing it until a month later…Ah, the mystery of life’s synchronicities…




    Rose
    Happy anniversary, my love!

    That synchronicity was very meaningful to me because I had long associated the the Number 3 with the Holy Spirit and Marriage and the "Family Circle." I had a rather large and diverse set of associations that made 3/3/03 seem like a very good date date for a wedding.

    And then I noticed that we bought our wedding license on which was the 314th day of the year, and 314 is the value of "gamos" (marriage) in Greek. I guess some things were just meant to be, wouldn't you say, baby?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Happy anniversary, my love!

    That synchronicity was very meaningful to me because I had long associated the the Number 3 with the Holy Spirit and Marriage and the "Family Circle." I had a rather large and diverse set of associations that made 3/3/03 seem like a very good date date for a wedding.

    And then I noticed that we bought our wedding license on which was the 314th day of the year, and 314 is the value of "gamos" (marriage) in Greek. I guess some things were just meant to be, wouldn't you say, baby?


    Richard and Rose...Happy Anniversary!!!!!
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis



    "It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    Richard and Rose...Happy Anniversary!!!!!
    Thanks my friend!

    Here's a digital cheers to you!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Today is Richard's and my anniversary…we were married 11-29-03. I would like to share a wonderful synchronicity that happened 8 years ago today. On 1-11 of 2003, Richard asked me to marry him ( I accepted ), in making plans for our wedding it was my strong desire to set our wedding date for 3-3-03, partly because there was three ones in the date he asked me to marry him, and partly because I liked the idea of three three’s. I began making plans for that date, but due to extenuating circumstances I had to cancel my plans and put the wedding on hold. It wasn’t until mid October that I was free to consider a new date for our wedding. My brother who was Richards best friend in college was going to be his Best Man, but was only free to come out during Thanksgiving break, so I set our wedding date for the Saturday following Thanksgiving...it fell on 11-29 in 2003.

    It was about a month into wedded bliss when Richard came back from jogging one day and burst into the house saying 'guess what?' well, I had no clue what he wanted me to guess about, so I said 'What? ' he then proceeded to say that while jogging it occurred to him the day we were married on was the 333rd day of the year! I got my wish for three three’s fulfilled without even knowing it until a month later…Ah, the mystery of life’s synchronicities…

    Rose
    Hi Rose,
    Happy aniversary!!!
    It just so happens to be mine too. (Synchronicity)
    And thanks for the threes.

    Here is another one for you. It is my 30th.
    Dawn and I were married 11/29/81.

    Here is a Kirilian photo of our fingertips immediately before and after the ceremony.



    Dawn is away this year. First time we spent an aniversary apart. I will pick her up at the airport tomorrow, though.
    She will be interested in the 333 sychronicity.

    All the best you two!!,
    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Rose,
    Happy aniversary!!!
    It just so happens to be mine too. (Synchronicity)
    And thanks for the threes.

    Here is another one for you. It is my 30th.
    Dawn and I were married 11/29/81.

    Here is a Kirilian photo of our fingertips immediately before and after the ceremony.

    ...

    Dawn is away this year. First time we spent an aniversary apart. I will pick her up at the airport tomorrow, though.
    She will be interested in the 333 sychronicity.

    All the best you two!!,
    Bob
    Thank you brother-man! Those are great photos. I've never really looked into Kirlian photography much. It sure looks fascinating.

    I'm guessing the top photo was "after the ceremony" because the auras are much brighter and connected. Is that correct?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Thank you brother-man! Those are great photos. I've never really looked into Kirlian photography much. It sure looks fascinating.

    I'm guessing the top photo was "after the ceremony" because the auras are much brighter and connected. Is that correct?
    Hi Richard,
    Yes the top photo is after the ceremony.
    My friend Brad is the photographer. He used transparency film. I guess he doesn't even know where to buy it anymore. He got the workings of the Kirilian camera from Edmund Scientific and we built a case for it and put sleeves to put our hands in to block any light coming in.
    As far as I know this experiement was never done before or since this Kirlian was taken.
    A lot of fond memories of that day.
    Very cloudy day, but the sun broke through the stained glass of Jesus praying in the Garden behind the altar during the ceremony. Coming out of church to find my rusted out 1970 Ford Maveric's interior completely filled up with balloons!!

    Like Rose said, "Some things are just meant to be."
    Anyway you can see what it looks like at another level (Astral, Electomagnetic?) to become "one flesh."

    Anyway, Congrats Brother and Sister!!!
    May the light of the circle of your love for each other grow brighter and stronger as each year goes by,

    Bob
    Last edited by Bob May; 11-29-2011 at 11:38 AM.
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado Mountains
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Today is Richard's and my anniversary…we were married 11-29-03. I would like to share a wonderful synchronicity that happened 8 years ago today. On 1-11 of 2003, Richard asked me to marry him ( I accepted ), in making plans for our wedding it was my strong desire to set our wedding date for 3-3-03, partly because there was three ones in the date he asked me to marry him, and partly because I liked the idea of three three’s. I began making plans for that date, but due to extenuating circumstances I had to cancel my plans and put the wedding on hold. It wasn’t until mid October that I was free to consider a new date for our wedding. My brother who was Richards best friend in college was going to be his Best Man, but was only free to come out during Thanksgiving break, so I set our wedding date for the Saturday following Thanksgiving...it fell on 11-29 in 2003.

    It was about a month into wedded bliss when Richard came back from jogging one day and burst into the house saying 'guess what?' well, I had no clue what he wanted me to guess about, so I said 'What? ' he then proceeded to say that while jogging it occurred to him the day we were married on was the 333rd day of the year! I got my wish for three three’s fulfilled without even knowing it until a month later…Ah, the mystery of life’s synchronicities…


    Rose
    Beautiful story!! Happy Anniversary!! (3 cheerleaders...)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Yes the top photo is after the ceremony.
    My friend Brad is the photographer. He used transparency film. I guess he doesn't even know where to buy it anymore. He got the workings of the Kirilian camera from Edmund Scientific and we built a case for it and put sleeves to put our hands in to block any light coming in.
    As far as I know this experiement was never done before or since this Kirlian was taken.
    A lot of fond memories of that day.
    Very cloudy day, but the sun broke through the stained glass of Jesus praying in the Garden behind the altar during the ceremony. Coming out of church to find my rusted out 1970 Ford Maveric's interior completely filled up with balloons!!

    Like Rose said, "Some things are just meant to be."
    Anyway you can see what it looks like at another level (Astral, Electomagnetic?) to become "one flesh."

    Anyway, Congrats Brother and Sister!!!
    May the light of the circle of your love for each other grow brighter and stronger as each year goes by,

    Bob
    Hey there Bob,

    I was so taken by the pics I didn't notice you had said that you and Dawn were married 11/29/81! How cool is that?

    Happy Anniversary! We need 9 = 3 x 3 cheerleaders for this celebration!

    ............



    And 81 = 3 x 3 x 3 x 3

    So you were married on 3 / 3 / 3 x 3 x 3 x 3
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,163

    333

    Happy Anniversary Richard and Rose , Bob and Dawn!
    Heh....In northern British Columbia today, we have had a foot of 333 http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_333.asp
    since midnight. Thanks alot for the synchronocisity (sp?)! Wait until it our anniversary on 6/6 and I'll ROLL you down some!
    A toast to you all from the frozen tundra!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •