Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

About the Psalm 117 being the middle of the bible and the math

http://www.biblewheel.com/Collaborat...2002_07_03.asp

http://www.whatabeginning.com/BBooks...onLegacy/P.htm

This makes me think that everything in the bible is there for a supernatural way for the reader to believe.
    And all the dark stories in the bible is just a reflection of our dark sides, and that we say it is because of God, This was people from before, that you would have been like if you lived at that time where Jesus only was symbolized, and the law was what man relied on. The closest thing to be a good man was David.
    But because of Psalm 117 being the middle chapter and all the math there, i believe the bible is sealed to be like it is, 66 books, 1189 chapters.
    The forming of the biblewheel also is like an confirmation.
    Its like God CREATING the heavens and the earth, and later FORMING the sun and stars and the sea. To be as perfect as it is today.

Psalm 117

It's quite difficult for me to see Bible as sealed, as there are so many different Bibles.
    I already told about the beginning of my doubts when I learnt the different spellings in Torah, but there are less microscopic changes in the whole Bible.
    It's a nice pattern to have Ps 117, the shortest chapter, at the exact middle of the 1189 chapters of the whole Christian Bible, but it's true only with the KJV and some other versions coming from the KJV. In LXX and the Vulgata, Ps 117 is the actual Ps 118 of KJV.
    I find it a nice pattern too to have the middle between the shortest chapter and the longest one, thinking the gematria of the two middle verses of Ps 119 (or 118) equates the gematria of the two only verses of Ps 117 (or 116).
    It seems quite hard to find if there is any genuine numbering of the psalms.

In France, the first important translation of the Bible was made by Sacy at the end of the 17th Century. It follows the Bible Wheel order, with only the 66 canonic books.
    You can see here the table of contents, with the number of chapters for each book:
    http://books.google.fr/books?id=8GcO...page&q&f=false
    And you can see there the Ps 117 is the Ps 118 of KJV:

I read carefully the thread about the Heart of Bible and appreciated the whole of it:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...-of-God-s-Word

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    It's quite difficult for me to see Bible as sealed, as there are so many different Bibles.
    I already told about the beginning of my doubts when I learnt the different spellings in Torah, but there are less microscopic changes in the whole Bible.
    It's a nice pattern to have Ps 117, the shortest chapter, at the exact middle of the 1189 chapters of the whole Christian Bible, but it's true only with the KJV and some other versions coming from the KJV. In LXX and the Vulgata, Ps 117 is the actual Ps 118 of KJV.
    I find it a nice pattern too to have the middle between the shortest chapter and the longest one, thinking the gematria of the two middle verses of Ps 119 (or 118) equates the gematria of the two only verses of Ps 117 (or 116).
    It seems quite hard to find if there is any genuine numbering of the psalms.

In France, the first important translation of the Bible was made by Sacy at the end of the 17th Century. It follows the Bible Wheel order, with only the 66 canonic books.
    You can see here the table of contents, with the number of chapters for each book:
    And you can see there the Ps 117 is the Ps 118 of KJV:

I read carefully the thread about the Heart of Bible and appreciated the whole of it:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...-of-God-s-Word
    I agree that evidence like Psalm 117 would far too weak to convince me that the Bible was "sealed" - that kind of pattern would only seem significant if I already had reason to think the 66 book canon were "sealed."

The only evidence that I have found convincing is the Bible Wheel. The fact that there are other versions in the pattern does not appear says nothing about the validity of the pattern. All those other versions can be thought of as "rough drafts."
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I agree that evidence like Psalm 117 would far too weak to convince me that the Bible was "sealed" - that kind of pattern would only seem significant if I already had reason to think the 66 book canon were "sealed."

The only evidence that I have found convincing is the Bible Wheel. The fact that there are other versions in the pattern does not appear says nothing about the validity of the pattern. All those other versions can be thought of as "rough drafts."
    I believe God can make his pattern fit even if there is many different chapter divisions or book divisions. It's just for him to take the believer who arrange and take over a bit of his life, because if we believe, he will live His life through us. And its not a rulebreak of not interfeering with our free will. Hehe.
    But the real midddlepoint of the bible is Jesus, and its confirmated by the 117 chapters of NT History from Matthew to Acts.
    But Psalm 117 has a nice math thow, having 62 letters and its sum is 2294 which is 37*62.
    If Jesus was 33 years old when going up to heaven and vanishing behind the skies. From that time on until the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem was 37 years.

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    I already noticed this verse 6:20, as "Oracle" is in Hebrew devir = 216 = 6 x 6 x6, and in this devir were the Tables with the 'esret hadevarim, the Decalog in 620 letters.
    The tablets with the 620 letters were smashed by Moses.

In the ark that was placed in the "devir" were the tablets with 706 letters (second version of the decalogue, Dt. 5:6-18), so with 86 letters more.

86 is gematria of "kos"= goblet, cup.

Which I think is the cup of the new testament.

Mark 15:38 has
    Καὶ τὸ καταπέτασμα τοῦ ναοῦ ἐσχίσθη εἰς δύο ἀπ' ἄνωθεν ἕως κάτω
    And the curtain of the sanctuary split in two from above to below

Which I think does allude to "devir" as coinciding the "216-lettered Name" in Exodus 14:19-21, of which the last ten letters form "vayibakku hamayim" , "and the water split", translated in LXX as καὶ ἐσχίσθη τὸ ὕδωρ.

The second version of the decalogue has 17 words more than the first version.

First version is written with 172 words, second version with 189 words.

17 is gematria of "tov", good, the very essence of "b'sorah tovah", good news.

172, gematria of "akev", heel, has to do with wine. Wine can make you drunk.

Wine, the fruit of the vine, is fruit of the third day (after Deuteronomy 8:8).

The third day has two times "And God saw that it was good", "wayar elohim ki-tov".

The second "tov" (in Genesis 1:12) is the 153rd word from the beginning,
    which woudln't have been the case if the earth had brought forth "ets pri oseh pri" (fruit tree making fruit) instead of "ets oseh pri" (tree making fruit).

Which is the secret of divine mercy.

The second set of tablets were brought down by Moses on the tenth of Tishri = Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement, the day on which the High Priest enters the "devir".

Note that "devir" is not only mentioned in 1Kings 6:20 ...
    Last edited by sylvius; 05-26-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    That looked like a hint, so checked the other occurrences and found this:

Psalm 28:2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

We have the identity: Holy Oracle (davir qadosh, דביר קדש) = f620
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That looked like a hint, so checked the other occurrences and found this:

Psalm 28:2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

We have the identity: Holy Oracle (davir qadosh, דביר קדש) = f620
    It is written:
    "b'nasi yadav el-d'vir kadsh├Ęcha"

דְּבִיר קָדְשֶׁךָ = 640

By the way,

"Devir" is 9 times mentioned in 1Kings 6.

v.5, v.16, v.17, v.19, v.20, v.21, v.22, v.23, v.31.

The tablets with the 620 letters were smashed by Moses.

In the ark that was placed in the "devir" were the tablets with 706 letters (second version of the decalogue, Dt. 5:6-18), so with 86 letters more.

86 is gematria of "kos"= goblet, cup.

Which I think is the cup of the new testament.
    My first association of the number 86 is always "Elohim."

I studied the Exodus version of the Ten Commandments in depth and was very impressed by what I saw. I wrote a series of articles that starts here. The number 620 is the value of Keter (Crown) and the phrase "Keter Torah" is traditionally inscribed on the Torah shield. It has the same value as "The Ten Commandments":

The Ten Commandments

Esret HaDevarim
    = 1231 = The Crown of the Torah

Keter Torah

The 620 letters show amazing patterns based on prime multiples of the number 40:

I've never studied the detailed structure of the Deuteronomy version. Have you? Does it show a detailed structure like the Exodus version? I see one connection right off the bat. The number 706 = 2 x 353 and 353 is one of the primes found in the Exodus version. It is the value of "Eternal Light" and relates to another prime in the Exodus version - 383 - because 383 = "For an eternal light" (l'aur olam).

Mark 15:38 has
    Καὶ τὸ καταπέτασμα τοῦ ναοῦ ἐσχίσθη εἰς δύο ἀπ' ἄνωθεν ἕως κάτω
    And the curtain of the sanctuary split in two from above to below

Which I think does allude to "devir" as coinciding the "216-lettered Name" in Exodus 14:19-21, of which the last ten letters form "vayibakku hamayim" , "and the water split", translated in LXX as ἐσχίσθη τὸ ὕδωρ.

The second version of the decalogue has 17 words more than the first version.

First version is written with 172 words, second version with 189 words.

17 is gematria of "tov", good, the very essence of "b'sorah tovah", good news.

172, gematria of "akev", heel, has to do with wine. Wine can make you drunk.

Wine, the fruit of the vine, is fruit of the third day (after Deuteronomy 8:8).

The third day has two times "And God saw that it was good", "wayar elohim ki-tov".

The second "tov" (in Genesis 1:12) is the 153rd word from the beginning,
    which woudln't have been the case if the earth had brought forth "ets pri oseh pri" (fruit tree making fruit) instead of "ets oseh pri" (tree making fruit).

Which is the secret of divine mercy.

The second set of tablets were brought down by Moses on the tenth of Tishri = Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement, the day on which the High Priest enters the "devir".

Why do you think the Deuteronomy version was the version put into the ark? The text says that God wrote the same words in the second set of tablets that were put in the ark:

Exodus 34:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.

Check out my blog site

It is written:
    "b'nasi yadav el-d'vir kadsh├Ęcha"

דְּבִיר קָדְשֶׁךָ = 640
    Yes, of course. But the identity I showed is true. It's just not written in that verse.

Do you work only with words exactly as written in the Bible, or do you also consider the values of legitimate Hebrew phrases derived from what is written, as I did with davir qadosh?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information