Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

How to recover autosaved posts (like when your browser crashes)

A great new feature of vBulletin 4.1 is that it autosaves your post while you type in the comment editor. Every 30 seconds or so you will see a yellow notification of that says "Auto-Saved". If your browser crashes or your computer shuts down because of a power glitch or whatever, you can recover your post by simply going back to the thread you were on and clicking "Reply To Post." You will then see a notification that says "Restore Auto-Saved Content" and BINGO! you are right back where you left off!

I just tried it with this post. I didn't know if it would work because I am composing a new thread. But yep, it worked perfectly. I just came back to this subforum and clicked "Post New Thread" and there was my notification "Restore Auto-Saved Content."

How cool is that?

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

How to recover autosaved posts (like when your browser crashes)

How cool is that?
    Very cool indeed and most welcome. THANK YOU, Richard!

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Very cool indeed and most welcome. THANK YOU, Richard!

My pleasure, my friend!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information