Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Codex Magica

Codex Magica

I wanted to submit this incredible amount of info I just found. I thought about putting this in the "Fringe" forum because I have no idea how much is true. But after reading through several pages I realized that "Mystery Religions" seemed more appropriate.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...a.htm#Contents

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...x_magica04.htm
    Name:  coodex_53.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  112.3 KB

Interesting how much in common the Dems and the Republicans really have when most of the time they are trying to show us that they are idealogical enemies. In many ways they are both working towards the same goals.

Someone (Texe Marrs) has obviously done a lot of work. I did not know that Ronald Reagon was a 33rd degree Mason. I bet most of his followers and admirers don't know that. I wonder if it would change their opinion of him?

This is kind of funny. Read the comments. Masons trying to figure out the term "Are you a travelling man?"
    http://thenortheasterncorner.com/200...eling-man.html

Rick
    Last edited by heb13-13; 11-20-2011 at 07:20 PM.

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Probably good to start here. (Introduction of all places).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...m#INTRODUCTION"

And at the bottom, Texe Marrs (interesting name) throws out this challenge.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by heb13-13; 11-20-2011 at 07:36 PM.

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    Probably good to start here. (Introduction of all places).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...m#INTRODUCTION"

And at the bottom, Texe Marrs (interesting name) throws out this challenge.
    Wow, Texe has a lot to say...about nothing. Good post though...funny.
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by heb13-13 View Post
    I wanted to submit this incredible amount of info I just found. I thought about putting this in the "Fringe" forum because I have no idea how much is true. But after reading through several pages I realized that "Mystery Religions" seemed more appropriate.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...a.htm#Contents

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...x_magica04.htm

Interesting how much in common the Dems and the Republicans really have when most of the time they are trying to show us that they are idealogical enemies. In many ways they are both working towards the same goals.

Someone (Texe Marrs) has obviously done a lot of work. I did not know that Ronald Reagon was a 33rd degree Mason. I bet most of his followers and admirers don't know that. I wonder if it would change their opinion of him?

This is kind of funny. Read the comments. Masons trying to figure out the term "Are you a travelling man?"
    http://thenortheasterncorner.com/200...eling-man.html

Rick
    Texe Marrs? I guess you never heard of him before. He's "pretty far out there" in the land of wild conspiracy theories, KJVOnly-ism, and all sorts of wacky stuff that convinced me long ago he was a loon. I should make a "Outer Fringe" subforum for guys like Marrs.

Case in point, Ronald Reagan was not a Freemason, let alone a 33 degree Mason! Here is the list of Presidents who were Masons from the Masonic site - they are very proud of their members who were also Presidents. Here's the list from their own page:
    1. George Washington
    2. James Monroe
    3. Andrew Jackson
    4. James Polk
    5. James Buchanan
    6. Andrew Johnson
    7. James Garfield
    8. William McKinley
    9. Theodore Roosevelt
    10. Howard Taft
    11. Warren Harding
    12. Franklin Roosevelt
    13. Harry Truman
    14. Gerald Ford
    And here's their explanation for the "confusion" (or deliberate disinformation) about Reagan's status as a Mason -

Ronald Reagan has often been referred to as a Freemason. President Reagan is
    not a Freemason although he is an honorary member of the Imperial Council of the
    Shrine. President Reagan has on numerous occasions been involved in Shrine and
    masonic functions throughout his career.
    The confusion as to his membership arises from a ceremony held in the Oval
    Office of the White House on February 11th, 1988, when a group of Freemasons
    presented President Reagan with a certificate of honor from the Grand Lodge of
    Washington, D.C., then he was made an Honourary Scottish Rite mason. The title
    of Freemason can only be conferred by a Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted
    Masons. In Reagan's case this was not done, probably because the ceremonies
    would have taken a full day to confer and the president's time was limited;
    therefore,President Reagan should only be referred to as a Shriner or Scottish
    Rite mason. The Shrine and Scottish Rite are concordant bodies and cannot confer
    the title Freemason on any person.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Texe Marrs? I guess you never heard of him before. He's "pretty far out there" in the land of wild conspiracy theories, KJVOnly-ism, and all sorts of wacky stuff that convinced me long ago he was a loon. I should make a "Outer Fringe" subforum for guys like Marrs.

Case in point, Ronald Reagan was not a Freemason, let alone a 33 degree Mason! Here is the list of Presidents who were Masons from the Masonic site - they are very proud of their members who were also Presidents. Here's the list from their own page:
    1. George Washington
    2. James Monroe
    3. Andrew Jackson
    4. James Polk
    5. James Buchanan
    6. Andrew Johnson
    7. James Garfield
    8. William McKinley
    9. Theodore Roosevelt
    10. Howard Taft
    11. Warren Harding
    12. Franklin Roosevelt
    13. Harry Truman
    14. Gerald Ford
    And here's their explanation for the "confusion" (or deliberate disinformation) about Reagan's status as a Mason -
    So what do you think of the Freemasons? Are they part of an "Illuninati conspiracy" to rule the world with Satan as their king?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

So what do you think of the Freemasons? Are they part of an "Illuninati conspiracy" to rule the world with Satan as their king?

Well of course they are...duh!
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

~ Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    Well of course they are...duh!
    I knew it! And now we have it straight from one of the Illumanit henchmen!

Check out my blog site

I knew it! And now we have it straight from one of the Illumanit henchmen!
    That's 'Mr. Illuminati Henchmen'... to you! (Unless you actually are a traveling man...in disguise!
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

~ Thomas Paine

I have never paid much attention to that or any other "secret societies". My security is not in knowledge because knowledge is not always equivalent to truth. In fact, there is more "knowledge" floating around today than truth. Truth is a person and my faith is not in what I know but who I know.

Knowledge will abound, but not the knowledge of the Holy.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    That's 'Mr. Illuminati Henchmen'... to you! (Unless you actually are a traveling man...in disguise!
    Not knowing anything about these "secret societies", I do find it interesting when people jokingly laugh it off with a veiled mocking of any proponent of it. Obviously, it is condescending but I wonder if there is anything else behind it.

This all brings up an observation I have made over the years in being an observer of human behaviour and it seems interesting to me how different people react when some kind of supposed "conspiracy theory" is brought up.

I see that with a lot of different subjects.

I have read a bit through the years and have noticed the derision that goes on towards people that talk about the Club of Rome, Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderburg Group, etc, etc. They mock and joke about proposed conspiracies as if they are actually "in the know" about something. Most people that don't have a clue about something won't do that. However, people that do know about something and want to keep it secret,,, well you get my point.

Some take these subjects very seriously and others mock them derisively. I'm not saying secret societies don't exist and aren't serious. But, I'm not going to spend my life trying to uncover them. I guess that is what Texe Marrs did or is doing ( I don't even know if he is dead or alive).

From what I have learned about history and conspiracies, there are two views. The "Accidental View of History" and the "Conspiratorial View of History". The Accidental View of course is always accidental until proven fact. Like Hitlers conspiracy to invade Poland and then the reality of it. Whether the burning of the Reichstag was conspiratorial, it has never really been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Anyway, I would think if one is part of a "secret society", one would want to keep it secret. Right? That is why I find joking or mocking an individual about secret societies could also be a technique in continuing to achieve their goal of secrecy. If I wanted to keep something secret, I would certainly laugh it off as "crazy".

All the best,
    Rick
    Last edited by heb13-13; 11-20-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Thread Information