Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Richard...about last night...

Man, last night was something else! For a good solid hour there we were in the "flow" on synchronicity. I haven't had that many in a while. 528 baby! Thank you for being a part of it...almost like a Beatles' song.
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    Man, last night was something else! For a good solid hour there we were in the "flow" on synchronicity. I haven't had that many in a while. 528 baby! Thank you for being a part of it...almost like a Beatles' song.
    I still got a smile on my face. It was good.

And now I need to write up the whole thing. The little bit I shared last night was just the teaser, but I knew I had to post it then since you had mentioned the key number 528 in response to the post from which I had deleted it. Post while the sychronicity is hot!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I still got a smile on my face. It was good.

And now I need to write up the whole thing. The little bit I shared last night was just the teaser, but I knew I had to post it then since you had mentioned the key number 528 in response to the post from which I had deleted it. Post while the sychronicity is hot!
    I'm truly looking forward to hearing the rest. Take your time...and don't leave out any "meaningful" details...brother-man.
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thread Information