Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

YouTube video: Debate on the Historicity of Jesus' Resurrection

The following are videos of a debate between William Lane Craig vs Bart Ehrman on the historical proof of Jesus' resurrection. Ehrman was once a devout Christian and minister...and one of the greatest New Testament scholars alive.

This one is for you, Rose!

Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

I love the smell of burnt Craig arguments in the morning ... smell's like, victory.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Burnt Craig arguments

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I love the smell of burnt Craig arguments in the morning ... smell's like, victory.

He may possibly be one of the most annoying primates I have ever come across. He knows he's full of shit...he just won't admit it, because it's his job to be "a dogmatic, mind-controlling, keep the masses in the darkness jerk"...sorry...I just don't like the man!!!
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

~ Thomas Paine

Hi RC

Thanks for posting some more Craig... My brother called me while I was watching the videos, we laughed about how Craig is like a dog with a bone...he just won't let go. I think I've had enough of him for awhile

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by RC Christian View Post
    He may possibly be one of the most annoying primates I have ever come across. He knows he's full of shit...he just won't admit it, because it's his job to be "a dogmatic, mind-controlling, keep the masses in the darkness jerk"...sorry...I just don't like the man!!!
    Hey, I don't blame you! His logic is ludicrous. He justifies all abortion and murder of children when he defends God of the genocide he commanded by saying "Hey, they go to heaven because they are under the age of accountability, so no harm no foul. God did them no wrong when he ordered them to be killed."

The guy's a loon - which makes me wonder why he is getting so much attention. I think it's probably for two reasons: 1) Atheists are toying with him like a dog with a squeaky toy, and 2) There simply are not any competent Christian apologists out there! They've all corrupted their minds in service of ridiculous unsupportable dogmas.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Craig...

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey, I don't blame you! His logic is ludicrous. He justifies all abortion and murder of children when he defends God of the genocide he commanded by saying "Hey, they go to heaven because they are under the age of accountability, so no harm no foul. God did them no wrong when he ordered them to be killed."

The guy's a loon - which makes me wonder why he is getting so much attention. I think it's probably for two reasons: 1) Atheists are toying with him like a dog with a squeaky toy, and 2) There simply are not any competent Christian apologists out there! They've all corrupted their minds in service of ridiculous unsupportable dogmas.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

~ Thomas Paine

Ipityou Guest

How lame

Wow. What a bunch of hateful douchebags. I pity you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipityou View Post
    Wow. What a bunch of hateful douchebags. I pity you all.
    Thank you for your loving and intelligent response. Now I see how I should act if only I weren't so "hateful."

Check out my blog site

Bark worse than Bite?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Thank you for your loving and intelligent response. Now I see how I should act if only I weren't so "hateful."

Yeah Richard, maybe you're really a creampuff?

Genesis2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

And Adam replied: What does 'die' mean? Is it anything like sleeping or resting or roller skating?

And God said: Never mind that. Just don't eat the tree's with bark on them, or they'll bite you!

And Adam said: Is that good or is it evil, or is there any difference?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post

Yeah Richard, maybe you're really a creampuff?
    I've been called worse!

Genesis2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

And Adam replied: What does 'die' mean? Is it anything like sleeping or resting or roller skating?

And God said: Never mind that. Just don't eat the tree's with bark on them, or they'll bite you!

And Adam said: Is that good or is it evil, or is there any difference?
    Nice~! That's pretty much how things probably went. It's pretty strange to think that Adam could know the difference between good and evil before he ate of the tree. So how could he know what God was talking about? And why is "blind obedience" venerated so much? If I were God I wouldn't want people "obeying" me all the time. I'd want them to be happy and free and creative just like I want all the people around me. The whole story is entirely unbelievable.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information