Google Ads

Poll: Should the Bible Wheel site post Google ads?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

I turned off Google ads - what do you think?

I'd like to know how folks feel about Google ads. Do they bother you, or do you just ignore them? Or do you love them because they help you find things you are looking for? Should the Bible Wheel site have them?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

ads for support only....

Do the 'ads' support your site? If they do keep them on. Some 'site' show the 'ads' to 'you' if you are not a member of the 'forum'. Once you become a 'member' the 'ads' are not visable except for a 'folder' that 'members' can go to to look at the 'sponsors'. This keeps members from having to wade through all of the 'stuff' and get to the 'points' of why we are here.

If you get nothing from the ads (cash and web supports and payments in kind) then get rid of them.... I don't want to see them.
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I'd like to know how folks feel about Google ads. Do they bother you, or do you just ignore them? Or do you love them because they help you find things you are looking for? Should the Bible Wheel site have them?
    Hey there Richard,

I was thinking the same as Les. The ads don't bother me. I don't even see them anymore as I just ignore them. If you are receiving some income to help offset the costs of hosting this forum I would definitely keep them. Why should we vote on whether you can make money or not? I vote that you should be able to make as much as you want!

Rick

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Rick, Brother Les,

Thanks for the feedback guys. I get a small income from the ads - and that's the only reason I would put them there. Every little bit helps keep this old ship afloat. But I also like the simpler look when there are no ads. I'll probaby turn them back on unless there is a big bunch of members whu loudly complain. (Unless, of course they complain too loudly and irritate me, then I might turn them back on out of spite! I am the Administrator you know! No ... wait .... that was the old Feisty me ... now I'm the Friendly Administrator ...
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Google Ads comment

If they are financially benefiting you, by all means, keep them...absolutely...no questions asked. Honestly, I can't say I've ever noticed them.
    Facing the East,
    Frater Rosae Crucis

"It is only by the exercise of Reason, that man can discover God."
    ~ Thomas Paine

Rick, Brother Les,

Thanks for the feedback guys. I get a small income from the ads - and that's the only reason I would put them there. Every little bit helps keep this old ship afloat. But I also like the simpler look when there are no ads. I'll probaby turn them back on unless there is a big bunch of members whu loudly complain. (Unless, of course they complain too loudly and irritate me, then I might turn them back on out of spite! I am the Administrator you know! No ... wait .... that was the old Feisty me ... now I'm the Friendly Administrator ...
    Repeat after me, "I am the Friendly Administrator, I am the Friendly Administrator, I am the Friendly Administrator".

There is no other book like the Bible in the world where you have to know the Author to understand the book. If Christianity were the religion of the Book then it would be no different than any other religion in the world. But, Christianity is Christ! It is the dynamic, personal Spirit of God functioning in man.

Answering the Skeptics Bible

Thread Information