Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Harold Camping said it was sure.

So sure indeed he could not be wrong.

The Bible guaranteed it!

To doubt his prediction of Rapture and Judgment come May 21, 2011 was to deny the Bible!

And there are still Camping Zombies who believe his "Biblical Calendar" is right as rain. They just don't understand why God misled Harold, but they know it was God's will that Harold made that prediction, because Harold was a true and faithful teacher of the Bible. Who are we to judge God? He wanted the world to be warned of Judgment Day May 21, 2011, and He knew that no one would listen if Harold had told that truth that it would only be a "spiritual" judgment. So God misled Harold to accomplish His Mysterious Purpose.

I'm not making this up! That's what the Camping Zombies are really saying!
    His 'prophecy' was wrong because of the way the current calendar started so it is 1989 instead of 1988..err I mean 2012 instead of 2011
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    His 'prophecy' was wrong because of the way the current calendar started so it is 1989 instead of 1988..err I mean 2012 instead of 2011
    Yeah ... that's the ticket!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Undeterminable Guest

How will the high preist see Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven?

To answer your question I think the key is within Christ's words. Christ says "hereafter" meaning from now on, implying that for that very moment on Christ would be seen sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.

In other words the high priest sees Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven not through physical sight but by spiritual sight from the moment that Christ spoke it into existence.

This is why the high priest responds by Tearing his clothes, and said, "What further need do we have of witnesses?" This confirms that the high priest did recognise that the man before him was the Christ, the son of man and the son of God.

β€œIt is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.” This is a common thought and response of the Jews and I think that the high priest also shared this view.

Thread Information