Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Cutting Out Leg Bones dream

In this dream I felt the presence of the Lord strongly...it was like just me & Him in a worship service. I cut the front of my legs from the knee bone down to ankle & removed those bones. I set them aside for a while. I tried to stand & the legs collapsed beneath me. It's as if I did this for Him as an act of worship. No pain was involved. Then after a while I put the bones back in & the skin healed up before my eyes as if nothing had happened. No scars even.

Thoughts?
    Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, dayan ha-emet! "Blessed art thou, LORD our God, Master of the universe, the Judge of the Truth"

Quote Originally Posted by Covenantmom View Post
    In this dream I felt the presence of the Lord strongly...it was like just me & Him in a worship service. I cut the front of my legs from the knee bone down to ankle & removed those bones. I set them aside for a while. I tried to stand & the legs collapsed beneath me. It's as if I did this for Him as an act of worship. No pain was involved. Then after a while I put the bones back in & the skin healed up before my eyes as if nothing had happened. No scars even.

Thoughts?
    Now that's a curious dream. I've had dreams like it in which I removed one of my big molars and looked at it closely. It was like the tooth was very big - like the size of the room. In any case, when analyzing dream images I usually note what they are and see if there is any obvious connection with Hebrew. In this case, the connection is rather obvious - the shin bone may be a symbol of the letter Shin - the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It represents the Spirit and Fire and Light. It also is the first letter of the word "shachah" meaning "to worship" -
    Strong's Number 7812
    שחה shachah {shaw-khaw'} a primitive root; v AV - worship 99, bow 31, bow down 18, obeisance 9, reverence 5, fall down 3, themselves 2, stoop 1, crouch 1, misc 3; 172 1) to bow down 1a) (Qal) to bow down 1b) (Hiphil) to depress (fig) 1c) (Hithpael) 1c1) to bow down, prostrate oneself 1c1a) before superior in homage
    Now look at that! When you removed your "shin bones" and tried to stand, you fell to the ground in an act of worship. That fits very well with both this Shin KeyWord Shachah and the symbolic meaning of the letter Shin.

Do you have any additional details? It sounds like this was a very meaningful dream.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Now that's a curious dream. I've had dreams like it in which I removed one of my big molars and looked at it closely. It was like the tooth was very big - like the size of the room. In any case, when analyzing dream images I usually note what they are and see if there is any obvious connection with Hebrew. In this case, the connection is rather obvious - the shin bone may be a symbol of the letter Shin - the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It represents the Spirit and Fire and Light. It also is the first letter of the word "shachah" meaning "to worship" -
    Strong's Number 7812
    שחה shachah {shaw-khaw'} a primitive root; v AV - worship 99, bow 31, bow down 18, obeisance 9, reverence 5, fall down 3, themselves 2, stoop 1, crouch 1, misc 3; 172 1) to bow down 1a) (Qal) to bow down 1b) (Hiphil) to depress (fig) 1c) (Hithpael) 1c1) to bow down, prostrate oneself 1c1a) before superior in homage
    Now look at that! When you removed your "shin bones" and tried to stand, you fell to the ground in an act of worship. That fits very well with both this Shin KeyWord Shachah and the symbolic meaning of the letter Shin.

Do you have any additional details? It sounds like this was a very meaningful dream.
    Wow Richard! I think I really came to the right place for help with these dreams. Amazing connection there! The only other detail of the dream was that it was dark all around me. Kindda like I had a spotlight on me. That's about it. Don't remeber if I already said this but it was a one on one thing with just me & God...very worshipful experience.
    This may be of some importance? A few days before this dream I had asked God if He was going to bless our tubal reversal. I will say that when I told my husband he felt that it meant God would bless our tubal reversal by restoring them as if they had never been broken or tied. (when I was "steralized" via getting my tubes tied...two tubes were put out of use for 5 years & then we had surgery to put them back together) We had regretted that decision to tie them & felt strong repentance for not including God in that decision. We believe we got a promise from God that He would bless us with more children but everything we have experienced since having the surgery June 2010 has gone directly against that. I have had repeated miscarriage as well as the removal of one tube this July due to a tubal pregnancy that ruined the tube. So as you see, our faith is being tested about this promise.
    Now I don't want to assume that all of my dreams have to do with this desire to have more children & the promise we feel we received. That's just what has been major on our spiritual radar over the past year when most of these dreams (except the white wig/house of cards one) have occured. Do you see any connection to this promise in these dreams or do you think it is a seperate issue?
    Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, dayan ha-emet! "Blessed art thou, LORD our God, Master of the universe, the Judge of the Truth"

Quote Originally Posted by Covenantmom View Post
    Wow Richard! I think I really came to the right place for help with these dreams. Amazing connection there! The only other detail of the dream was that it was dark all around me. Kindda like I had a spotlight on me. That's about it. Don't remeber if I already said this but it was a one on one thing with just me & God...very worshipful experience.
    This may be of some importance? A few days before this dream I had asked God if He was going to bless our tubal reversal. I will say that when I told my husband he felt that it meant God would bless our tubal reversal by restoring them as if they had never been broken or tied. (when I was "steralized" via getting my tubes tied...two tubes were put out of use for 5 years & then we had surgery to put them back together) We had regretted that decision to tie them & felt strong repentance for not including God in that decision. We believe we got a promise from God that He would bless us with more children but everything we have experienced since having the surgery June 2010 has gone directly against that. I have had repeated miscarriage as well as the removal of one tube this July due to a tubal pregnancy that ruined the tube. So as you see, our faith is being tested about this promise.
    Now I don't want to assume that all of my dreams have to do with this desire to have more children & the promise we feel we received. That's just what has been major on our spiritual radar over the past year when most of these dreams (except the white wig/house of cards one) have occured. Do you see any connection to this promise in these dreams or do you think it is a seperate issue?
    Wow - that certainly adds some interesting spin on the dream! The Latin name for the shin bone is "tibia" which also means a "pipe, or flute" and the Etymological Dictionary of the Latin Language says it is related to the word "tuba [or tubus], a tube. From the shin bone resembling a tube in shape."

So you removed the tibia from both legs, worshiped, and then put them back in. This looks like a direct analog to when you had your two tubes tied, repented, and then had the operation reversed.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had to have one removed because of the tubal pregnancy. I'm not a fortune teller so I can't tell from the dream what you should expect, for good or for ill. But I do think there is some real significance in the symbolic connection with your tubal reversal.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Wow - that certainly adds some interesting spin on the dream! The Latin name for the shin bone is "tibia" which also means a "pipe, or flute" and the Etymological Dictionary of the Latin Language says it is related to the word "tuba [or tubus], a tube. From the shin bone resembling a tube in shape."

So you removed the tibia from both legs, worshiped, and then put them back in. This looks like a direct analog to when you had your two tubes tied, repented, and then had the operation reversed.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had to have one removed because of the tubal pregnancy. I'm not a fortune teller so I can't tell from the dream what you should expect, for good or for ill. But I do think there is some real significance in the symbolic connection with your tubal reversal.
    Wow!!! Did not know that connection. What is the purpose of God giving one a dream that is a direct analog? I mean it's really cool & all, but what am I suppose to learn or glean from it?

Cupbearer13 Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Strong's Number 7812

Richard, I just have a few comments about your molar. The Shin also speaks of chewing the Word or meditating. The reason the cow is a clean animal is because it relaxes and chews its cud. The cow/ox was also the highest form of sacrifice, and is indicative of us when we start coming into an apostolic anointing. It also tells us how to come into the anointing - by chewing on the Word, and getting as much nutrients out of it as possible while laying out in the Sun/Son. (In contrast a pig eats anything it can get it's teeth into - garbage and all -and it passes right through them). The Shin can also be tribulation for the teeth cause a strong pressing, and yes, fire (God's presence - our God is a consuming fire ) and light all which can be results of tribulation. Also the molars speak of Wisdom, or at least the third set does. Since the completion number three often speaks of the three parts of the tabernacle,- outer court, inner court and Holy of Holies. I would imagine that any of the molars are indicative of being in the tabernacle and moving at least towards the Holy of Holies. Pretty cool that you had a real large one. Not so cool that you removed it. I think I have heard of some that have been able to stick them back in....

Thread Information