Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Genesis 1:1 Riddles and more

Sorry if some of this is old hat.

Add the value of Gen 1:1 (2701) to its reflection (1072) and you get 3773, the factors of Gen 1:1 w/o the product sign. Type in verse 3773 and you get
    Num 4:29 As for the sons of Merari, thou shalt number them after their families, by the house of their fathers;

Value = 3320

Merari means bitter and that clan of Levites had the job of transporting the framework of the tabernacle and courtyard.

3320 + 0233 = 3553

Verse 3553 is Lev 26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

If you're bored, continue this until you come to a loop and you will have an answer.

Gen 1:1 uses 11 of the 22 letters. Aleph is used 6 times, twice the next most common. It is used once in every word except "heaven" which is the only word that has two of a letter, mem. The two mem's are separated by yod and make water. So we have water in heaven.

The positions of the alephs make an interesting pattern. 3311022. Notice, the inner 5 (hand, will, grace) make 31102, the number of verses in the bible. Take 3311022 and go for a spin on the biblewheel (that's what wheels are made for, aren't they )

That will take you 106 complete revolutions and a remainder of 14210.

verse #106 is Gen 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

verse #14210 is Psa 22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

The only verse that = 14210 Mat 27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

That previous verse is the first half of a quote (Mat 27:42-43) which references Psalm 22:8 which is a counterpoint to verse 5 above (#14210).

Coincidence? First we have verse 106 where men call on the Lord. Then we have "fathers" (Ps 22:4) crying to God and being delivered (saved in NIV) verse 5. Then in Matt 27, we have the fulfillment of Ps 22 and we have the "Son" quoting Psalm 22:1 crying out to his father, God, and not being delivered.

Think Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Back to the 11 letters. 11 is connected to witness and death. (66 books) 2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Back to Romans 10:13 Value is 4510 = 11 x 41 x 10. 4510 + 0154 = 4664

Verse 4664 is Num 30:15 But if he shall any ways make them void after that he hath heard them; then he shall bear her iniquity. (Check out the context!)

One verse = 4664 1Sa 17:40 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine. (This verse has 22 words!)

The two middle letters in Gen 1:1 are mem and aleph = 41. Aleph mem is mother and only one Greek word = 41, "salt". The 4th and middle word in Gen 1:1 has value 401. 41 separated by the "spirit" number.

It is interesting that the last word in the bible that = 401 is propitiation found in 1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

And what is more, the value of that verse is 14014. Two 14's (remember, 28 letters in Gen 1:1) separated by the "spirit" or also can be seen as 401 inside of it's reflection 104. First occurence of 104 is breathed in Gen 2:7. More later on 401 in a special verse.

So to recap. We can call on God and be delivered because His son took our place and called and was not delivered, and so the letter of the law was satisfied.

Much more to come.

Steve
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Okay, I had to cut off my last post because my wife was calling me to get to bed. She worries about me when I don't get enough sleep because I do strange things when I'm sleep deprived.

Back to 1Sa 17:40 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.

Verse #7659, value = 4664. 4664 = 44 x 106 (see 106 above). Read about 44 in RAM's database and also maybe Duxrow has something to say about it. So we 4 (door, time/ 4th dimension, compass points) x 11 (witness, death) x 106 (1st word = work, 2nd = like God, last word = given). 106 is also 53 x2 and 53 is linked to stone of prophecy according to RAM. So 4664 could also be factored as 8 x 11 x 53. All very interesting, to say the least.

4664 is also a picture of 66 (bible/ witness of man/ death of man) inside of 44. There is also the theory that Adam was created in 4004 bc.

7659 = 207 x37. (1st word = 207 is light, last is burn (lamps of God))

Sorry, interrupted again. Gotta go and burn some brush in the back yard.

Steve
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Thread Information