Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isaiah 36-39

Isaiah 36-39

These four (4) chapters all have to do with Hezekiah and how Isaiah was the one who told him he was going to die; only to return with news of the added 15yrs. so that his son could be born 3 yrs. later. but I digress..

Scholars, I'm told, have noted how the change at the end of the 39th chapter means a New Author took over with chapter 40, but since the 39th book (Malachi) and the 40th book (Matthew) correlate so well, it doesn't surprise me at all. I usually add about how the 3 and 3-squared and 3-cubed are an added emphasis.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

4 chapters of Hezekiah. Hezek is the same word as in Ezekiel (Strengthened by God) which is Spoke 4 in the Biblewheel and 26th book in the bible. The number 26 is the sum of the name YaHWeH.
    Last edited by gilgal; 05-03-2011 at 10:59 PM.

The 39th chapter of Isaiah is similar to the 17th book (17+22=39), the book of Esther.

Both Hezekiah and Ahasuerus are showing off their wealth. And that leads to attempts to rob them, kill them. Since God has promised 15 more years to Hezekiah it happened in Manasseh's time and later.
    2 Chronicles 33
    11 Wherefore the LORD brought upon them the captains of the host of the king of Assyria, which took Manasseh among the thorns, and bound him with fetters, and carried him to Babylon.
    12 And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,

Hezekiah was 39 yrs. old when given the added 15 yrs., so was 54 (27x2) when he died.
    Like the 39 OT and 27 NT, seems to me. The shadow of the sun-dial went backwards (connection to Noah?) ten degrees, and 15 of the Psalms (120-134) are "song of degrees"..
    Hezekiah is #46 generation from Adam; skip two and you get to Josiah #49 -- backup two and you arrive at Uzziah who usurped Priest duties and became leper. I don't really have a handle on all this, but maybe you could add something helpful?
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    These four (4) chapters all have to do with Hezekiah and how Isaiah was the one who told him he was going to die; only to return with news of the added 15yrs. so that his son could be born 3 yrs. later. but I digress..

Scholars, I'm told, have noted how the change at the end of the 39th chapter means a New Author took over with chapter 40, but since the 39th book (Malachi) and the 40th book (Matthew) correlate so well, it doesn't surprise me at all. I usually add about how the 3 and 3-squared and 3-cubed are an added emphasis.
    Whether or not a "new author" is the natural explanation, the amazing correlation between the structure of Isaiah and the Bible is impossible to deny. But this is just the beginning. As it turns out, there are extremely strong correlations between many of the 66 chapters of Isaiah and the corresponding 66 books of the Bible. This is the topic of my study called The Isaiah-Bible Correlation.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Hezekiah was 39 yrs. old when given the added 15 yrs., so was 54 (27x2) when he died.
    Like the 39 OT and 27 NT, seems to me.
    39 makes sense:
    2Chronicles 29
    Hezekiah began to reign [when he was] five and twenty years old, and he reigned nine and twenty years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name [was] Abijah, the daughter of Zechariah.
    25+29=54 (years he lived)
    54-15(years God gave to extend his life)=39. So he was about to die at 39 years old but God gave him an extra 15 years.

Maybe the same can be said of Joseph.
    Genesis 37
    2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
    20 Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
    21 And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let us not kill him.
    17 is spoke 17, same as 39 (17+22).
    The same can be said of the Jews in Esther, book 17 where they were facing extermination but their life was extended.

Thread Information