Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ram, from what I get from this exchange is that you know the trinity doctrine to be false. BD writings has many procs. explaining why the Trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.

So what you are you saying? Please clarify.
    You think there needs to be an essay about the history of when it is was accepted as a false doctrine ?
    Or are you a trinity believer and that is why you can not except her revelations being divine, or is it because of the history of the false doctrine was not mentioned?
    I am having a hard time grasping your reasoning of this history of this. Yes that history you referred or linked me to is the same false doctrine I was taught and all Christianity believes.I thought you had some new evidence.
    What bearing does an essay of how this doctrine began or who, I find irrelevant.

What I find relevant is whether the doctrine is true or false.....
    ? thx...chas.
    Last edited by Charles Wade; 04-02-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wade View Post
    Ram, from what I get from this exchange is that you know the trinity doctrine to be false. BD writings has many procs. explaining why the Trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.

So what you are you saying? Please clarify.
    You think there needs to be an essay about the history of why it is a false doctrine ?
    Or are you a trinity believer and that is why you can not except her revelations being divine? thx...chas.
    What did I write that made you think I reject the doctrine of the Trinity?

The question has nothing to do with the validity of that doctrine, but whether or not Bertha's writings contain any indications that they were dictated by God.

All the best.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post

The question has nothing to do with the validity of that doctrine, but whether or not Bertha's writings contain any indications that they were dictated by God.

All the best.
    I have no idea, what gave me that idea. Think I will get off this merry go round
    Thanks for the spin.....chas

Quote Originally Posted by RAM

All the best.
    I have no idea, what gave me that idea. Think I will get off this merry go round
    Thanks for the spin.....chas
    If you have no idea where you got the idea, then I would guess we have been riding your merry-go-round, not mine. I don't blame you for wanting off. Bertha's writings are demonstrable human in origin.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

If you have no idea where you got the idea, then I would guess we have been riding your merry-go-round, not mine. I don't blame you for wanting off. Bertha's writings are demonstrable human in origin.
    I thank you for your discernment.
    In His love, Chas.

I thank you for your discernment.
    In His love, Chas.
    Glad to be of service.

But I'm sorry you wanted to quit the conversation without addressing the issues I raised concerning the authentic history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity.

Check out my blog site

Glad to be of service.

But I'm sorry you wanted to quit the conversation without addressing the issues I raised concerning the authentic history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity.
    I thank you for the opportunity to discuss the "ISSUES" of the authentic history of the Christian Trinity Doctrine, but no thanks, I will pass on this one.
    Chas.

Thread Information