Words Searched For:
    1. Fear, and the pit, and the snare +
    2. upon thee, O inhabitant +
    3. fleeth from +
    4. the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that +
    5. up out of the +
    6. pit shall be taken in the snare:
    Isaiah 24
    17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
    18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

Jeremiah 48
    43 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant of Moab, saith the LORD.
    44 He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.
    Last edited by gilgal; 03-16-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Words Searched For:
    1. dealt very treacherously
    Isaiah 24
    16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

Jeremiah 5
    11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.

Words Searched For:
    1. many days +
    2. prison
    Isaiah 24
    22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Jeremiah 37
    15 Wherefore the princes were wroth with Jeremiah, and smote him, and put him in prison in the house of Jonathan the scribe: for they had made that the prison.
    16 When Jeremiah was entered into the dungeon, and into the cabins, and Jeremiah had remained there many days;

Thread Information