Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    But I still wonder. What about the book of Enoch which was mentioned in Jude? or other books such as the book of Jasher or whatever else there was mentioned. Or maybe they're not considered as primary or that important. Maybe it's considered secondary as Josephus' book.

Quote Originally Posted by dan b View Post
    The third colomn of the 66 book Protestant Bible is divided which the first 14 books representing the fruit and the next 7 books representing the seed. The seed is the souls of men or sons of men.

THE HOLY BIBLE DIVIDED INTO 7 STAGES OF GROWTH AS SYMBOLIZED BY THE TREE OF LIFE.

1. Genesis Chapter 1 describes the first 6 days of creation which can symbolically represent the downward growing root or radical.

..........Chapters 2 through 7 describers mankind after receiving the
    ..........breath of life and enhanced mental capacity symbolized by
    ..........the upward growing sprout.

2. Genesis Chapter 8 through Deuteronomy describes the growth of stalk, twelve branches and leaf stage. Starting with the single shoot of Abraham and going on to the 12 sons of Israel,(branches) and the 12 tribes,(foliage, leaf). Finally after the great Red Sea watering Israel received the laws and ways of living which prepared it for it's next stage of flowering.

3. Joshua through Esther describes the flowering period beginning after crossing the Jordan River and inhabiting the promised land. Then living under a government of judges(buds), Israel finally received kings,(flowers) and constructed the temple.

4. Job through Acts describes the pollination stage, first by the messages of the Old Testament Prophets, then the destruction or fading of Israel and Judeah led to the scattering and dissemination of the Israelite culture(pollen or seed) towards Europe. Finally pollination was also apparent with the introduction of the New Christian teachings by Christ and his Apostles.

5. Romans through Hebrews describes the growth and development of the fruit stage.(churches) Beginning with establishing the Christian Churches and communities among the Gentiles and establishing Christian thought believers suffered hardship but their Church's hard unripe shell protected them so that their inner spiritual lives or seed could continue developing.

6. James through Jude describes the ripening of seeds and fruit to maturity. Beginning with communities living under Christian governments in many European Countries and on to more advanced Christian awarness because of the Protestant Reformation, Age of Reason, the more ethical governments of Democracy, and ethical Communism.

7. Revelation is the developed fruit containing the plant Israel's blueprint in it's seeds. So fulfulls the prophesy of Jer.31;31 " I will put the law into their hearts."
    Zola Levitt had things to say on the stages of the woman's pregnancy to the feasts of the Lord.
    http://www.amarel.com/the_feasts_of_israel.html

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    But I still wonder. What about the book of Enoch which was mentioned in Jude? or other books such as the book of Jasher or whatever else there was mentioned. Or maybe they're not considered as primary or that important. Maybe it's considered secondary as Josephus' book.
    Maybe the point of the Bible Canon is not to necessarily include every good writting. Maybe even the Apostle Paul actually wrote more letters that were good but they didn't end up being included in the New Testament Canon. Maybe the purpose of the final conclusive Bible Canon is to sparkle and show us the Majesty of God and his Universe, but not to include every good and instructive writting ever written. Maybe it includes enough for our understanding and sanctification. Maybe some seemingly good writtings had a small mistake and were therefore not included.

But by and large, if studied according to the modern archeological evidence of modern scholarship the Bible shows miracles in it's construction. By miracles here I mean it was evidently put together over a period of a few thousand years in a way that is fully documented, but yet can be seen as imposible for human beings to have arranged it. The more you study it the more you find. So thats good, it really helps with the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Zola Levitt had things to say on the stages of the woman's pregnancy to the feasts of the Lord.
    http://www.amarel.com/the_feasts_of_israel.html
    Thanks, I'm checking that out now. The Holy Bible also divides not only into the seven stages of a plants growth, but also it seems to correspond to the 7 decades of a persons life. I have make a chart of this which I don't have with me today. Each decade of human life corresponds to a millennium of Civilizations development from Adam untill 3000AD

Thanks, I'm checking that out now. The Holy Bible also divides not only into the seven stages of a plants growth, but also it seems to correspond to the 7 decades of a persons life. I have make a chart of this which I don't have with me today. Each decade of human life corresponds to a millennium of Civilizations development from Adam untill 3000AD
    Hi dan_b,

I think the chart you write about is interesting (too) and like to see it also.

It is for us to discern, not them

It has been my experience that when you join a religious organization or a denomination of Christians, that you are asking to be dominated.
    The organization will not allow you to work out your own salvation, and they impart fear & trembling into the equation, as you try to find our Father & creator by the way His Son showed us.
    The organizations are quick to point out only 66 books are excepted and used for guidance.
    This is telling you that your discernment is of no value, and to ask them because they consider themselves of the highest, of the intellectual earthly ones, and they clearly lack discernment of truths because this is evident by all the different organizations there are to join.

TRUTHS.......that is to worship our Father in Spirit & truth & allow Him to guide & explain what was written about Him and the behavior of His children, just as scripture points out.

Therefore, it is my contention that a person that truly seeks the truth,not just for knowledge, but to learn the eternal love that our Father has for His creations, & to also display & apply this love in our lives, so we are fully prepared to pass from death to an eternal life in the Kingdom of heaven.

These fellows that canonized the books have also tried to lay commandments upon YOU, as to what you are suppose to read. Who is responsible for your salvation, Them or you?

Salvation is just the beginning point of this journey here on earth and truth & a loving service to your neighbor is the final goal that allows your soul to mature and be ready for a new garment,fit for the light of the Kingdom of heaven.

So, since this is my responsibility,I use every tool available to uncover the truths that have been buried by the ones that say you can only read 66 of the books, and then I ask of the Father, for my discernment to be as one with Him.
    In His Love, Chas.
    Last edited by Charles Wade; 03-26-2011 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wade View Post
    It has been my experience that when you join a religious organization or a denomination of Christians, that you are asking to be dominated.
    The organization will not allow you to work out your own salvation, and they impart fear & trembling into the equation, as you try to find our Father & creator by the way His Son showed us.
    The organizations are quick to point out only 66 books are excepted and used for guidance.
    This is telling you that your discernment is of no value, and to ask them because they consider themselves of the highest, of the intellectual earthly ones, and they clearly lack discernment of truths because this is evident by all the different organizations there are to join.

TRUTHS.......that is to worship our Father in Spirit & truth & allow Him to guide & explain what was written about Him and the behavior of His children, just as scripture points out.

Therefore, it is my contention that a person that truly seeks the truth,not just for knowledge, but to learn the eternal love that our Father has for His creations, & to also display & apply this love in our lives, so we are fully prepared to pass from death to an eternal life in the Kingdom of heaven.

These fellows that canonized the books have also tried to lay commandments upon YOU, as to what you are suppose to read. Who is responsible for your salvation, Them or you?

Salvation is just the beginning point of this journey here on earth and truth & a loving service to your neighbor is the final goal that allows your soul to mature and be ready for a new garment,fit for the light of the Kingdom of heaven.

So, since this is my responsibility,I use every tool available to uncover the truths that have been buried by the ones that say you can only read 66 of the books, and then I ask of the Father, for my discernment to be as one with Him.
    In His Love, Chas.
    For those who lack the ability, or mabey it is the desirebility to read and see the above Bible Canon miracles, what can I answer? As I said above, the first Hebrew Bible Canon was changed, then added to, to create the Orthodox and Catholic Canons. But then later when the Protestants needed a truly "Holy Scriptures" they combined the authoritative Hebrew Masoretic Text but into the book arrangement of the Orthodox and Catholic Bibles and presto! they had the most miraculouse book on earth. The Protestant 66 book bible Canon has never been changed or arranged by any man and yet it miraculosly matches the Hebrews Old Testament cattagories of "the Law, the Prophets and the Writtings!

Look at how the Prophets Column begins with the first Prophet Isaiah and continues all through just with the names of men, the Prophets. Look at how the Writtings Column begins with the first New Testament Writting called an epistle. The Epistle to the Romans then continues in a line of 22 consecutive bible books all called Epistles or writtings. If you study these Canons and read up in an Encyclopedia about how each of the three Main Christian churches got their Canons you can see it is a miracle on paper. If you cannot do that then don't, it's your busness. But I believe that God has everything in order in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    Hi dan_b,

I think the chart you write about is interesting (too) and like to see it also.
    I am presently attempting to finish the project of the chart that compared the 7 decades of a person's lifetime to the 7 millenniums of Human History as shown allegorically in the 7 day Genesis Creation Story. It is involved so it is important to make it clear for presentation. Whats the use of saying something if you don't take the time and trouble to say it clearly and understandabley? Maybe in a week.

Looks like a misunderstanding

It is a pleasure to meet you dan b. I guess since you used my quote this is referring to me...sorry, if you thought I was attacking you or the contents of your post.I did not imply that the order of the 66 books had any bearing on my comment.
    For those who lack the ability, or mabey it is the desirebility to read and see the above Bible Canon miracles, what can I answer?
    This is my only remark on canonization and it was incorrectly & poorly addressed to "the fellows that canonized the bible".
    . These fellows that canonized the books have also tried to lay commandments upon YOU, as to what you are suppose to read. Who is responsible for your salvation, Them or you?
    In His Love, Chas.
    Please allow me to correct my statement above by inserting these three words: follow, only, the;

These fellows that follow only the canonized books have also tried to lay commandments upon YOU, as to what you are suppose to read. Who is responsible for your salvation, Them or you?

Is this correction more palatable for you? I am sorry for the misunderstanding. In His love, Chas.
    Last edited by Charles Wade; 03-26-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

It is a pleasure to meet you dan b. I guess since you used my quote this is referring to me...sorry, if you thought I was attacking you or the contents of your post.I did not imply that the order of the 66 books had any bearing on my comment.

This is my only remark on canonization and it was incorrectly & poorly addressed to "the fellows that canonized the bible".

Please allow me to correct my statement above by inserting these three words: follow, only, the;

These fellows that follow only the canonized books have also tried to lay commandments upon YOU, as to what you are suppose to read. Who is responsible for your salvation, Them or you?

Is this correction more palatable for you? I am sorry for the misunderstanding. In His love, Chas.
    My question is what makes any of these books authoritative? How and why were they accepted in the bible?

Thread Information