Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Change in spelling

I am looking for any connections to the word/words:
    Gimel, Samek, Tav or Tav Samek Gimel.
    463 is the Gematria.

When I look it up by number on the "full database" on your home page it gives me Nun, Samek, Gimel,.. "nacag"
    It removes the Tav and replaces it with a Nun.

Why is that? The word is Tav, Samek, Gimel in the scripture and the number is correct.

Remove not the ancient landmark which thy fathers have set. Prov 22:28

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    I am looking for any connections to the word/words:
    Gimel, Samek, Tav or Tav Samek Gimel.
    463 is the Gematria.

When I look it up by number on the "full database" on your home page it gives me Nun, Samek, Gimel,.. "nacag"
    It removes the Tav and replaces it with a Nun.

Why is that? The word is Tav, Samek, Gimel in the scripture and the number is correct.

Remove not the ancient landmark which thy fathers have set. Prov 22:28
    Hey there Bob,

When you search by Gematria, the results are shown in three columns. The first column called "Text" shows the actual word as written in the text of Scripture. It is the word that sums to the value entered. The next column gives the corresponding entry in Strong's Concordance, with a link so you can look it up. It is usually different because the words are inflected when they are written in Scripture. The third column gives the verse that contains the first occurrence of the word shown in the first column.

Case in point: Your search for the number 463 found תסג (tesseg) which is the "hiphil imperfect 2nd person masculine singular" form of נסג (nasag), listed as Strong's H5253 in the second column.

Hope that clears things up. I'm glad you asked here in the forum so others can benefit from the answer.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard,
    Yes, that does clear it up. It is another form of the same word. I thought it was either that or a mistake. Just wanted to make sure.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Yes, that does clear it up. It is another form of the same word. I thought it was either that or a mistake. Just wanted to make sure.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    I'm glad you checked because if there is an error in the database I need to know so I can fix it.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information