Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello Mystykal,

I am strictly speaking for myself and not Richard, when I say that the only place I see for a intelligent creator to exist, is in what caused the first moment of the universe to happen. After that it appears that everything unfolds, and evolves into what we see around us, and the type of god that is portrayed in the Bible is definitely not needed to explain its workings.

Take care,
    Rose
    Hi Rose:

I do not infer that you ever speak for Richard... I do accept your perspective as yours alone... However, it seems very close to Richard's position as well. I have great respect for both of you! I feel bad that so many "Christians" do not give you the credit you deserve. Right or wrong, we are all in this boat together and we should be able to enjoy the ride! I bless you!

Namaste,

Mystykal
    Mystykal

Quote Originally Posted by Mystykal View Post
    Hi Rose:

I do not infer that you ever speak for Richard... I do accept your perspective as yours alone... However, it seems very close to Richard's position as well. I have great respect for both of you! I feel bad that so many "Christians" do not give you the credit you deserve. Right or wrong, we are all in this boat together and we should be able to enjoy the ride! I bless you!

Namaste,

Mystykal
    Hi Mystykal,

You are so right! We are all in this boat together and what I hold most important above all else, is for all people to be able to share their ideas whether or not I agree with them. Ideas should not threaten anyone's beliefs and if they do maybe those people should take a second look at what they believe and why. As I have said many times, the one thing that we all share is our humanness and that's a good starting point ...

All the best,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Mystykal,

You are so right! We are all in this boat together and what I hold most important above all else, is for all people to be able to share their ideas whether or not I agree with them. Ideas should not threaten anyone's beliefs and if they do maybe those people should take a second look at what they believe and why. As I have said many times, the one thing that we all share is our humanness and that's a good starting point ...

All the best,
    Rose
    Hi Rose:
    Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it!

Namaste,

Mystykal
    Mystykal

Thread Information