Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What is the Strong Delusion? Extraterrestrial Designers seeded belief in God

What is the Strong Delusion? Extraterrestrial Designers seeded belief in God

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2Th 2:11-12 NKJ)

What precisely will the strong delusion lie propose? That Extraterrestrial scientists intelligently designed life on this planet and seeded belief in God. They will cite the explosion of life in the Cambrian fossils as their doing. Ancient history and holy books which record their visitations and technology are cited to "prove" they gave us God and belief in the human soul. Archaeological sites like Puma Punku seem to confirm past visitations. Added to this a verifiable UFO landing and universal "contactee phenomena" breaking out among even the most skeptical and you have the makings of a Great Falling Away from belief in God.

The argument for extraterrestrials is a false dilemma, Although God's angels use technology ( "The Spaceships of the Prophet Ezekiel",J.F. Blumrich), it does not follow their message was not from God precisely as the Bible says it is, BECAUSE Scripture reveals they use technology, it was we who failed to interpret the data correctly.

The fundamental premise of the big lie is extraterrestrial aliens exist apart from God---They do not.

For more on angels, their technology and the nature of reality itself, their Teleios and our Meros:

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthrea...68031#poststop
    http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthrea...49451#poststop
    http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthrea...69646#poststop

The following summarizes the rapid fire events that will rapidly come to pass once the final eschatological week has begun.

A worldwide falling away from traditional beliefs in Deity must come first, so the "man of sin" can rise up in the Temple of God, which is the Church.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2Th 2:3-4 NKJ)

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

The arrival of the "Designers" will be according to energy of Satan, with all power, signs and wonders that are "lying" because they powerfully convince all to believe the lie, not because they aren't real.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
    12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2Th 2:10-12 NKJ)

Because men chose not to believe God's Word of Truth the Bible, He stops restraining the fallen angels from appearing once again in our sphere of existence, thus "sending" us Satan's hybrid human/angel seed who would rise and strike Christ in the heel (Gen 3:15). This is that Antichrist scripture predicted would come (1 Jn 2:18ff; 4:3ff; 2 Jo 1:7), an apostate Christian who betrays Christ like Judas, hence is called the "son of destruction" (2 Th 2:3; Jo 17:12).

He will ride like God upon the wing of an abomination, a Satanically energized craft desolating all who would oppose him (Da 9:27) by fire from heaven (Re 13:13), and men will say "who can make war against him" (Re 13:4).

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate." (Dan 9:27 NKJ) (see Keil, C. F., & Delitzsch, F. (2002). Commentary on the Old Testament. (Da 9:27). Peabody, MA: Hendrickson.

The hybid seed rose up as a Saviour the first part of the week, and makes a covenant with the world's religions, to bring about paradise on earth together with them.

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. (Dan 9:27 NKJ)

All the world's religions agree to follow him, they are called here "Mystery Babylon" or "Babylon the Great" because similar world wide rebellion first appeared in ancient Babylon (Gen 11:9), This is what is meant by "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons." All the worlds religions forsake their former beliefs, and practice spiritism, behaving as contactees in communion with demons.

Then the True God takes vengeance, putting it into the heart of world's rulers to destroy the now obsolete religions:

16 "And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    17 "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. (Rev 17:16-17 NKJ)

All are ordered to accept the Mark of the beast. Hence the wilderness of Babylon no longer shields the Daughter of Zion, the Elect of God from harm (Re 12:1-6) so she is ordered to come out:

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
    17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev 13:16-17 NKJ)

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
    5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
    (Rev 18:4-5 NKJ)

For a time it is granted the power of God's people be smashed to bits, but then the end shall come:

7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished. (Dan 12:7 NKJ)

11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
    12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
    13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write:`Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
    14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
    15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."
    16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
    (Rev 14:11-16 NKJ)

These raptured meet their LORD in the air lest they become collateral damage, and the dead in Christ rise up just before them:

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
    16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
    17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
    18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
    (1Th 4:15-18 NKJ)

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--
    52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Co 15:51-52 NKJ)

24 "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;
    25 "the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.
    26 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
    27 "And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven. (Mar 13:24-27 NKJ)

This is that first resurrection, they will reign with Christ during His thousand-year kingdom on earth:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
    5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Rev 20:4-6 NKJ)

BUT BEFORE this, the end of the week shall come:

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
    18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe."
    19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
    20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs. (Rev 14:17-1 NKJ)

Billions survive the coming of Christ, and these are tested during the thousand year reign. Age and disease will be gone, but any who begin sinning, even if healthy as a child, will die:

20 "No more shall an infant from there live but a few days, Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days; For the child shall die one hundred years old, But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.
    21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
    22 They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
    23 They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring forth children for trouble; For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them.
    24 "It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain," Says the LORD. (Isa 65:20-25 NKJ)

At the end of the thousand years there will be many yet unsaved, Satan will once again lead them in rebellion against God. After this is crushed, Judgment Day for all will occur, and any not found in the Lamb's book of life, suffer the death from which there is no resurrection.

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
    8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
    9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
    10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
    12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
    13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
    14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

(Rev 20:7-1 NKJ)

Then New Jerusalem descends---God's dwells with man on earth:

2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
    4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
    5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." (Rev 21:2-5 NKJ)

God willing, I hope to expound these things fully at my own site, address yet unknown, its domain name will be:

strong-delusion.com

Please share this with others.

20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
    21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (Rev 22:20-21 NKJ)

Until I set up my site you can find more on angels and their Telios in contrast to our MEROS, here:

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthrea...oms-of-Babylon
    Last edited by Alfred Persson; 01-23-2011 at 02:14 PM.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    (Rev 12:7-9 KJV)

After God casts these angels out, they land on earth pretending to be ufo aliens, claiming they seeded the Cambrian strata with life...and mankind with belief in God and the human soul...

The falling away is the entire earth believing the lie, it comes first so that the Antichrist can rise, and he won't be representing former religions, such as Christianity, he is the Christ of a new god, a god of forces, a new god unknown to mankind, and he will claim its power makes him God:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
    4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2Th 2:3-4 NKJ)

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
    37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
    38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
    39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. (Dan 11:36-39 KJV)

This is where alien ufos back the new world religion with their technology, they are the "god of forces".

At the beginning of the final eschatological week, there is war in heaven and Satan and crew are cast out. Then the Antichrist rises and for the first part of the week he makes a covenant with all the religions of the world, Babylon the Great, who agree to follow him because he is doing miracles, and apparently the alien ufos are with him.

That is when Babylon falls into total apostasy from God, to profess faith in the Antichrist as God, and they all become "contactees," having familiar spirits, communing with demons, the false prophets of the antichrist spirits

KJV 1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1Ti 4:1 KJV)

KJV 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1Jo 4:1 KJV)

It is because Babylon has fallen and become the house of demons:

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. (Rev 18:2 KJV)

So the great delusion is the message the "god of forces" will bring with him, when Satan's stars (fallen angels) are cast out of heaven, and land on earth---as ufo aliens claiming to be a race of scientists who seeded life on earth and gave it its belief in God and the human soul.

THAT is the falling away that affects Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc...they all see the aliens, and believe the earths religions are all obsolete...all sacrifice and offering to God ceases...the entire earth promises to follow the new gods whom their fathers did not know, the god of forces...the ufo aliens and their representative, the Antichrist, a human/angel hybrid possessed by the Devil.

They seek to change "times and laws", everything:

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (Dan 7:25 KJV)

But then the True God, jealous for His Name, will take them down:

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
    27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. (Dan 7:26-27 KJV)

I believe the 'strong delusion' or their delusions were referring to the delusions of the last generation of the unbelieving israelites in the first century. Compare Isaiah 66 and Deut 32 which both have first century context.

Isaiah 66.4.
    I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not..

Deut 32:
    I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

"Their" is referring to those in judea of the first century who disbelieved or continued to place faith in the interpretations and leadership of their rabbi's. It is they who continually and perpetually hated, usurped and rejected the individualized love/plan of God in favor of their own corporal plans.
    Last edited by EndtimesDeut32/70AD; 01-25-2011 at 03:08 AM.
    1Thess 4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you are oppressed and enslaved by religious law, you may have a tendency to oppress, enslave and attempt to lord over others who are free.

Someone will say "this is Bizarre."

But should I accept the usual view in the commentaries, that the last week of the 70 weeks, occurs centuries later, is that less bizarre?

I can't agree with the commentaries on the seventy weeks, the plain reading is these are 70 contiguous weeks segments of which are characterized by unique events.

24 Seventy weeks are determined (נֶחְתַּךְ 2852) upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. (Dan 9:24 KJV)

The 70 weeks are contiguous as these were "cut out" as a specific length of time, that is how they were "determined." They weren't "cut out" separately or in separate pieces.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: (Dan 9:26 KJV)

AFTER the 62 weeks, which is after the 7 = 70 weeks.

"And After", conjunctive preposition, its a segment AFTER those just listed.

The Messiah is cut off in the Seventieth week ("after" 7+62) and His Death ushered in the New Covenant which fulfilled all the goals listed in v. 24, "To finish the transgression (Rom 4:15), To make an end of sins (Rom 6:22; Heb 9:26)), To make reconciliation for iniquity (2 Cor 5:18), To bring in everlasting righteousness (Rom 3:21f), To seal up vision and prophecy (Luk 16:16; Mat. 5:17; Acts 10:43), And to anoint the Most Holy (Luk 4:18 cp Joh. 2:18ff)."

Therefore its fitting Christ have the entire 70th week all to Himself.

Verse division is not inspired, verse 26 should have ended with the advent of the New Covenant in Christ's blood.

So Dan 9:26a has the Messiah fulfilling all the goals of Dan 9:24 with His death. 26b refers to the Titus destroying the Temple in AD 70, and 26c the continuing desolation that culminated in the Jews being driven out of Palestine by Hadrian about AD 132.

While Dan 9:27 can be rendered with the personal pronoun "he" making it refer to the "prince who is to come," it is NOT required:

LXT Daniel 9:27 καὶ δυναστεύσει ἡ διαθήκη εἰς πολλούς (Dan 9:27 LXT)
    LXE Daniel 9:27 And one week shall establish the covenant with many: and in the midst of the week my sacrifice and drink-offering shall be taken away: and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolations; and at the end of time an end shall be put to the desolation. (Dan 9:27 LXE)

BBE Daniel 9:27 And a strong order will be sent out against the great number for one week; and so for half of the week the offering and the meal offering will come to an end; and in its place will be an unclean thing causing fear; till the destruction which has been fixed is let loose on him who has made waste. (Dan 9:27 BBE)

Grammatically the pronoun could be left out.

The "prophetic telescoping" is NOT with the Temple in Jerusalem and a rebuilt Temple in the end time, because Gabriel separates 70 AD and the end time, inserting the "times of the Gentiles":

"And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Luk 21:24 NKJ)

So we must look for a time period that contains the identifying 3 1/2 years, and that occurs after the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled:

NKJ Daniel 12:7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.

NKJ Revelation 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days (Rev 12:6 NKJ)

Critically speaking, this view is parsimonous, conforming to the details of the text, while the commentaries, by separating the weeks, make it impossible the destruction of the temple, and Christ's advent, be in the same week.

Therefore I might characterize the "accepted views" on this, BIZARRE.

Gabriel keeps talking however, he continues prophesying about what happens after the 70 weeks, that the Temple will be destroyed, and later, the Jews led captive into all the nations.

Therefore the week in the book of Revelation, is NOT part of the 70 weeks, and it can be separated from them by thousands of years.

But do the commentaries exegete this critically...no, they all put the 70th week in the end time.

AND THAT IS BIZARRE, as Daniel's usage of weeks doesn't allow it:

If we study Daniel's use of "weeks" (7620 שָׁבוּעַ, lit., "sevens"), he clearly means contiguous weeks.

"Seven weeks" and "threescore and two weeks" are misleading if they don't refer to two units of time, one totaling 7 adjoining weeks, the other also 62 contiguous weeks.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks(7620), and threescore and two weeks(7620): the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. (KJV)

Here we see one week divided into segments where different events occur, but not implying these are separate in a group of more than one literal week:

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week(7620): and in the midst of the week(7620) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (KJV)

Daniels' mourning occurs in three weeks total, not three divided weeks in a longer period of time.

Dan 10:2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks(7620). (KJV)

Dan 10:3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks(7620) were fulfilled. (KJV)

Its impossible we divide these "weeks", they are contiguous as seen by Daniels' usage of "weeks."

It is expected Bible prophecy become clearer as we approach its fulfillment...

I submit to you, my interpretation fits scripture perfectly, and while it is different, its certainly no more BIZARRE than what went before it.

To ignore Satan's work in the world, the "mystery (secret) of lawlessness" inspiring rebellion against God's Word of truth, via spiritism (charismania, new age, ufo), to believe THOSE events are not predicted in God's Word of truth, is "bizarre", in contrast to my sound exposition of these things.

Yes, to people our age, they seem bizarre, but 80% of the public now believes there is something to UFOs...those of us who accept the Bible, are now the "fringe."

It should be recalled how inconsistent you are labeling this bizzare, when you fully accept angels as a race of beings who are not "terrestrial."

I argue the church has misunderstood the scriptures about angels, she has accepted incorrect Greek philosophical views about reality, that prevent her from seeing this correctly.

Scripture says there are two realms of existence, one is the MEROS (partial), the other the TELEIOS (complete) 1 Cor 13:10. These are alternate realities....and the inhabitants of both are physical...otherwise how could Jesus sit on His throne, physically, or Moses and Elijah and Enoch, be there also?

Consider the resurrection appearances of Christ, He enters and leaves our MEROS, at will:

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
    11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (Act 1:9-11 KJV)

KJV John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
    (Joh 20:19 KJV)

Christ didn't ooze through the locked door or walls like a spirit, He "stood in the midst", that is, appeared in our MEROS, physically.

The transfiguration wasn't a dream, it was a coming of the TELEIOS with power, intersecting our MEROS:

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.
    2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
    3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
    4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus. (Mar 9:1-4 KJV)

Clearly the idea angels are spirits (sometimes) in our realm, does not prevent they are physical in their realm and can be so in ours (Gen c. 18-19)...to say otherwise is to deny the teaching of scripture.

Therefore, that fallen angels might pretend to be ufo aliens, and proclaim God doesn't exist, is not a bizarre concept...in fact, given the data, it would be bizarre he not do it, given how well that would work for his Antichrist and his new religion...make all previous religions, obsolete as it were, in the minds of the unsaved.

But the elect won't be deceived.

KJV Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    (Mat 24:24 KJV)

Quote Originally Posted by EndtimesDeut32/70AD View Post
    I believe the 'strong delusion' or their delusions were referring to the delusions of the last generation of the unbelieving israelites in the first century. Compare Isaiah 66 and Deut 32 which both have first century context.

Isaiah 66.4.
    I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not..

Deut 32:
    I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

"Their" is referring to those in judea of the first century who disbelieved or continued to place faith in the interpretations and leadership of their rabbi's. It is they who continually and perpetually hated, usurped and rejected the individualized love/plan of God in favor of their own corporal plans.
    That doesn't fit the context of 2 Thessalonians, where two kinds of church are being contrasted...those that think Christ is their Lord (Mat 7:20ff), and those who prove He is by doing what the Bible teaches:

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
    10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
    12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[Paul's antithesis to those suffering the delusion, is the real Church]

13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
    14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
    16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,
    17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work. (2Th 2:9-17 NKJ)

The contrast between antichrists, and Christians, defines this as a "Christian thing," not Jewish. That's why the "temple of God" the antichrist rises up in, can't be the literal temple in Jerusalem...a Christian falling away has nothing to do with a Jewish temple:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
    4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
    (2Th 2:3-4 NKJ)

AND the antichrist is not proclaiming himself a Christian, he is against all religions, including Christianity. He is the leader of a new religion, following the ufo aliens. He seeks to change times and laws...but its clear Babylon the Great will be centered in Rome (the city of seven hills) and therefore his rise is "in the Temple of God" the church...and like Judas the son of perdition, he betrays Christ.

Notice the parallels to this with 1 Cor 13:16ff and Daniel 9:27, the defiler of the Temple, who thereby destroys it to God, is then destroyed by God:

16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
    17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. (1Co 3:16-17 NKJ)

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate." (Dan 9:27 NKJ)

However, the "wing of abominations" is a satanically powered "chariot" from which the Son of Perdition rains down fire from heaven on his enemies:

“on the wings of abomination he comes desolating.” עַל כָּנָף can, without ingenuity, be rendered in no other way than on wings. שִׁקּוּצִים signifies not acts of abomination, but objects of abomination, things causing abomination, and is constantly used of the heathen gods, idol-images, sacrifices to the gods, and other heathen abominations. The connection of שִׁקּוּצִים permits us, however, with Reichel, Ebrard, Kliefoth, and Kranichfeld, to think on nothing else than that wings (כָּנָף) are attributed to the שִׁקּוּצִים. The sing. כְּנַף does not oppose this, since it is often used collectively in a peculiar and figurative meaning; cf. e.g., בַּעַל כָּנָף, Prov. 1:17, with בַּעַל כְּנָפַיִם, Eccles. 10:20, the winged, the bird; and כְּנַף הָאָרֶץ (from the uttermost part of the earth), Isa. 24:16, is not different from כַּנְפֹות הָאָרֶץ, Job 37:3; 38:13, just as אֶבְרָה, wing, plumage, Ps. 91:4, Deut. 32:11, is found for אֶבְרֹות (wings), Ps. 68:14. But from such passages as Deut. 32:11, Ex. 19:4, and Ps. 18:11, we perceive the sense in which wings are attributed to the שִׁקּוּצִים, the idolatrous objects.82 In the first of these passages (Deut. 32:11), wings, the wings of an eagle, are attributed to God, because He is the power which raises up Israel, and lifting it up, and carrying it throughout its history, guides it over the earth. In P. 18 wings are attributed to the wind, because the wind is contemplated as the power which carries out the will of God throughout the kingdom of nature. “Thus in this passage wings are attributed to the שִׁקּוּצִים, idol-objects, and to idolatry with its abominations, because that shall be the power which lifts upwards the destroyer and desolater, carries him, and moves with him over the earth to lay waste” (Klief.).83

Keil, C. F., & Delitzsch, F. (2002). Commentary on the Old Testament. (Da 9:27). Peabody, MA: Hendrickson.

(Klief.).83
    Similarly, and independently of Kliefoth, Kranichfeld also explains the words: “The powerful heathen enemy of God is here conceived of as carried on (עַל) these wings of the idol-abomination, like as the God of the theocracy is borne on the wings of the clouds, and on cherubim, who are His servants; cf. Ps. 18:11; 104:3.”

Keil, C. F., & Delitzsch, F. (2002). Commentary on the Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson.
    Last edited by Alfred Persson; 01-27-2011 at 03:06 AM.

The locusts of Rev 9

As it is impossible humans see the "seal of God" on the foreheads of His people, the following cannot refer to human armament.

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
    2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
    3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
    4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
    5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
    6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
    7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
    8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.
    9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle.
    10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.
    11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon. (Rev 9:1-11 NKJ)

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
    (Jud 1:6 NKJ)

These fallen angels released from the Abyss (ἄβυσσος) of Torment (Luk 8:31) are still bound (Jude 1:6) by God's will, that is the meaning of Locusts prohibited from eating the vegetation they voraciously crave (9:4), they are compelled to torment their own followers rather than the children of God they despise (cp 1 Sa 16:14; Acts 5:16; Isa 50:11).

The crowns indicate these fallen angels "Nephilim; fallen ones" (Gen 6:4) once reigned as kings in the antediluvian world and were contemporaries of the "sons of God" who were seduced by the women of men, effectively joining the satanic plot to produce a hybrid human-angel seed to war against the seed of the woman (Gen 3:15).. The long hair and lions teeth indicate they are extremely vicious and blood thirsty warriors who once feasted on human and animal blood (cp Gen 9:4-6). Their breastplates of iron symbolizes imperviousness, the sound of chariots and many horses their power to rip into and shred infantry. They stung their victims like scorpions, who hold their prey while their tail administers the tormenting poison.

Their ruler is the Devil "who would be The King"---incarnate in the hybrid human "son of perdition" (John 13:27; 17:12l 2 Th 2:3), that is the meaning of the Hebrew "Abaddon"---Destruction, the angel who Destroyed many only to be destroyed himself (Dan 9:27; Rev 20:10),. The symbolic name Apollyon confirms, it being a cryptic reference to emperors who claimed to be the Greek god Apollos incarnate.

These locust demons are bound to do God's will, while their king Satan helplessly watches, for five months. The limit implies these return to their torments in the Abyss after they have accomplished all God has commanded they do. No doubt this entire experience was additional torment to what they already suffer.

To sum up, this is not a reference to angelic or human technology, nor ufo aliens as their existence is only a strong delusion.

The horrible punishment of these spiritists should have compelled others to repentance, but it did not:

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
    21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries1 or their sexual immorality or their thefts. (Rev 9:20-21 NKJ)
    Last edited by Alfred Persson; 02-04-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Rev 9:13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

"Horns" represent kingship (Dan 7-8), power to save (Ex 29:12) or destroy (Ex 21:14), "four" completeness (Rev 4:6-8), hence the voice sounding from the four horns of the altar before God symbolizes it has God's authority and everything in this vision is by God's decree, not the independent action of its actors.

14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

Compare:

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
    7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
    8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    (2Th 2:6-8 NKJ)

God unleashes the lying spirits that cause Babylon the Great to apostatize (fall) from all that is called God, to a new spiritistic religion of the antichrist. This kills them spiritually and physically.

NKJ Jeremiah 51:1 Thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, Against those who dwell in Leb Kamai, A destroying wind. (Jer 51:1 NKJ)

The "Athbash" "Leb Kamai" is a cipher that reverses the order of spelling to indicate something more than Chaldea is meant, namely, "Babylon the Great."

The four angels are symbolic, not actual angels just as the four horses of the apocalypse are not actual horses, they symbolize what is being released will go out in every direction (Rev 6).

All not having God's name on their forehead (Rev 9:4; Mat 24:24; 2 Thess 2:13f) in Leb Kami Babylon the Great are the targets.

2 And I will send winnowers to Babylon, Who shall winnow her and empty her land. For in the day of doom They shall be against her all around.
    3 Against her let the archer bend his bow, And lift himself up against her in his armor. Do not spare her young men; Utterly destroy all her army.
    4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, And those thrust through in her streets.
    5 For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah, By his God, the LORD of hosts, Though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel."
    6 Flee from the midst of Babylon, And every one save his life! Do not be cut off in her iniquity, For this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; He shall recompense her. (Jer 51:2-6 NKJ)

Verse 6 shows this occurs when God commands His people come out of Babylon:

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
    6 "Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.
    7 "In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart,`I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.'
    8 "Therefore her plagues will come in one day-- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. (Rev 18:4-8 NKJ)

15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

God decree is for this precise time, no more...no less, the scope of its destruction is limited "a third of mankind" is killed, not all.

16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

"Two hundred million" (δισμυριάδες μυριάδων) understates their number, μυριάς ('ten thousand') designates an incalculable immensity, figurative of an innumerable, indefinite host (Gen. 24:60; Lev. 26:8; Num. 10:35[36]; Deut. 32:30; 33:2, 17; 1 Kgs. 18:7–8; 21:12[11]; Ps. 3:7[6]; Cant. 5:10; Sir. 47:6; Mic. 6:7; Dan. 7:10; in Ps. 90(91):7 LXX.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.

This is a vision (ὅρασις) like Daniel's (4, 5, 8 etc), therefore these are symbols, not descriptions of actual objects. The horses are not technology, human or angelic...they symbolize an army.

These demon spirits are God's army of unholy myriads He sends to consume children of the Devil.

τοὺς καθημένους ἐπ᾽ αὐτῶν "those sitting (middle voice) on them" indicates the riders are affected by the action, not initiating it. God is in complete control, the demons are His helpless victims, they are now being forced to destroy their own followers.

All three colors of the breastplates and their phenomena occur in a volcano; hence, this is symbolic of hell. While breastplates of righteousness (Is 59:17; Eph 6:14) faith and love (1 Th 5:8) exist, these are breastplates of destruction...all killed by this demonic army are cast into the lowest hell to await judgment day.

Just as the heads of the tails injure (vs. 19), these "heads of lions" are ruthlessly efficient killing, "eager to tear...ambush" (Ps 17:12) to devour (1 Pet 5:8),

The "fire, smoke and brimstone" out of their mouths is the judgment of God against the slain (Rev 14:10)

18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed-- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

Given the symbolic nature of this vision, "a third" symbolizes God's restraint, it could have been much worse.

19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

This symbolizes all not consumed by the fire from their mouths, are killed by venom. This demonic killing horde is terrifyingly efficient, it kills those in front, and any it missed, as it passes through the ranks.

This isn't merely physical death, its spiritual also. These rise up in the Day of Christ only to be cast head long into the lake which burns with fire and sulphur.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
    21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. (Rev 9:13-21 NKJ)

This confirms the connection is to Babylon the Great and its great spiritistic falling away from all previous beliefs in God, to follow the "god of forces" (Dan 11:38f) the demon spirits preached:

And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! (Rev 18:2 NKJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Persson View Post
    Rev 9:13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

"Horns" represent kingship (Dan 7-8), power to save (Ex 29:12) or destroy (Ex 21:14), "four" completeness (Rev 4:6-8), hence the voice sounding from the four horns of the altar before God symbolizes it has God's authority and everything in this vision is by God's decree, not the independent action of its actors.

14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

Compare:

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
    7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
    8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    (2Th 2:6-8 NKJ)

God unleashes the lying spirits that cause Babylon the Great to apostatize (fall) from all that is called God, to a new spiritistic religion of the antichrist. This kills them spiritually and physically.

NKJ Jeremiah 51:1 Thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, Against those who dwell in Leb Kamai, A destroying wind. (Jer 51:1 NKJ)

The "Athbash" "Leb Kamai" is a cipher that reverses the order of spelling to indicate something more than Chaldea is meant, namely, "Babylon the Great."

The four angels are symbolic, not actual angels just as the four horses of the apocalypse are not actual horses, they symbolize what is being released will go out in every direction (Rev 6).

All not having God's name on their forehead (Rev 9:4; Mat 24:24; 2 Thess 2:13f) in Leb Kami Babylon the Great are the targets.

2 And I will send winnowers to Babylon, Who shall winnow her and empty her land. For in the day of doom They shall be against her all around.
    3 Against her let the archer bend his bow, And lift himself up against her in his armor. Do not spare her young men; Utterly destroy all her army.
    4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, And those thrust through in her streets.
    5 For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah, By his God, the LORD of hosts, Though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel."
    6 Flee from the midst of Babylon, And every one save his life! Do not be cut off in her iniquity, For this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; He shall recompense her. (Jer 51:2-6 NKJ)

Verse 6 shows this occurs when God commands His people come out of Babylon:

6 "Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.
    7 "In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart,`I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.'
    8 "Therefore her plagues will come in one day-- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. (Rev 18:4-8 NKJ)

15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

God decree is for this precise time, no more...no less, the scope of its destruction is limited "a third of mankind" is killed, not all.

16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

"Two hundred million" (δισμυριάδες μυριάδων) understates their number, μυριάς ('ten thousand') designates an incalculable immensity, figurative of an innumerable, indefinite host (Gen. 24:60; Lev. 26:8; Num. 10:35[36]; Deut. 32:30; 33:2, 17; 1 Kgs. 18:7–8; 21:12[11]; Ps. 3:7[6]; Cant. 5:10; Sir. 47:6; Mic. 6:7; Dan. 7:10; in Ps. 90(91):7 LXX.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.

This is a vision (ὅρασις) like Daniel's (4, 5, 8 etc), therefore these are symbols, not descriptions of actual objects. The horses are not technology, human or angelic...they symbolize an army.

These demon spirits are God's army of unholy myriads He sends to consume children of the Devil.

τοὺς καθημένους ἐπ᾽ αὐτῶν "those sitting (middle voice) on them" indicates the riders are affected by the action, not initiating it. God is in complete control, the demons are His helpless victims, they are now being forced to destroy their own followers.

All three colors of the breastplates and their phenomena occur in a volcano; hence, this is symbolic of hell. While breastplates of righteousness (Is 59:17; Eph 6:14) faith and love (1 Th 5:8) exist, these are breastplates of destruction...all killed by this demonic army are cast into the lowest hell to await judgment day.

Just as the heads of the tails injure (vs. 19), these "heads of lions" are ruthlessly efficient killing, "eager to tear...ambush" (Ps 17:12) to devour (1 Pet 5:8),

The "fire, smoke and brimstone" out of their mouths is the judgment of God against the slain (Rev 14:10)

18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed-- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

Given the symbolic nature of this vision, "a third" symbolizes God's restraint, it could have been much worse.

19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

This symbolizes all not consumed by the fire from their mouths, are killed by venom. This demonic killing horde is terrifyingly efficient, it kills those in front, and any it missed, as it passes through the ranks.

This isn't merely physical death, its spiritual also. These rise up in the Day of Christ only to be cast head long into the lake which burns with fire and sulphur.

21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. (Rev 9:13-21 NKJ)

This confirms the connection is to Babylon the Great and its great spiritistic falling away from all previous beliefs in God, to follow the "god of forces" (Dan 11:38f) the demon spirits preached:

And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! (Rev 18:2 NKJ)

That the demons symbolized by the horse and rider are the mystery of lawlessness, that secret power inciting rebellion against God's Law, is seen in the symbol of the mouth and serpent tail having a head:

For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.
    (Rev 9:19 NKJ)

Compare:

The elder and honorable, he is the head; The prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.
    (Isa 9:15 NKJ)

Out of their mouths come the lies of hell that destroy all who believe their message. While some suppose the "harm" is not unto death, that is contradicted giving both the same "power" which in this context, is the power to kill: "For their power [to kill] is in their mouth and in their tails."

Hence those not killed directly by their mouths, will die from the venomous lies they were injected with.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. (Rev 16:13-14 NKJ)

This is a vision (ὅρασις Rev 9:17; Dan 8:16 cp 8:20), the unclean spirits are "like frogs", they aren't frogs nor will they look precisely like them. The likely frog meant here is was common in Egypt during Exodus (8:1-15), the Ptychadena mascareniensis, also known in English as the Mascarene rocket frog--- when disturbed, they leap into or away from the water, simultaneously expelling a jet of water from the bladder. Satanic power enabled Pharaoh's magicians to command these frogs (Ex 8:7).

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier...areniensis.jpg

These unclean spirits like frogs are Fallen Angels pretending to be UFO aliens, performing great signs to mislead the kings of the earth into waging a war against God Himself just as they did to Pharaoh (Ex 7:22). This war is described in Rev. 19:11-21.

The popular belief is that the strong delusion is an UFO invasion. But we know that propaganda is used in the media from televisions to radio and papers and politicians nowadays they constantly tell lies. So I take it that the strong delusion is propaganda in general.

How many lies are you ready to hear to be convinced that the media is not reliable? Do you still listen to the media?

Thread Information