Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dan b View Post
    So maybe that is why the book of Micah begins by saying " the Lord cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth."(Jerusalem to be exact)Micah 1;3
    This reminds me of Genesis 11
    Genesis 11:1 KJV - And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
    Genesis 11:2 KJV - And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
    Genesis 11:3 KJV - And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
    Genesis 11:4 KJV - And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
    Genesis 11:5 KJV - And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
    Genesis 11:6 KJV - And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
    Genesis 11:7 KJV - Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
    Genesis 11:8 KJV - So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
    Genesis 11:9 KJV - Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
    Also I wonder if this was the period where man gave up the nomadic life and settled down which might connect to the word place in Micah's (spoke 11) verse highlighted above.

Also the Temple or place of God is mentioned in the 11th book 1Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    This reminds me of Genesis 11

Also I wonder if this was the period where man gave up the nomadic life and settled down which might connect to the word place in Micah's (spoke 11) verse highlighted above.

Also the Temple or place of God is mentioned in the 11th book 1Kings.
    There's a strong link between the Number 11 and the Temple and God's Throne. Here is a post I wrote about this a couple years ago:

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    As I was thinking about the symbolic meaning of the cubic New Jerusalem, I recalled that the Holy of Holies, also known as the "Oracle" that resided in the center of the Temple of Solomon, was cubic 20 x 20 x 20:
    1 Kings 6:20 And the oracle in the forepart was twenty cubits in length, and twenty cubits in breadth, and twenty cubits in the height thereof: and he overlaid it with pure gold; and so covered the altar which was of cedar. 21 So Solomon overlaid the house within with pure gold: and he made a partition by the chains of gold before the oracle; and he overlaid it with gold. 22 And the whole house he overlaid with gold, until he had finished all the house: also the whole altar that was by the oracle he overlaid with gold.
    And why did God use a cube for these two symbols of His Holy Place? The first thing that comes to mind is the perfect symmetry of the cube which also is noted by most commentators.

Yet there is more. These symmetric symbols are symmetrically placed in God's Word! The Oracle in 1 Kings (Spoke 11) and the New Jerusalem in Revelation (Spoke 22) are the only cubic structures defined in the Bible. They are both defined as the place where God dwells. And now with the revelation of the large-scale symmetric structure of God's Word in the form of the Wheel, we discover that God placed these two cubic structures symmetrically on the Bible Wheel. The Oracle is found in 1 Kings (Spoke 11) and the New Jerusalem is found in Reveleation (Spoke 22). Thus, these two cubes are found diametrically opposed on the eleventh diameter. This means that these two symmetrical objects are symmetrically placed in the symmetrical revelation of God's Word!

It must be remembered that this insight is possible only because we have displayed God's Word in the symmetrical form of the Wheel.

And this brings us back to our meditation upon God's creation. Why are planets spherical? It is because of the laws that God used in the design of His universe. The spherical form is the most compact way to arrange all the matter of the planet. It minimizes the energy of configuration. Exactly the same principles apply to the structure of His Word. The Bible Wheel is the most compact way to represent the 66 books. It is perfectly symmetrical, like a circle. And when we study the detailed design, we find that the two ultimate symmetric symbols - the cubic Holy of Holies and the cubic New Jerusalem - align with perfect symmetry on the Eleventh Diameter!

I have much more to say. I will write more as time permits.

Richard
    And this fits perfectly with the chapter on Spoke 11 in the Bible Wheel book called The Throne of Glory.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hmmm...

The word for place which means to stand is close to the word resurrection in Hebrew Qum which appears commonly in Spoke 11. The theme of resurrection is common in spoke 11.

Thread Information