Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    goodnewsinc Guest

Lightbulb A Very Swift Witness

A Swift Witness

HEADLINE

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

I know some of you have been taught in the churches that the Judgment of God in the end includes humans along with devils. But that is a lie by which devils have deceived human preachers. Only demons are judged and only demons are damned. Previously the first fallen angels (really offspring of Lucifer and Babylon) were damned and cast down to the pit of hell where the planet Earth orbits the sun. These “images of the Beast” (demons) born to them while in the pit had not been judged nor condemned previously. The judgment in the end is to condemn these evil spirits born in the pit to the same fate of their parents. Their interaction with man is a trial for them to fill the same measure of wickedness with their parents and to merit complete extermination by fire. I will stress again the Great Judgment in the END is an execution penalty to terminate permanently DEVILS ONLY!!

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Psalm 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his (devils’) hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

John 16:8 And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept (little 1's), and none of them is lost, but the son(s) of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Only the “sons of perdition” are being judged and will be damned with their parents.

The son of perdition is a pit-escapee

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Men are victims to test devils’ worthiness to continue existence

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

God blames devils for "sin works". He is the Supreme Judge and He revealed His judgment verdict to Cain in the test of devils in the death of Abel.

"The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it", Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible

Going further He tells Babylon, the mother of devils (Revelation 17:1-6), “I polluted my inheritance” by turning men over to them, and they enslaved and oppressed them by forcing them to do “sin works”

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans (Babylon): for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

The Supreme Judge DOES NOT BLAME MEN for their captivity and enslavement by devils.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Instead He names devils as the oppressors and slave-masters who pollute His children. Paul also understood that it is DEMONS who control men that have responsibility for evil works they originate in their mind force on men.

Romans 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

And devils are very desirous to hold men to do sin works. If they are rejected, they call more troops in to help recapture one who has overcome their control.

When you consider the Judge’s words to Cain, that “SIN IS A DEMON”, in the Revelation He blames Babylon, the mother of devils for all human bloodshed … including the slaying of Abel!!

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

“I will be a swift witness”

Humans cannot see devils in the invisible world. Therefore blind men are not credible witnesses in Court regarding what has happened to them. God on the other hand is the BEST WITNESS about the human tragedy taking place in the bottomless pit of hell. And here is why. He manages it!! Man is really a BODY CELL of Father’s living spirit substance. He shaped these cells with a head, torso, two arms with hands and two legs with feet and He calls them “children”. Collectively we are the “temple of God in which He dwells and walks”. The truth of the matter is there is one “Living One” and He is living our lives in us that we claim as our own. He is sharing a small portion of His sensory perception with each human cell. Collectively all men make up the Body of God walking on earth.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Blind humans are not credible witnesses in God’s Court regarding sin. The Supreme Judge has blamed demons for sin and He has named Babylon as the guilty party for all human bloodshed. Because He is living the life each man claims as “me”, then what is done to any man is DONE DIRECTLY TO HIM PERSONALLY. No one would ask a blind man to identify, “Who hit you and knocked you out”?! That would be absurd. God on the other hand can see devils and read their thoughts. Since “He dwells and walks in each human temple”, He is the BEST WITNESS concerning what happened to us while we were slaves to devils in the pit of hell. “In all of our affliction He (also) is afflicted” and shares His sensory perception (feeling afflicted) with each child. What they do to the least human being was also done to Him.

Job said, “My witness is in Heaven and my record is on high” during the time of his tribulation at the hands of devils, Job 16:19. He did not know at that time what God has revealed about Himself and us today. Now we know that God is walking around on earth as “us” (mankind) or His Second Body. And He is the BEST WITNESS within. How “SWIFT”, JUST, FAITHFUL and TRUE is that?! Man is not a credible witness against the kingdom of darkness because he is blind to them. “If the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch”! Since men are the deliberate VICTIMS of sin (devils) they are not on trial and they are not true witnesses. Devils have men blaming one another in their earthly courts (human run churches) for sin works they (devils) have forced on men.

In our HEADLINE Father said, “I will be a SWIFT WITNESS against” devils for what they continue doing to my Body (all of mankind) as you read this document! And if you attack the Judge trying your own case, and then blaspheme Him (and His Body) in the process, “How can you escape the damnation of hell”?!

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle (man’s body), and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Jeremiah 51:35 The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

As the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court have spoken, even so shall it be done!!

Glorify God!
    God did it!
    Last edited by goodnewsinc; 01-07-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Thread Information