Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 119
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    The sons of Abraham gone extinct?...Ask any Arab today and they will tell you they are descended from ABRAHAM through Ishmael. The enmity between the sons of Esau/Ishmael (Palestinians and Arabs) and the sons of Jacob/Isaac (Israelites) still exists today is a testimony of the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham that still remain unresolved.
    There are some preterists here who still believe in the enmity between Abraham's sons, Esau/Ishmael (Palestinians and Arabs) and Jacob/Isaac (Israelites). This is a 4,000 years conflict over the birthright that still exists today. If the sons of Abraham have been extinct, why are they still fighting over this 4,000 years birthright that was supposedly to be given to Esau?

    If the sons of Abraham were exinct, why do the Arabs still believe they are descended from the Ishmael, the first son of Abraham. There are evidence that the Arabs are descended from Ishmael:

    http://www.christadelphianbooks.org/..._less/j20.html

    http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/68526

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by CWH; 12-24-2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    There are some preterists here who still believe in the enmity between Abraham's sons, Esau/Ishmael (Palestinians and Arabs) and Jacob/Isaac (Israelites). This is a 4,000 years conflict over the birthright that still exists today. If the sons of Abraham have been extinct, why are they still fighting over this 4,000 years birthright that was supposedly to be given to Esau?

    If the sons of Abraham were exinct, why do the Arabs still believe they are descended from the Ishmael, the first son of Abraham. There are evidence that the Arabs are descended from Ishmael:



    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    What puzzles me is that Paul identified himself as an Israelite in Romans 11 hinting us that Israel being the natural olive branches which can be re-grafted into the tree still has a role to play in the future.

    While on one hand we need no temple because Jesus and the church is the body of Christ where Jesus is the head. There is a future plan for the nation of Israel, it seems to me.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    What puzzles me is that Paul identified himself as an Israelite in Romans 11 hinting us that Israel being the natural olive branches which can be re-grafted into the tree still has a role to play in the future.

    While on one hand we need no temple because Jesus and the church is the body of Christ where Jesus is the head. There is a future plan for the nation of Israel, it seems to me.
    Thanks gilgal,

    I am in full agreement with you. I also asked myself why are major issues brewing over the Middle East since Israel's independence....Arab-Israeli wars, Palestinians...Iraq... Afghanistan.... Iran. What's up? One day, Iam afraid the regions are going to explode!

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    Thanks gilgal,

    I am in full agreement with you. I also asked myself why are major issues brewing over the Middle East since Israel's independence....Arab-Israeli wars, Palestinians...Iraq... Afghanistan.... Iran. What's up? One day, Iam afraid the regions are going to explode!

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    But if they intend to explode the Dome of the Rock then they might damage any archeological findings possibly buried underneath.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    333
    The sons of Abraham gone extinct?...Ask any Arab today and they will tell you they are descended from ABRAHAM through Ishmael. The enmity between the sons of Esau/Ishmael (Palestinians and Arabs) and the sons of Jacob/Isaac (Israelites) still exists today is a testimony of the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham that still remain unresolved.
    Ask any Arab you say! The "sons of Abraham" biblically defined were those who were both physical descendants of Abraham and sons of promise. Were the sons of Ishmael sons of promise? No!

    Those who think they are "Jews" are not really Jews at all.

    The "Jews" in Israel today are Ashkenaz, and are Gentiles by race. Even Jewish anthropologists admit that there is no ethnic race of Israel to day.

    http://endtimesmadness.com/Jews2.html
    Okay so here are the facts:

    1. Arabs are not sons of promise and therefore are not sons of Abraham in the biblical sense.

    2. Jesus said that the house of Israel would become desolate. But the Zionists say no. This means that Zionists preach and teach a false hope and a false gospel regarding a non existant people.

    3. Those who call themselves "Jews" in Israel today are really Ashkenaz Gentiles by origin. So the Arabs are at enmity with those who are not even there physical brothers.

    4. Even "Jewish" Anthropologists admit that there is no Jewish race today. Yet the uneducated Zionists here at Bible Wheel think they know more than the "Jewish" experts.


    Roo
    Last edited by Kangaroo Jack; 12-25-2010 at 05:23 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Jack View Post
    Ask any Arab you say! The "sons of Abraham" biblically defined were those who were both physical descendants of Abraham and sons of promise. Were the sons of Ishmael sons of promise? No!

    Those who think they are "Jews" are not really Jews at all.



    Okay so here are the facts:

    1. Arabs are not sons of promise and therefore are not sons of Abraham in the biblical sense.

    2. Jesus said that the house of Israel would become desolate. But the Zionists say no. This means that Zionists preach and teach a false hope and a false gospel regarding a non existant people.

    3. Those who call themselves "Jews" in Israel today are really Ashkenaz Gentiles by origin. So the Arabs are at enmity with those who are not even there physical brothers.

    4. Even "Jewish" Anthropologists admit that there is no Jewish race today. Yet the uneducated Zionists here at Bible Wheel think they know more than the "Jewish" experts.


    Roo
    I am no Zionist, Kangaroo, I mean Jack. Does God differentiates a Zionist or a Jew in His judgement? Funny, if God hated Zionists how come He did not destroy them but seems to bless their homeland in Israel? God loves everyone and hopes that everyone should be saved.

    Do you believe in the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham i.e. Esau/Ishmael versus Jacob/Isaac and this conflict continues to this day? Some preterists do.

    There are evidence that the Jews and Arabs are related.

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    I am no Zionist, Kangaroo, I mean Jack. Does God differentiates a Zionist or a Jew in His judgement? Funny, if God hated Zionists how come He did not destroy them but seems to bless their homeland in Israel? God loves everyone and hopes that everyone should be saved.

    Do you believe in the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham i.e. Esau/Ishmael versus Jacob/Isaac and this conflict continues to this day? Some preterists do.

    There are evidence that the Jews and Arabs are related.

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Cheow,

    Do you care at all what the scripture says? Only the sons of Isaac and Jacob were counted as Abraham's seed. Therefore, the Arabs are not Abraham's seed in the biblical sense and the house of the real seed was made desolate. History shows that the "Jews" in the land today are the Ashkenaz people who are not Abraham's physical seed. Your head is in the sand my friend!

    Paul said that the remnant of the Jews were ALL saved in his own time (Romans 11:1-7).

    After God saved ALL the remnant He judged the rest of them for their disobedience. He took away their racial identity. ALL men today stand on the same ground before God and ALL have the same promises or judgments. This is the true gospel!

    There are evidence that the Jews and Arabs are related.
    The Ashkenaz call themselves "Jews" but they are not. And the Arabs were never counted as Abraham's seed.



    Roo

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    333
    Do you believe in the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham i.e. Esau/Ishmael versus Jacob/Isaac and this conflict continues to this day? Some preterists do.
    The Ashkenaz believe the myth that they are Jews. The Arabs believe the myth that they are counted as Abraham's seed. And so the two peoples fight. So what? It proves nothing.


    Roo

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not from this world...from the other side
    Posts
    3,236
    See my response in red K Jack,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Jack View Post
    Cheow,

    Do you care at all what the scripture says? Only the sons of Isaac and Jacob were counted as Abraham's seed. Therefore, the Arabs are not Abraham's seed in the biblical sense and the house of the real seed was made desolate. History shows that the "Jews" in the land today are the Ashkenaz people who are not Abraham's physical seed. Your head is in the sand my friend!
    Where in the scripture did it says that the sons of Isaac and Jacob were counted as Abraham's seed and the Arabs are not? Whose head is now in the sand?

    Paul said that the remnant of the Jews were ALL saved in his own time (Romans 11:1-7).
    As said by you, there were no pure Jews by the 1st century not to say Paul's time in AD 60s...what remnant of the pure Jews are you talking about?

    Roo
    Please answer my question (a yes or no answer is expected):

    Do you believe in the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham i.e. Esau/Ishmael versus Jacob/Isaac and this conflict continues to this day? Some preterists do.

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    See my response in red K Jack,



    Please answer my question (a yes or no answer is expected):

    Do you believe in the 4,000 years conflict between the sons of Abraham i.e. Esau/Ishmael versus Jacob/Isaac and this conflict continues to this day? Some preterists do.

    Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    I have already commented on this. See reply# 28. After Sarah kicked Ishmael out of the covenant God did not recognize him as son of Abraham. In Genesis 21 Sarah kicked Ishmael out of the covenant and God told Abraham to heed the words of Sarah. Then God told Abraham to offer up his ONLY son Isaac (22:2).

    So the Arabs think they are sons of Abraham. So what? The Ashkenaz people think they are Jews. So what? Their feud has no biblical significance because they act according to the myths which they hold.

    After Sarah cast out Ishmael GOD SAID that Isaac was Abraham's ONLY son. Jesus said that the HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Jacob) would become DESOLATE. So you attribute biblical significance to a feud because you also believe the myth.

    You must prove biblical significance. If you continue to avoid this I must conclude that you are not interested in "what saith the scripture."


    Roo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •