WANTED TO POST THIS ALSO ON GENERAL DISCUSSION.COPY.

NEW REVELATION ON THE DIVINE NUMBERS(FIRST TIME POSTING) OF THE BIBLE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you JOHN 14:26

And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost JOHN 20:22

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever REV 5:13

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.REV.22:21
A;; HONOR AND GLORY TO BE TO OUR LORD JESUS THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

I PRAYED FOR GOD TO REVEALED ME HIS MIGHTY WISDOM AND USE ME.MY NAME DO NOT MATTER BUT IS THE LORD THAT MATTERS.
I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT HE WANTS ME TO REVEAL SOMETHING NEW WITH THE BIBLE NOT ADDED NOTHING TAKEN.PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOD IS MORE THAN NUMBERS AND THEOLOGY,HE IS LOVE AND HOLY.

I BELEIVED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST HE REVEILED ME THIS.

BY USING MATH BY ADDING ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE 1-66=2211
SAMPLE 1+2+3......+....66=(2211)
IF YOU LOOK 22/11 ALIGNED WITH BIBLE WHEEL. SIMPLY ADD UP BOOK NUMBERS
THE FIRST 1 THROUGH 22=(253) (THIS NUMNER HAS A MEANING).
FROM BOOK 23 THROGH 44=(737) (THIS NUMBER HAS A MEANING).
FROM BOOK 45 THROUGH 66=(1221) AS YOU CAN SEE GOD IS ETERNAL NO BEGGINING NO END,1 THROUGH 22 OR 22 THROUGH 1 EITHER WAY IS THE SAME.ALEPH TO TAV AND FROM TAV TO ALEPH.
REMEMBER GOD IS ONE IN 3 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES.22 HEBREW LETTERS,7 NUMBERS FOR COMPLETION,7 DAYS,SEVEN CHURCHES,7 TIMES SEVENTY AND MORE,66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE,AND 888 JESUS VALUED ON GREEK GEMATRIA,AND REMEMBER GOD IS ONE,IN 3 PERSONALITIES THE FATHER. THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST.
ADD 253+737+1221=(2211) SEE BIBLE WHEEL,HOW 22/11 LIGNED UP.
MULTIPLY 253X737X1221=227668881 OR(22)(7)(66)(888)(1).( see bible wheel) (22) letters, (7 ) canonical sections,(66) Holy Books in the Bible and OURLORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST 888 and GOD IS ONE(1),or VIEW IT LIKE THIS;from 1(aleph to tav)22 you find COMPLETION IN THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
THERE IS NO COINCIDENCE,THIS WAS DIVINELY DESIGNED BY OUR GOD JEHOVAH,JESUS CRHIST AND THE HOLY GHOST.HOWEVER THIS MY BELIEVED.
I HAVE MORE TO SHARE FOR NOW PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW YOU OPINION,THANK YOU LORD JESUS,BECAUSE YOU CHOSE US FIRST,AND FOR WHAT YOU DID ON THE CROSS FOR US.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I PRAY THAT GOD GIVE YOU WISDOM AND USE YOU FOR THE KINDOM AND IF YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR I ASK YOU TO DO IT NOW.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING SOMETHING ONLINE LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION AND IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------