Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    goodnewsinc Guest

Lightbulb God Does Everything ....

"You have done all our works in us"

Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

When I read this passage from Song of Solomon 8:6, I was astounded at the impact of those words in light of what was being voiced to me concerning them. Here God is literally instructing us to use Him as a S(h)EAL(d) for questions concerning one's thoughts and actions. What is a seal? A seal is a printed or embossed symbol of authority. In this case God, the King of kings Himself is a seal. This is an easy thing to grasp in light of the fact that God "dwells in us and walks in us", 2 Corinthians 6:16. For man's own peace of mind in a world where men have little understanding, God is telling men to use Him as an answer for those who fault them and criticize them. Take the analogy of a "sealed letter". A seal on a letter covers, encloses, and hides the contents from the eyes of the curious and all who might chance to see it. Man's mind has been described as an "epistle" or letter of Christ if he follows Jesus, 2 Corinthians 3:3. But our discussion is the "epistle of God", a man, which is "sealed". Job 33:14-17 states that, "God speaks once in a night dream and seals man's instructions from him". In other words God writes verbally on a man's mind, so that even that person, who now becomes a walking sealed letter, is unaware of the contents!

Now let us look at the meaning of a "sealed arm". An arm is the appendage by which man is able to do things. They have hands on them, and hence, "the works of a man's hands" is a phrase describing man's activities. A "sealed arm" is indicative of hidden works God has sealed from a man. "Without God a man can do nothing", John 15:5. "So it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth", Romans 9:16. "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do his good pleasure", Philippians 2:13. Paul wrote the full implication of "God as a seal upon the arm". It is of God also to use us for evil!! And this one point is the subject preachers to the man do not preach about, for God "sealed" this knowledge from most of them. Yet the scriptural proof is in the record! Two types of vessels are made by our Potter...."vessels of pleasure" for good works and "vessels unclean" for bad works. Observe Romans 9:15-26 and learn the other side of the truth. Pharaoh and Moses are two examples of both kinds of vessels molded by Potter-God. It is the Potter who determines the use of each type of vessel. Vessels do not become what they want to be ... contrary to what preachers teach. No man can make out of his life what he will or what the preachers will. Back to our point, Pharaoh was to be a scoundrel in this life, a role exclusively tailored for him by the Playwright-God. And God used him so He could show his power and glory and be recognized by men in later generations. Moses on the other hand was to be a vessel of pleasure by which the laws of good behavior would be delivered to men. No man can change his God-given role as God's authority shows, Isaiah 43:19. God illustrated this to Jeremiah using a potter and his work. So each human being is "sealed" in his earthly role whether it is good or evil. That statement may be hard for some "baby" preachers to swallow who have been taught to accuse, judge, and blame men making them responsible for choosing their own way. However these lawyers and their objections are overruled by Judge-Potter. He declares, "I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me: I kill I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand", Deuteronomy 32:29. In Isaiah 45:6,7 He says, "I am the Lord and none else. I form light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS". "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets,Amos 3:6-7.

CLEARLY THE JUDGE-POTTER IS THE "SEAL" ON A MAN'S ARM AND HEART (or mind). And man's way is "hidden" (sealed) from himself. "Man's goings are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way"? Proverbs 20:24. It is true that some vessels are "marred" in the hand of the Potter as the preachers continue to point out, Jeremiah 18:1-6. But..."Is anything too hard for God to do"? Numbers 11:23. "God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that He should repent: hath He said and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good"? Numbers 23:19. No clay vessel can sprout arms and remold itself or another vessel into a new type. That is the Potter's job! And He has a set time to do just that! Obviously He allows most human vessels to remain "marred" for a whole lifetime on earth (Romans 8:18-22) ... only to smash them to shivers with Jesus' "iron rod" on their last day. God has promised to make all things new. And those "buried vessels" which were broken are remolded in the Highest Place, Hebrews 12:22-24. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. And ALL SHALL BE MADE RIGHTEOUS IN MIND AND DEED, Romans 5:18.

We need to give the Potter credit and BELIEVE HIM,... not the "doubting-Thomas" preacher-lawyers!! We need to keep in mind that God is a "seal" OVER each man's heart and the activities of man's arms and hands. Then we will be able to take every event in this life as "coming from the Lord", our Judge-Potter and "Sealer". We could then learn not to condemn each other for the evil works God has allowed "Pharaoh" to accomplish in us in our God-given negative roles! "In all our ways we should acknowledge Him" as the doer of our works in us (whether it is good or evil) and as the "seal" on our hearts and arms.

Negative Chess - The Way God Plays It

"For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy and labor for my sole rule," Secrets XXXIII:8.

Just how shrewd and super-sharp is your Father? That HEADLINE is astounding when you consider that evil spirits have tried very hard to resist God and work against His sole rule. Satan wanted to rule all, and devils do not consider themselves as having subjected themselves to God's rule. Now the question is, "Are devils super-stupid buffoons so blind that they could not tell that they backed into the sphere of God's will? ... or is God so wise that He took advantage of devils' ignorance concerning His purposes and they unwittingly did His bidding while consciously attempting to resist smaller considerations within the greater scope of His total will? The answer to both parts of the question is, "Yes!" Our HEADLINE is very "unflattering" to devils' wisdom -- so unflattering that it flattens demonic pride, Job 5:12-16.
    We have called your Father the Chess Master. And chess is played by MOVING INFLUENTIAL, OPPOSING PIECES from square to square. Out of Himself He created all things that are. There was nothing else with which to create anything except His own "Self". All forces were made by Him very deliberately according to PLAN. The powers of darkness are "planned" tools used by God to provide contrast in His education process. The Creator created the first two negative powers, Satan and Babylon, with natures the very direct opposite of His nature and Mother Wisdom's nature. They are the progenitors of all the powers of darkness, all the negative or black chess pieces on the world or "earth-board". These oppose the "light pieces", the children of God. The bottomless pit encompasses the earth which is solid ground for humans and like a mirage to demons. It is like a gigantic chessboard. Satan is a "would be" dark king on this board, and Babylon is a 'would be' queen among the black pieces, although all of them prefer to think of themselves as "gods". However, a pile of horse manure in a farmer's field is better than that whole dark kingdom. These tiny monsters thought they were worthy opponents capable of engaging God to see who could out man-uever who and eliminate the other one's household. Other devils on military men are knights. Devils on ministers are bishops. Devils on judges are judges and those on lawyers are lawyers and so the roles of the various "dark pieces" go. These are the "principalities and powers of darkness" who wrestle us, Ephesians 6:12. They have dedicated themselves to controlling us and eliminating us, Wisdom of Solomon - Chapter 2.

Demonic nature and behavior make them patsies to the Chess Master. Not wanting to see or hear His plans (WORD) and strategies make them easy to defeat in this (chess) war-game. Also, Satan is a witting ally with God. His desire for worship is so great that he was willing to undermine his household to be a "god" for a night. From the Books of Jubilee 10:7-12 (Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament) Satan (Mastema) asked God not to bind all his demons in the pit because he wanted to rule and control them in evil. In the Revelation we find devils worshipping Satan as a god, the very thing he desired, and he used God's power given to him to achieve that purpose by deceiving his progeny with the working of "miracles", Revelation 13:11-15, 4-8. As a deceitful ally in secret, Satan asks God for power to harm us in test situations (as with Job) as well as to prove to his children by demonstration that he is a "god". This deception works to God's advantage. By teaching newborn devils that there is no God above, devils are rendered more vulnerable to surprise and defeat as they attempt to move (men) light pieces from square to square (various places and activities to influence and affect other men). We have dealt with positive aspects of God's dealing with men. Our purpose in this letter will be confined as much as possible to how God defeats hordes of devils -- "badger skin veils" covering His human temples, Exodus 26:13,14, I Corinthians 6:19.

Father's ABSOLUTE CONTROL

Psalm 37:23. The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalms 23:1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup Runneth over.

Proverbs 3:6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 139:1. O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. 5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Ode of Solomon 7: 2 My joy is the Lord and my impulse is toward Him: this path of mine is excellent: 3 For I have a helper, the Lord. 4 He hath caused me to know Himself, without grudging, by His simplicity: His kindness has humbled His greatness. 5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the of them.

Isaiah 26:12 Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

2 Timothy 2: 20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

Romans 9:16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20. Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21. Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Romans 8:20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Secrets 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

goodnewsinc Guest

Lightbulb Part 2

Psalm of Solomon 5:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.

Isaiah 45:5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah 46:4. And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Matthew 18:10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 11. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13. And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30. I and my Father are one.

Planned Parenthood

God’s control over each human being and his life is total and absolute. Each star (child) of God was planned and his education incidents for his earthly role were written BEFORE your birth in this world (Secrets 49:2, Psalm of Solomon 5:6). God is managing every detail of each mans earthly experience. Think of our history as a pre-written play. He causes each man to fulfill every planned detail in his specific role (Psalm 139:1-10.). This is true for the good vessels for clean use as well as the bad vessels for unclean use. Who will have which role in this life is strictly the domain of our Father-Teacher. You are who you are, because God planned it that way whether you are good or bad, or a saint or prodigal. God created us and He will carry us and deliver us .... from the bondage of corruption into liberty of the children of God. All paths lead to the Throne. You are PRE-DESTINED for eternity! That is your glory and honor as a son or daughter of the Creator-Father. Get it fixed in your mind that this life is our first required training episode where all the children must face evil. Evil cannot dictate the outcome of this first step in our matriculation. In the end all children will be glorified and perfected. This is the objective of PLANNED PARENTHOOD. You need to understand the IMPACT of these Words and how they affect everything :

Quote:
    Romans 8:38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Our Father is just that, "Father" and '"Teacher". A scheme to educate the "billions" of "Family" He desired was planned before the foundations of the Earth, 2 Esdras 6:1-6, Oxford Annotated Apocrypha. The principle methodology is to teach by "comparison and contrast" using both good and evil experiences. Accordingly, He revealed through Moses that He "set two ways before us" as it was first experienced by Adam and Eve in the Garden. Evil was facilitated by the creation of a super-robot force, Satan, and he was given power to reproduce. Satan's family of evil spirits are the "hurdles, traps, and barriers" on the earth, God's "exercise" course, Ecclesiastes 1:13; Romans 8:18-22. Here, man's first phase of education is to experience a "net negative" first existence analogous to God's first life of suffering and loneliness. This phase is a life mixture of good and evil. Thus a cross is given to man, that is, a certain portion of the good-evil mix. And devils will certainly "cross-up", confound, and kill to assure each man's crucifixion. Isaiah 53 is about the depth of the meaning of the sacrifice of Jesus. Since he was an allegory and an object of prophecy and revelation for his "body members" (all men), that same chapter is about God's use of all men in the various generations. Just as Jesus was born of God, came down from heaven, was accounted a sinner, was attacked by devils through the people, and was crucified and raised to heaven, so it is for each man and his generation, Luke 20:37-38. God said, "I call the generations from the beginning", Psalm 22:21-31, 102:18; Isaiah 41:4,9.

All too often men have wondered "why" God has done and still is doing what is being done in this world. We have disagreed with the suffering we and others experience. We have blamed God for not caring and turning a deaf ear to our complaints. We have had "darkened counsel by words without knowledge" in our own hearts, Job 38:2. Many of us feel we do not deserve to suffer in the ways we have, and, thus we become the "Job" of our own souls. Indeed, Job is a prophetical and revealing work concerning the "job" God is doing for the benefit of many, making them perfect in the process. J O B is therefore a W O R K!!

By rotating the generations, one generation of earthly men is "called" up (raised) to Heaven to become students "taught of God" on the 'perfection' phase, while a new set of baby spirits is sent down in the flesh to become teaching tools on the earth-stage for the educational benefit of that new student body above. After a time that earthly generation of men is called up to become a new class of spiritual "kindergarteners," and another set of baby spirits is sent down to become yet another generation of earthly men. This is the means by which God has been providing Himself a continuing class to teach and also teaching "tools" for instruction. Earth has been the "outer court" using temple terms, or the "stage" where educational plays have progressed. These are "psychodramas", interactions of good and evil, to be evaluated by those above. Adam and Eve were simply the first actors, while the first angels were the first students. Later Adam and Eve and their generation became a new heavenly student body evaluating "good and evil" and learning vicariously from the experiences of men below. Job's case was a very significant study because it taught a wealth of information about God. They "learned of Me", Isaiah 54:13; Matthew 11:25, 29-30, and were burdened with new light to carry and shine.

Stage roles are predestined or '"fixed" as Paul suggests, Romans 8:29, 9:16-25. Psychodramas are skits and scenes (incidents in our daily lives) of the interplay between good and evil designed primarily for the benefit of the "watching" (court of jurors, audience, or student body) spirits of just men being perfected in knowledge and understanding... to teach them moral lessons, 2 Corinthians 5:1-5; Hebrews 12:22-24. Angels of glory are used to "key" men to the good portion of their acts and scripts, while devils are used to supply the evil portion of our acts and scripts. Observe how Solomon told this: Ode of Solomon 16:15-17, "The treasure chamber of light is the sun (God), and the treasury of darkness is the night (Satan): And He made the sun for day that it may be bright, but night brings darkness over the face of the land; and THEIR ALTERNATIONS ONE TO ANOTHER SPEAK THE BEAUTY OF GOD". Those baby spirits "elected and chosen" for negative roles will conform to their roles all their earthly sojourn time (despite my efforts and those of many good intentioned evangelists to "change them"). Those baby spirits "elected and chosen" for positive roles to display the merits of the good ways of God also will become such. Their percentage in the population is "few" and evangelists may help them. Finally there are roles which fluctuate in which "day and night alternate" continually. "Churchy" people like to call them hypocrites and backsliders. In fixing these teaching roles and psychodramas for earthly men, God fits them in the mold of Isaiah 53:5-6,8-10, "Men are wounded for the former transgressions of the newly risen Host members, they are bruised for their old iniquities: the chastisement for the peace of the new host member is upon earthly men; and with their stripes the newly risen are healed (learn). All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one his own way; and the Lord has laid on earthly men in their roles the iniquity of us all... for the transgression of the "just spirits being made perfect" are earthly men stricken. Men did no violence, neither was deceit in their mouths in the absolute sense because all is an act, a role and script under My direction. Yet it pleased Me to bruise earthly men (because My heavenly students learned and were perfected): I put men to grief: when I shall sacrifice them (raise them from their bodies) for sin, they shall see My Hosts, they shall live eternally and My pleasure shall prosper in their hands." So all the various skits and scenes have their own moral lessons to be learned concerning the depths and degrees of the "laws" of behavior God desires as well as the behavior to be avoided. They show the nature of sin revealing "the Wicked" (2 Thessalonians 2:7-8) and establish in the students' minds the personality, power, and authority of the Father Himself.

Throughout time earthly men have not been aware of this "fixed" plan for man. The "blueprints" or the schematic format was not revealed to us. Therefore earthly men in their generations had questions, fears, and complaints which they either vocalized or held within about their "stage-life" and plight. Those who learned of God or "the gods" held the powers responsible for their miseries. Certain men of God were told that man is given a "fixed" portion of the "good-evil" mix or a "cross" to endure before our perfect knowledge of it today. See 2 Esdras 6:1-6, 7:3-15 (Oxford Annotated Apocrypha), Ecclesiastes 1:13, and Secrets of Enoch XLIX:4, Psalm of Solomon V:6(4), (Lost Books of the Bible, Collins-World Publishers).
    We have stated that God's purpose in sending His children to the earth is to provide them with a negative experience as a first life analogous to His early phase of suffering and imprisonment as He makes us into His likeness, Ecclesiastes 1:13, II Esdras 7:3-14, Romans 8:18-22. The negative experience also serves as a source for comparison and contrast in our education both in this life and in our "perfection" (PERFECT EYE "ON", not "off") when we are removed to Heaven, John 12:24, Hebrews 12:22-24, Malachi 3:17,18. Those below enact the "psychodramas", educational skits which teach them both positive and negative lessons. This is a vicarious education for the student "watchers" above (as eyes) in the classes (wings) of the archangels (teachers), I Corinthians 4:9, Ezekiel 5:4,15. God's PLAN, II Esdras 6:1-6, is to send ALL His children down from Heaven where we were "first born" to the earth "stage" to suffer for a short time and then to return us home for perfection when our tenure on earth is done, Psalm 82:6-8, II Corinthians 5:1-8, Ecclesiastes 12:7. In Psalm 19:1-5 where it speaks of the heavens declaring God's glory, this PLAN is "declared" by the circuit of the sun, an analogy for any SON of God. We arise in this life from a clay womb (eastern horizon); we live our lifetime (traverse the sky); our bodies are buried at death (sundown on western horizon). But that is not the end of the sun because it is rising in another place in the east (man enters Heaven as a spirit at death). This part of the PLAN was enacted before the kingdom of darkness to inform them of His Majesty's purpose in yet another way. "Israel" meaning the sons or princes of God, an analogy for ALL humankind, was chosen to suffer according to their script for a definite time in Egypt. Egyptians acted in role-play the analogy of the kingdom of darkness, while Pharaoh in his role symbolized Satan himself. Moses and Aaron, the deliverers, acted the roles of Christ and the Holy Ghost who must "save" (remove at death) ALL God's children for perfection (higher education and enlightenment), Isaiah 54:13, Psalm 87. In the "real thing" men pass over from earth to Heaven making an exit from their dust (clay body) or "exodus" through their own blood or "Red Sea". The angels (children) above have the duty of leading men below into the "good" portion of their various roles, Psalm 91:11,12. Evil spirits lead men into the negative (wicked) portion of their various roles, Matthew 12:43-45. In the "schoolmaster" analogy, all the children of Israel were delivered from bondage and Egypt, and Israel eventually entered the "promise land," the analogy for Heaven, GOD'S "CASTLE." The Moses-Egypt "stage-act" at that particular time in man's earth history revealed what has been always happening on a grander scale, Ecclesiastes 1:9. IT IS THE LAW OF LIFE (a "law" of God) that each baby spirit in God's nursery is sent down in the flesh as man. He suffers and is then removed for perfection above. This cycle started with Adam's generation and will continue until God completely empties His heavenly nursery of all the baby spirits He created at the very beginning. That done ... then suddenly and dramatically those remaining of the last generation of men will be removed, and the powers of darkness below will be erased by fire (drown in the Red Sea) along with the earth stage, Isaiah 14:12,21,22, Psalm 37:10. Finally even the memory of our negative exercise will be forgotten (erased) and will never again come to mind, Isaiah 54:4, 65:16-19. This PLAN is actively being fulfilled. It started realistically with Abel whether devils and men in their earthly schools (churches, Bible schools, and theological seminaries) have eyes to see or not, and whether or not they are asleep in ignorance or are blind in unbelief. These are the "facts of life." The unbelief of men and devils has no influence on the outcome of the game.

In sum, God has done ALL THE WORKS men have been involved in on earth in all generations of men. He PLANNED and executed the lives of all the children He sent down. As men we think we are 'free mortal agents', rational beings with free will. That is not the case. God is the life each man thinks he has and claims for himself. But God is the life in us and He merely shares His sensory perceptions with each offspring. 'Without God we can do nothing'. And the title text is true, 'Thou hast wrought all our works in us' … both good and bad.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Romans 8:20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Glorify God!
    God did it!

Please don't start with messages on Twitter

Willingly predestined

In sum, God has done ALL THE WORKS men have been involved in on earth in all generations of men. He PLANNED and executed the lives of all the children He sent down. As men we think we are 'free mortal agents', rational beings with free will. That is not the case. God is the life each man thinks he has and claims for himself. But God is the life in us and He merely shares His sensory perceptions with each offspring. 'Without God we can do nothing'. And the title text is true, 'Thou hast wrought all our works in us' … both good and bad. That statement is patently absurd and If it wree true would nullify thr Bible completely . You are deliberately ignoring the paradox. A paradox is a statement which is apparently absurd but actually true. Paradoxes occur but are rare. Two particles aproaching each other at the speed of light will pass each other at rhe speed of light. The moebeus strip is another . It is a strip of paper with only one side and that can be proved easily and readily . The Klein bottle is another . You wrte as if God was pkaying Chess with the devil and God playing all the best moves . You write as if God is confined in time . How foolish is that!!!. Time is an illusion . Time does not pass . We pass through time. Time is a dimension : Just as a foot or a mile is a dimention. What has happened is going to happen and all future events are in the past. It depends on your point of view. If there was a tomorrow in eternity then it would just be a long time snd would have an end . It would not be eternal . Time is curved . Eternity is a circle . It has no beginning and no end. To experience an event in eternity , you must visit that event plane. Each individual is predestined and yet every man has a free will and is able to use his judgement and make a conscious and deliberate choice. His eternal destiny depends on that choice and not on the whim of his creator. I don't know my own heart and so I am certainly not going to ponder the motives of almighty God.
    Alec

Quote Originally Posted by alec cotton View Post
    In sum, God has done ALL THE WORKS men have been involved in on earth in all generations of men. He PLANNED and executed the lives of all the children He sent down. As men we think we are 'free mortal agents', rational beings with free will. That is not the case. God is the life each man thinks he has and claims for himself. But God is the life in us and He merely shares His sensory perceptions with each offspring. 'Without God we can do nothing'. And the title text is true, 'Thou hast wrought all our works in us' … both good and bad. That statement is patently absurd and If it wree true would nullify thr Bible completely . You are deliberately ignoring the paradox. A paradox is a statement which is apparently absurd but actually true. Paradoxes occur but are rare. Two particles aproaching each other at the speed of light will pass each other at rhe speed of light. The moebeus strip is another . It is a strip of paper with only one side and that can be proved easily and readily . The Klein bottle is another . You wrte as if God was pkaying Chess with the devil and God playing all the best moves . You write as if God is confined in time . How foolish is that!!!. Time is an illusion . Time does not pass . We pass through time. Time is a dimension : Just as a foot or a mile is a dimention. What has happened is going to happen and all future events are in the past. It depends on your point of view. If there was a tomorrow in eternity then it would just be a long time snd would have an end . It would not be eternal . Time is curved . Eternity is a circle . It has no beginning and no end. To experience an event in eternity , you must visit that event plane. Each individual is predestined and yet every man has a free will and is able to use his judgement and make a conscious and deliberate choice. His eternal destiny depends on that choice and not on the whim of his creator. I don't know my own heart and so I am certainly not going to ponder the motives of almighty God.
    Alec
    Hi Alec,

Your words baffle me! If God has planned and executed ALL THE WORKS OF MEN, what does that say for works of all those people who have lived and done wicked, and evil things? Why would God plan for His creations to do bad things, and then destroy them when they do (like in the Flood, and Sodom)?

You say "without God we can do nothing", why then do the animals which are God's creations do things? I'm sure you don't think God is controlling every action of every living creature!

Blessings,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Misunderstood.

Sorry Rose, you misunderstood my post . The words which you highlighted are a quoie from the previous writer . I was trying to correct the misconception of predestinaton standing alone. I stated in my post that if what the writer said was true then it would annul everthing in the Bible .. This is a day to celebrate. It is one of these special occasions when we agree. Kindest regards to you and all you love.
    Alec
    Last edited by alec cotton; 11-30-2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by alec cotton View Post
    Sorry Rose, you misunderstood my post . The words which you highlighted are a quoie from the previous writer . I was trying to correct the misconception of predestinaton standing alone. I stated in my post that if what the writer said was true then it would annul everthing in the Bible .. This is a day to celebrate. It is one of these special occasions when we agree. Kindest regards to you and all you love.
    Alec
    Thanks Alec, for the clarification! Now I know why I was baffled...

Blessings,
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information