Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Suggestions for Biblewheel.com

I'm sure that Richard, you've done many updates on your site that we're not even aware of. Maybe it would be a good idea if you had a newsletter weekly or monthly showing all the updates.

Another suggestion would be to have a commentary underneath every article page.

Not from this world...from the other side
    Hi RAM,

I have a suggestion:
    I realized that currently this forum have a large number of non-active members and a handful of active members. I am thinking why not create a crtieria that to be a member of this forum, the new registrant who wish to be a member in this forum, to submit at least one article. The article could be as simple as an introduction of the registrant. This may help to increase the active memberships. I do know in some forums there is a category under Introduction or New Members whereby new members are supposed to introduce themselves before joining the forum. Perhaps, you can consider implementing it. This system have the additional advantage of screening "false members" whose goal is to hack or sent unwanted mails(spams) into the forum.

Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by CWH; 12-24-2010 at 10:05 PM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheow Wee Hock View Post
    Hi RAM,

I have a suggestion:
    I realized that currently this forum have a large number of non-active members and a handful of active members. I am thinking why not create a crtieria that to be a member of this forum, the new registrant who wish to be a member in this forum, to submit at least one article. The article could be as simple as an introduction of the registrant. This may help to increase the active memberships. I do know in some forums there is a category under Introduction or New Members whereby new members are supposed to introduce themselves before joining the forum. Perhaps, you can consider implementing it. This system have the additional advantage of screening "false members" whose goal is to hack or sent unwanted mails(spams) into the forum.

Many Blessings and Merry Christmas.
    Well, I don't see how that would really help - we can't force folks to participate.

Also, a lot of members were active at one time but have moved on.

But thanks for the suggestion. I very much appreciate you thinking about how to make things better around here.

All the best, and Merry Christmas!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

What we need is prayer for this site. Because it has a lot of good material but the Christian Established Church members and maybe the average Christian doesn't have any interest in mathematics. They're more into the spirit of the Bible rather than analyzing the text.

I can't speak about this openly to Christians because I know I will get resistance and heated debates.

But we need to pray and see that whoever IS interested would be led to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    What we need is prayer for this site. Because it has a lot of good material but the Christian Established Church members and maybe the average Christian doesn't have any interest in mathematics. They're more into the spirit of the Bible rather than analyzing the text.

I can't speak about this openly to Christians because I know I will get resistance and heated debates.

But we need to pray and see that whoever IS interested would be led to this site.
    I think it will take more time for great numbers of Christians to get interested in the Bible Wheel study.

But small numbers will gradully become more interested in the short run.

Thread Information