Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I did not say that you were cursing me. I said that 'they' back then, cursed Jesus. What I said about people today was...BUT, there are still those who will turn from the information and revealing of His Mysteries, because they believe they know more. There are some that are scared of being deceived, scared of being 'taken for a fool', being scared of offending God (just as some of the Jews thought they would offend if they believed Jesus) and there are some that are just scared...

Please don't put words into my mouth.

..and I do hope that you allow people to speak their beliefs as the 'law' actually allows...not just you. The subtle threats of being booted off this site only tends to make you sound a little power hungry..it's either my way or you're out?? Well, I believe this is not a site that I would enjoy so I will leave now..with one last quote repeated..

'Be careful who you entertain as you may be entertaining one of my angels unawares'

Thankyou for all those who welcomed a stranger..

Regards...SHARON.

Just to answer you before I go rose..

Why didn't the people stop eating pork straight after He died?..because most of them didn't believe in what He had to say...But ask yourself now..why all of a sudden, are these verses opening up..why are more and more people 'seeing' the higher meaning in the Scripts?? Because, as God said, 'eyes and ears will be opened'...and now that the Time is upon us..ask yourself why all the false religions are trying to drag people from the Truth and there are more people choosing to be anti-Christ rather than Pro-Christ in this day when, on the other hand, there are people gaining more Knowledge and understanding..why?..because there is a spiritual battle that goes on above their heads that they are not even aware of!! It is written that this would be the case..the anti-Christ gathering his armies..and the false prophets are not just confined to the earth...test the spirit!!

To 'Rose' from 'Sharon'!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    ..and I do hope that you allow people to speak their beliefs as the 'law' actually allows...not just you. The subtle threats of being booted off this site only tends to make you sound a little power hungry..it's either my way or you're out?? Well, I believe this is not a site that I would enjoy so I will leave now..with one last quote repeated..
    I did not threaten you in any way at all, implicitly or explicilty. On the contrary, I told you that I was NOT threatening you. I explicitly stated that I generally DO NOT boot people off the forum for speaking their own mind. I told you that you would have to go out of your way to get banned from this forum. I said this to reasure you that it was OK for you to speak bluntly and plainly. But you didn't understand that any more than you understood any of the other things I wrote, judging by your failure to respond.

Have a nice day.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information