Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

evidence for giants nephilim rephaim anunaki part 1 Gilgal photo

Very interesting gilgal. I believe as Genesis states that in the year of Peleg the earth was divided. Peleg being the Hebrew word for divided. I believe that the earth was shaken from its foundation and we lost our perfect weather. I believe also we have lost the full usage of our mental capacity. Albert Enstein was said to use 12% and most folks just use 8-10%. I think that is the reason we do not understand how stones that large could be used to build. I believe to some extint in the gap theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Memukan View Post
    Very interesting gilgal. I believe as Genesis states that in the year of Peleg the earth was divided. Peleg being the Hebrew word for divided. I believe that the earth was shaken from its foundation and we lost our perfect weather. I believe also we have lost the full usage of our mental capacity. Albert Enstein was said to use 12% and most folks just use 8-10%. I think that is the reason we do not understand how stones that large could be used to build. I believe to some extint in the gap theory.
    I think that big circular arrangement of stones is very interesting - cuz I like concentric circles, I guess.

But the flood story is almost certainly a myth (like the parables Jesus taught), and if not, then local. There is no evidence of a recent world wide flood, so "geologically informed" Christians have long given up on that.

As for the "brain usage" thang - that is a false urban legend. Snopes debunked it. It should have been pretty obvious anyway - the invocation of the iconic genius "Einstein" should have given it away.

And finally, the gap theory has no foundation in the Bible. It seems really really strange that folks would want to invent and insert millions of years of undocumented history into the "gap" between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2.

Thanks for the stimulating ideas!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I think that big circular arrangement of stones is very interesting - cuz I like concentric circles, I guess.

But the flood story is almost certainly a myth (like the parables Jesus taught), and if not, then local. There is no evidence of a recent world wide flood, so "geologically informed" Christians have long given up on that.

As for the "brain usage" thang - that is a false urban legend. Snopes debunked it. It should have been pretty obvious anyway - the invocation of the iconic genius "Einstein" should have given it away.

And finally, the gap theory has no foundation in the Bible. It seems really really strange that folks would want to invent and insert millions of years of undocumented history into the "gap" between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2.

Thanks for the stimulating ideas!

Richard
    Giants' bones discovered:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgnvt1YaDc

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    Gilgal! How could you fall for those faked skeletons?

Come on man - where are they? In what museum can they be viewed?

Just look at the headline - it's the kind of junk CRANKS have been propagating for years:

"Science proves Bible fact! - Science proved WRONG - So called MYTHS PROVED REAL"

Why are Christians so gullible that they can believe unsupported crackpot assertions that claim to "prove science wrong"? I'll tell you four most obvious reasons:

1) Christians are in general completely ignorant of science.

2) Christians are constantly being taught by "pastors" to be ANTI-INTELLECTUAL and to mistrust Science.

3) Hucksters know they can make a quick buck off gullible Christians.

4) Christians have been taught that BLIND FAITH is a VIRTUE. This makes them very very gullible. Christians who ask the "hard questions" are rejected by other Christians as not having "faith."

All the best,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

A little research quickly turned up the source of the fake pictures. They've been circulating on the net (like a thousand other HOAXES) for years. Here is a complete explanation:

EXPOSING THE CROOKS BEHIND THE HOAX

The article explains how the pics were entered in an IMAGE MANIPULATION contest (e.g. Photoshop). See an example here.

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

Gilgal! How could you fall for those faked skeletons?

Come on man - where are they? In what museum can they be viewed?

Just look at the headline - it's the kind of junk CRANKS have been propagating for years:

"Science proves Bible fact! - Science proved WRONG - So called MYTHS PROVED REAL"

Why are Christians so gullible that they can believe unsupported crackpot assertions that claim to "prove science wrong"? I'll tell you four most obvious reasons:

1) Christians are in general completely ignorant of science.

2) Christians are constantly being taught by "pastors" to be ANTI-INTELLECTUAL and to mistrust Science.

3) Hucksters know they can make a quick buck off gullible Christians.

4) Christians have been taught that BLIND FAITH is a VIRTUE. This makes them very very gullible. Christians who ask the "hard questions" are rejected by other Christians as not having "faith."

All the best,

Richard
    ...Because I haven't seen them exposed as a hoax! Thanks. But have there been any real discoveries? What about Goliath...

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    ...Because I haven't seen them exposed as a hoax! Thanks. But have there been any real discoveries? What about Goliath...
    That's a good explanation! I'm glad I could help. We all need each other because there is too much info in the world for any one person to sort it all out.

As for Goliath ... no one has ever found his grave, and it sounds like a very unlikely thing. I certainly wouldn't expect it to be marked with a gravestone with his name.

Check out my blog site

Here's a snippet from another site debunking the giants hoax:
    Different levels of sharpness or blur in different parts of image is obvious sign that the image is fake. Also abrupt color changes, mismatching shadow directions and micro level details like hand grips, immediately give away faked image.

For all those who still believe there was such a skeleton found , here is the final chapter in the story of Skeleton.

Not all of us take forwarded email as final word of God. One of such rational enthusiasts is Harikumar P. He contacted Archaeological Survey of India and asked them directly about this skeleton. He got letter from Superintendent of ASI , explicitly denying any such finding in India.
    The site then posts the letter.

Check out my blog site

Not from this world...from the other side
    Here's a snippet from another site debunking the giants hoax:
    Different levels of sharpness or blur in different parts of image is obvious sign that the image is fake. Also abrupt color changes, mismatching shadow directions and micro level details like hand grips, immediately give away faked image.

For all those who still believe there was such a skeleton found , here is the final chapter in the story of Skeleton.

Not all of us take forwarded email as final word of God. One of such rational enthusiasts is Harikumar P. He contacted Archaeological Survey of India and asked them directly about this skeleton. He got letter from Superintendent of ASI , explicitly denying any such finding in India.
    The site then posts the letter.
    I would agree with RAM that this is a hoax; no confirmation of giant human skeleton have been found. But on the other hand, can we say that the Bible is wrong and that there were no giants on earth when it clearly says so in Genesis? Also many animals in the ancient times were huge....dinosaurs, elephants, rhinos, dragonfly with 5 feet wing span etc. etc. And the explanation that scientists can give was that the environment and resources at that time were able to support huge animals. Well, don't you think that if the earth could support huge animals at that time, how about huge humans? Based on these 2 arguments from the Bible and science, I would say giant humans once existed on earth and we have yet to find their remains.

Many Blessings.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Thread Information