Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Atonement Clock

I would like to share this from my friend, Christian Gedge

He's developing a book called The Atonement Clock. It's a study of the Jewish history which counts down unto the Messiah. Well, we all know that, but what and how with graphic pointing out events and times with the connection of the Sabbath, Jubliee system at work. It's amazing what he has come up with which alines with scripture.

http://5loaves2fishes.net/node/218

I've got the pre-release book, so I will be given some "hints" in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I would like to share this from my friend, Christian Gedge

He's developing a book called The Atonement Clock. It's a study of the Jewish history which counts down unto the Messiah. Well, we all know that, but what and how with graphic pointing out events and times with the connection of the Sabbath, Jubliee system at work. It's amazing what he has come up with which alines with scripture.

http://5loaves2fishes.net/node/218

I've got the pre-release book, so I will be given some "hints" in the coming days.
    Thanks for the link. Is there any info online, or do I have to order the book to find out the basics?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Thanks for the link. Is there any info online, or do I have to order the book to find out the basics?
    Yes, He provide some details of this studies. http://5loaves2fishes.net/forum/view...hp?f=19&t=6764

His outline is from what he calls the beginning the starting of the atonement clock and that is of the children of Israel departing Eygpt. What is so imazing it's not only one 483 (69wks)(70th week) but and cycle with each having a fulfillment.

For insistence in BC1928 Israel covenant begins -1445 (69 wks) Captives set free. (70 week) Then the cycle begins again 1438 -(69 wks)-955 The Grand Sabbath is the following year. After that cycle the new cycle begins 948 -465 with Grand Jubilee. Each counting down to the Messiah in which we all know the seventy weeks that are determined upon Israel in Daniel. But that not the only one.
    Last edited by Beck; 09-08-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typo

Yes, He provide some details of this studies. http://5loaves2fishes.net/forum/view...hp?f=19&t=6764

His outline is from what he calls the beginning the starting of the atonement clock and that is of the children of Israel departing Eygpt. What is so imazing is it only one 483 (69wks)(70th week) but and cycle with each having a fulfillment.

For insistence in BC1928 Israel covenant begins -1445 (69 wks) Captives set free. (70 week) Then the cycle begins again 1438 -(69 wks)-955 The Grand Sabbath is the following year. After that cycle the new cycle begins 948 -465 with Grand Jubilee. Each counting down to the Messiah in which we all know the one seventh week of Daniel. But that not the only one.
    Wait a sec - are you saying your friend knows the exact year that the Israel covenant began? 1928 BC? What is the source of such knowledge?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Wait a sec - are you saying your friend knows the exact year that the Israel covenant began? 1928 BC? What is the source of such knowledge?
    It would be consistant with the known dates Solomon as BC966 pointing out that life spamed 40 years and putting 1 kings 6:1 as 480 years after the children came out of Egypt that simply makes it 1446(5) then from 1445 tracing back to Jacob at Bethel in 1928(483) or 69 weeks. He goes into much more details.

Hey Richard, I'm not sure if you know of this are not, but He uses a graphic of an circle in his months Calendar chart
    Last edited by Beck; 09-08-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: added last comment

It would be consistant with the known dates Solomon as BC966 pointing out that life spamed 40 years and putting 1 kings 6:1 as 480 years after the children came out of Egypt that simply makes it 1446(5) then from 1445 tracing back to Jacob at Bethel in 1928(483) or 69 weeks. He goes into much more details.
    Ah ... that makes sense, though I don't know how confident I could be about the 966 BC date. I've always felt that those dates were usually "best guesses."

Hey Richard, I'm not sure if you know of this are not, but He uses a graphic of an circle in his months Calendar chart
    Yeah I saw that. I thought it was beautiful!

Check out my blog site

Thread Information