Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers

As we know, the Golden Ratio appears in nature many times, mostly in our body. And designers started to use it in buildings and flatscreens. And it is strangly very related to Mecca and the globe and found in the Koran also.. You can see it all on Youtube

In which places in the Bible can we find it in the Gematria? Let's start a discovery channel.

After some time Googling I found something, a website which mentions the Bible Wheel also, here it is However I find it a bit complicated with chapters and verses. When I try to summarize it: 2 Thess. 2:2 is the middle of the N.T. and this is chapter no. 1118 and then apply the golden ratio to 22 books from Romans to Revelation according to the third cycle of the Bible Wheel. Then you got it connected to the Bible Wheel. So If I am not mistaken, this is only for the people who are aquainted with the Bible Wheel and not for explaining to others.
    Last edited by NumberX; 07-01-2010 at 12:12 PM.

The ratio

The ark of the covenant is One and a half broad . One and a half high and two and a half long. That is in the ratio of two to three.
    Alec

apology from a nutter

Quote Originally Posted by alec cotton View Post
    The ark of the covenant is One and a half broad . One and a half high and two and a half long. That is in the ratio of two to three.
    Alec
    I made a hash of that . It should be Three to five.obviously
    Alec

Quote Originally Posted by alec cotton View Post
    I made a hash of that . It should be Three to five.obviously
    Alec
    Oh by typing it into Google I found it here

Plus they find it on
    - the Ark of the Covenant (also mentioned in the Koran)
    - the Altar in Exodus 27
    - 666 in Revelation 13:18
    - the Tabernacle colors.
    But they are 1.666, a close approximations of phi, not visibly different to the naked eye (should you see a described object somewhere (maybe on your flatscreen)).
    Last edited by NumberX; 07-02-2010 at 02:46 AM.

When a human child is born, his navel defines the half-way point of the body. But when he reaches adulthood, the sex-organ is the halfway-point and the navel defines phi. (I think this can not be measured on all people but iis generally true).

"The Lord is One and His Name is One". Zech. 14:9
    Scanning the first five verses of Leviticus reveals that the Holy name yod-heh-vav-heh appears in five different (ELS*) codes: 8, 21, 13, 34 and 5 (in this order)**. When placed in ascending order: 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 professor Rips immediately identified them as part of the Fibonacci series: 5+8=13, 8+13=21, 13+21=34.
    Source: Page 117 of the book Computorah by dr. Moshe Katz on hidden codes in the Torah.

* Equidistant Letter Sequences
    ** You can count the first sequence yourself here: Leviticus begins with an aleph (one) and then the yod as the first of the eight-letter-sequence.
    Last edited by NumberX; 07-02-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberX View Post
    When a human child is born, his navel defines the half-way point of the body. But when he reaches adulthood, the sex-organ is the halfway-point and the navel defines phi. (I think this can not be measured on all people but iis generally true).

"The Lord is One and His Name is One". Zech. 14:9
    Scanning the first five verses of Leviticus reveals that the Holy name yod-heh-vav-heh appears in five different (ELS*) codes: 8, 21, 13, 34 and 5 (in this order)**. When placed in ascending order: 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 professor Rips immediately identified them as part of the Fibonacci series: 5+8=13, 8+13=21, 13+21=34.
    Source: Page 117 of the book Computorah by dr. Moshe Katz on hidden codes in the Torah.

* Equidistant Letter Sequences
    ** You can count the first sequence yourself here: Leviticus begins with an aleph (one) and then the yod as the first of the eight-letter-sequence.
    Yes, the Golden Ratio is found throughout the human body. For example, the ratio of lengths between nuckles on your fingers, placement of the nose on the face, and so on. The measurements rarely come out precisely on a single individual, but when many folks are measured the averages come very close to phi. I some books on this at home (I'm on the road right now).

As for the ELS of YHWH - that is interesting. I am convinced that ELS reveals some meaningful structural patterns such as the repeated occurrence of AUR (Light) on an ELS of 22 in Genesis 1:

See The Wheel of Light.

But I reject absolutely the absurdity of prophetic pre- or post-dictions based on ELS such as the death of John Kennedy or Princess Diana. That junk is pure bunk.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Great Richard, The Wheel of Light! And I think also that when we just take the facts out of the ELS it is allright. And morning and evening are both phases of a mixture of light and darkness (not many think of this) and this applies to all six creation days. Let's apply some light from The Wheel of Light

Concerning the 1.666 from above: The 1.61803399... gets more approached when the numbers are getting bigger (then three to five). 89/55 is already 1.618.

Because we can find the Golden Ratio in the creation (like many times in ourselves) and in the Koran as you could see from my beginpost, it would be logical to find it in the Bible in the Creation story and/or the Formation story also, don't you think dear reader? Are there any discoveries anyone knows of yet? Which software program can we use for searching it throughout the Bible? Then we can look for example for the 29th letter (what word begins with it) in a row of 47 letters of a verse. Just like they did in the Koran. Gen. 1:1 for example has 27 letters and when we apply the Golden Ratio it will be at the 16.68th letter, the 17th letter, that's the heh, the heh before the word shamaïm. Tsjah, you can ask yourself does it mean anything? Is it like the pentagram which is build up with the Golden Mean in it and has five points? And I think it has to be more accurate then 16.68. Now we can also apply the Golden Mean to gematria. When we apply it to Gen. 1:1 this is the result: The total is 2701 and that would be in the 300 of the shin of the word shamaïm. Tsjah, you can ask yourself again does it mean anything? It is not so accurate, somewhere in the 300 of the shin. Perhaps because there is more then one heaven?

Maybe somewhere in the Creation Story or the Formation Story it is accurate. The logic behind it in detail: We found the accurate 1:4 ratio as the base in the Formation story of Gen. 2* and
    - we walk mathematically seen like a 1:4 ratio over the earth. Plus we see 1:4 in our hands.
    - we find the Golden Ratio in our body (to our navel) so we walk mathematically seen also like a Golden Ratio over the earth. Plus we see it in our hands too. And this ratio in our arms also.

Can we discover Golden Ratio's in the Bible in verses, letters and gematria? What do you think dear reader? In etymology the word mathematics derives from the word mathema deriving from manthanein meaning to learn (in any way) and this source relates it to the word science.

* The story starts with the fog, mist, rising from the earth. Not a normal fog, a normal fog does not rise from the earth. Fog in Hebrew is ‘d, the letters a-d, or 1-4. So 1-4 rises from the earth. In fact the 1-4 is in the whole formation story present. The second deed is the formation of Adam, which is written ADaM and is 1-4-40. The third is the garden of Eden and placing 1-4-40 in it. The fourth is Three of Knowledge and Three of Life. These trees, written in Hebrew, these sentences, are like 1:4 to each other. Then as fifth there is the 1 river who becomes 4 rivers (put in a same scheme as Gen. 1: under the fog, mist). Etc.
    Last edited by NumberX; 07-20-2010 at 09:45 AM.

BobbyRich Guest

NumberX The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers As we know, the Golden Ratio

I could care less whats in the quran. Satan knew how to co-mingle his DNA with man's, because he is of a higher intelligence. It doesn't surprise me that there is something along the lines of phi, or Fibonacci numbers in there, he has to put something in there to make that garbage somewhat believable. The Bilbe has tons of scientific facts to prove Our GOD, but honestly, nothing proves GOD better than real undeniable Prophecy. And the ONLY religious book that contains true prophecy is the Bible.
    Isa 41:20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.
    Isa 41:21 Produce your cause, said the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, said the King of Jacob.
    Isa 41:22 Let them bring them forth, and show us what shall happen: let them show the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.
    Isa 41:23 Show the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that you are gods: yes, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
    Isa 41:24 Behold, you are of nothing, and your work of nothing: an abomination is he that chooses you.
    Isa 41:25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call on my name: and he shall come on princes as on mortar, and as the potter treads clay.
    Isa 41:26 Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know? and before time, that we may say, He is righteous? yes, there is none that shows, yes, there is none that declares, yes, there is none that hears your words.

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
    Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

The LORD couldn't have said it better. If anyone wants to declare themselves to be GOD, prove it. Declare what was before creation. Tell how you formed the universe with your hands, or tell the future as if it was past history. Only the ONE TRUE GOD would know all these things, and his TRUE WORD would show these things. The Bible is full great facts and truths, but Bible Prophecy stands unequalled

Unregistered Guest

NumberX The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers

Remember, satan was the anointed cherub that covereth, he would know things like phi and the golden ratio. All the quran is, is bad plagiarism. "All holy men of GOD in the Bible were not really Jews, or Christians, they were really muslim, even though our false religion is thousands of years younger than Judaism", Realllly! There are soooooo many absolute absurdities in the quran but a couple just blow me away. The worst is the fact that they believe in Jesus, that he is the "word of their god", and will return in the end times with mohammed only to deny the cross, because he was never crucified, it was judas, and he is not the son of GOD. But they absolutely do believe he was born of a virgin. well, hock-med, if he was born of a virgin, that means his blood didn't come from Joseph. And being born of a virgin, if his blood didn't come from Joseph, where did it come from? If he was born of a virgin, and his blood didn't come from Joseph, the only place he could have got his blood from was GOD, HIS Father, which makes him the SON OF GOD. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes like deductive skills to reach this conclusion. Furthermore, they believe their god to be a consuming fire, who's throne, no man can approach or be in his presence like the Bible says the Father is. In the quran, after Jesus died, Allah called him up to stand before his throne to give account to why he said he was the SON OF GOD. Well, how was he able to stand in the presence of GOD and not destroyed. maybe because he is the SON OF GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember, satan was the anointed cherub that covereth, he would know things like phi and the golden ratio. All the quran is, is bad plagiarism. "All holy men of GOD in the Bible were not really Jews, or Christians, they were really muslim, even though our false religion is thousands of years younger than Judaism", Realllly! There are soooooo many absolute absurdities in the quran but a couple just blow me away. The worst is the fact that they believe in Jesus, that he is the "word of their god", and will return in the end times with mohammed only to deny the cross, because he was never crucified, it was judas, and he is not the son of GOD. But they absolutely do believe he was born of a virgin. well, hock-med, if he was born of a virgin, that means his blood didn't come from Joseph. And being born of a virgin, if his blood didn't come from Joseph, where did it come from? If he was born of a virgin, and his blood didn't come from Joseph, the only place he could have got his blood from was GOD, HIS Father, which makes him the SON OF GOD. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes like deductive skills to reach this conclusion. Furthermore, they believe their god to be a consuming fire, who's throne, no man can approach or be in his presence like the Bible says the Father is. In the quran, after Jesus died, Allah called him up to stand before his throne to give account to why he said he was the SON OF GOD. Well, how was he able to stand in the presence of GOD and not destroyed. maybe because he is the SON OF GOD!
    I agree that the Quran is "bad plagarism" but that doesn't stop a billion people from believing it is the very "Word of God" just like Christians who believe in the Bible. And many of the absurdities in the Quran, such as the idea that there was an Adam and Even, a world wide flood, and Jesus born of a virgin, come from the Bible. So the real question is why anyone would believe either.

I share your incredulity that anyone could believe the Quran, but I extend it to include the Bible.

I don't see how tour assertion that the virgin birth implies the blood of Christ "didn't come from Joseph" has any relevance, since the Bible teaches that he was "fully human" and that means he had human blood from his mother.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information