Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"To nail me"

Yes, I see it as a secondary application of "Levi". Not only Christ is nailed to the Cross. The Church is deeply united to Christ, for she is His Body, and thus she is crucified as well. Leah was the one who said "to join to me". And so the Church is joined to Christ in His sufferings:
    Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    The Christian bears the marks of Christ.
    Gal 6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
    The numbers 6 and 17 correspond on the Bible Wheel to the places where the hands of Christ were crucified (letters Vav and Pey). This links to the verse that you quoted above:
    1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

The link of Levi to 1Corinthians is interesting. I wonder though if there is such a link to Judah and Amos (since the gemetria is Yod Heh Vav Daleth Heh 10 + 5 + 6 + 4 + 5 = 30).

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    I've pondered on this subject for a while. The Hebrew is read right to left and Greek left to right. Putting them together would look like a menorah pointing to the servant lamp or middle lamp Jesus Christ. Old Testament prophecies point to the coming of the Messiah and the New Testament witnesses point to the Messiah who came.
    Interesting. The 66 decorations in the Menorah are arranged in such a way that they are naturally divided in 39 + 27. (39 in three branches and the central shaft plus 27 in the remaining three branches) OT and NT, Hebrew and Greek.

Concerning the number of letters in the Hebrew and Greek Alphabets, we have the identity:

The Alphabet (HaAlephBeyt) = 22 x 24
    Last edited by Victor; 07-04-2009 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Interesting. The 66 decorations in the Menorah are arranged in such a way that they are naturally divided in 39 + 27. (39 in three branches and the central shaft plus 27 in the remaining three branches) OT and NT, Hebrew and Greek.

Concerning the number of letters in the Hebrew and Greek Alphabets, we have the identity:

The Alphabet (HaAlephBeyt) = 22 x 24
    Where does it say this?

Where does it say this?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Here are some references:

The Bible as Menorah

The Number 528

I'm not sure what you mean. Here are some references:

The Bible as Menorah

The Number 528
    I meant the decorations of the menorah. Is there anywhere the bible makes reference?

I meant the decorations of the menorah. Is there anywhere the bible makes reference?
    It sure does! It is all in Exodus 25. It says that each side branch was decorated with three "bowls", and the central one with four. It totals 22! It also says that each "bowl" was accompanied by a "knop" and a "flower". We have a total of 3 x 22 decorations! Have you ever heard about a set grouped into 3 x 22 elements?

The Bible as Menorah article above explains it. Richard and I also chatted about it in another thread, beginning with post 12.

It sure does! It is all in Exodus 25. It says that each side branch was decorated with three "bowls", and the central one with four. It totals 22! It also says that each "bowl" was accompanied by a "knop" and a "flower". We have a total of 3 x 22 decorations! Have you ever heard about a set grouped into 3 x 22 elements? :lol:

The Bible as Menorah article above explains it. Richard and I also chatted about it in another thread, beginning with post 12.

Now ye're talkin'!

Thread Information