Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi again everyone,

Well, I don't see much verification from the Bible Wheel yet, since the only connection you suggested had to with the product of the number of degrees in a circle with the number 7. Was there something else you had in mind?
    Yes there is Ram, however to do this I need to use your own words against you, ok?

The primary thing to understand about the Bible Wheel is the simplicity of its origin. It emerges when we do nothing but take the list of the Sixty-Six books and roll it up like a scroll on a spindle... That is all there is to it. Everything else in this study follows from that single and surprisingly simple act.
    From "The Bible Wheel."

Again you said,

It (the bible wheel) emerges from the single and surprisingly simple act of rolling up the Bible like a scroll... followed by an even simpler act of merely coloring and labeling the seven divisions.
    Isn't the simple act of multiplying the eternal circle and the seven divisions found within this circle totaling 2520 fall within the context of this same simple idea?

I think it does. If that's the case then the question that arises, is what, if any significance can be found in this number 2520, and its divided half of 1260

If you recall, I made the bold statement that this number is the number of time, or God's time piece as it were. This fact can be found throughout scripture if, we have eye's to see and ear's to here.

Ram you mention the seven seals of Revelation the same seals that in my opinion seal the book of Daniel; both these books speak about Last Days: Days of tribulation that are coming not only because of Lucifer's original sin of pride found in Isa. 14:12-16. But also because of a curse given by God to Israel. Dan.9:11. Note- I wonder if Daniel 9:11 (the curse of Alah) is in any way connected to our 9/11?

At any rate in this simple (but hidden) example of the importance of 2520, we have - Lucifer's sin of pride, translated from the Hebrew word Alah, carrying the gematria of 36. We also we have Israel's curse translated Alah (This Alah is spelled exactly the same as Islam's god Elah, or Allah English) of Dan.9 carrying the summation of 30.

Now after applying the numeric system of codes to these two separate curses of Alah, one for Lucifer (which means holocaust) and one for Israel (which means sin and perversion) or 36 + 30 we get the number 66. Note- I was the 66 member to join the Bible Wheel forum and in chapter 5 of Prophecy Code, just like John the Revelator said, I conected this 66 -the summation of Alah's names to the number of man's or 6 to get 666.

Now if we multiply this number (66) by the seventy Sabbaths of Israel's punishment-we amazingly get the same number 2520.

This amazing number is again found within the seventy sevens, 490 years. When it's time for this epoch to end, Israel's sins will be forgiven, the sins that begin with both Lucifer's desire to ascend (Alah) above the the Most High God and the sin that caused the fall of Adam and Eve, since they too wanted to be like God.

All this found within The Bible Wheel.

Also Ram, as far as where I got the 587. I got that from Sir Robert Anderson's book the coming prince.

More later, keep talking.

PS: I wrote this not in response to Codebreaker but worked on it while he was writing his -

Hey Stephen, Codebreaker, Richard ...

This is getting to be very interesting - the numbers as layed out by my Swiss Countryman E.W. Bullinger - here's the Bullinger link again:

http://philologos.org/__eb-tws/signs.

are mindboggling - 10 pages of incredible information - definately worth reading and letting the numbers connect to God's Time Clock, especially what Bullinger calls "end and "fulness" of the Times of the Gentiles" in 1896/7 duration of 2520 years on page 7/8 of that document. He says: "It confines these "times" to the one place where the Lord Himself put them, viz., "JERUSALEM". He said, "Jerusalem shall be drodden down of the Gentiles, till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." These "times" therefore, are confined to Jerusalem. This "treading down" is confined to Jerusalem... " He goes on to say that "We claim that the LORD HIMSELF has joined these "times of the Gentiles" with the city of "JERUSALEM", and we say, "What , therefore, God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" (Matt. 19:6)
    Interesting enough, Bullinger writes on page 9: ..."that when the "times of the Gentiles" shall end, Jewish independence need not be either immediate or complete!" and ..."So that while we name the dates 1896-7 as being significant, we are not "fixing dates" in the ordinary sense of the term, but merely pointing out some of "the signs of the times," concerning which we ought not be ignorant". He continues: "The TRUE INTERPRETATION will in any case still remain, and will surely be literally fulfilled in its own time. The Word of God will be vindicated; its prophetic truth will be verified; God Himself will be glorified; and His people saved with an everlasting salvation."

I could not say it any better than the words written by this great Countryman of mine - Thanks Stephen for lifting me up to Bullinger's books in another post. But then Jeff's / Codebreaker's book "Prophecy Code" also quoted Bullinger's theory ..."He concluded that 1897 would be the year in which the Gentiles' rule would end. History would later prove he was correct on one account." When I took the third number in his book - 1967 Jerusalem back in Jewish Hands (1 week only - 7 days) and deducted the 70years because the temple was destroyed in 70AD, we arrive again at that number 1897!!!Thus we learn from each other and knowledge increases...

The other link to the Solar and Lunar and Prophetic Calendars is great as well
    and needs to be studied by any and all who are into the WORD of GOD and Prophecy. On page 2 of that document - link http://www.netrover.com/~numbers/sol...s-leson2b1.htm
    it states for illustrative purposes only Nisan 1, AD 2006 of the three adjusted calendars being March 1st or April 1st, 2006. AD 2006 should really be AM6006- I don't have the time/energy to disect all the numbers, but I wrote a poem on 4/12/2000 which is on my www.watchandpray.com website titled 7th NISSAN 6000 when I discovered that the Jewish Calendar was off by 240 years - closing with " TODAY the KINGDOM AGE BEGINS". I just googled "missing 240 years" a couple of days ago and came across an article written by "Prophecy in the News" on the 240 Missing Years that is very explicit and full of numbers, you guys have to juggle till they fall into place. I never heard about the 240 missing years in 2000 but argued with the LORD about the "New Millenium" and HIS PLAN FOR THE JEWS - then a friend of mine dropped off a 4 page flyer in APRIL 2000 on the 240 missing years and everything fell into place. I don't have it handy right now, but when I come across it, I'll give you the information. However, the above article by "Prophecy in News" was written in 2005 and is much more explicit - You will LOVE it! Here is the link:

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
    240 Missing Years. By J. R. Church. Western civilization uses a calendar that ... 240 missing years. Which calendar is closest to being right? ...
    www.prophecyinthenews.com/pdfs2/Aug2005-01a.pdf

Now all of this connects beautifully with the Menorah in Jeff's Prophecy Code Book - but how do the 240 missing years fit in, Richard? In my humble opinion, there is that big gap that proves that JESUS is MESSIAH because the Rabbi said HE would come in the year 4000 ... etc. Now if they can miss 240 years in their Calendar, what else are they missing??? Like their Messiah?

Thus my daughter's birth numbers fit perfect : 1/18 at 11:32 am for
    Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be WHITE AS SNOW..." and Romans 11:32 : For God delivered all to disobedience, that HE might show MERCY TO ALL".

Ok, maybe I'm taking the numbers a little too far, but then on the other hand, it helps me remember the verses and GOD speaks to me through the numbers in my personal life. Have fun! HE does have a sense of HUMOR!!!

Shalom / Peace to all!
    White

Addition on this Rabbi who was predicting the coming of the Messiah before 9/13/2007:
    Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri - a leading Mystic in Israel recently stated that the Messiah will arrive not later than Sept. 13, 2007 (Prophecy in the News May 2005 P 14) ... "In the year 66 the Messiah will appear in the land of Galilee (66-= 5766?)I googled for this Rabbi's name and found this which you might be interested in ... (he passed away and 300 000 people came to his funeral... I missed his importance, did you?)

Monday, January 30, 2006
    Is the Messiah Here?
    One very important rabbi says so. Before you laugh this off, know that this was one of the most important rabbis in Israel, as attested by the tributes given to him and the size of his funeral (from Arutz-7).

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, known as the "Senior Kabbalist Elder," passed away last night in Jerusalem. Over 300,000 people participated in his funeral. Rabbi Kaduri...commemorated his 105th birthday several months ago....Police closed off Jerusalem streets for the Sunday afternoon funeral, which became one of the largest ever in a city known for large funerals....

Students of the righteous rabbi say that the blessing of the Ben Ish Chai (considered the leading rabbi of Sephardic Jewry, d. 1904) and that of the Lubavitcher Rebbe - both of whom blessed him that he might live to see the Final Redeemer - came true. The rabbi's closest followers say that Rabbi Kaduri told them he met the Messiah on Cheshvan 9, 5764 (Nov. 4, 2003). He reportedly said that the Messiah is not promoting himself, and that a study of his [Rabbi Kaduri's] words in recent months would provide hints of his identity.

"He is not saying, 'I am the Mashiach, give me the leadership.' Rather the nation is pushing him to lead them, after they find [in my words] signs showing that he has the status of Mashiach." So said Rabbi Kaduri to one of his close relatives.

Rabbi Kaduri was also quoted of late as saying that the imminent arrival of the Mashiach will "save Jerusalem from Islam and Christianity that wish to take Jerusalem from the Jewish Nation - but they will not succeed, and they will fight each other."

This past Yom Kippur, shortly after Hurricane Katrina, Rabbi Kaduri said, "Jews must come to the land of Israel to receive our righteous Mashiach, who has begun his influence and will reveal himself in the future."...

A statement released by President Moshe Katzav's office said the president "is pained by the death of the important and accomplished rabbi whose reputation is world-renowned. Rabbi Kaduri, one of the great rabbis of the Jewish People, was noted for his love of Israel and in his second-to-none expertise in Kabbalah, contributed to Jewish unity, and was a source of inspiration for the Jewish People in Israel and around the world."
    Unfortunately, chasing phantom Messiahs is not new for the Jewish people. Fortunately, Jesus has made blind eyes see before and He will again.

You can read it for yourself ("And You Think I'M a Wet Blanket"), but let me draw your attention to the last line:

"He is on record as saying that Sharon will be the last prime minister in Israel, and that the new government will already have leadership of the Messianic era."
    Which would pretty much explain the sudden explosion of interest in "Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri" over in Googleland....

Now I'm even more loath than most to tread into the realms of the messianists, whose most distinguishing feature is all too often their simple conviction that the world is going to conform itself to their own preconception of it. And the last thing I want to do is attract that crowd to my website...no offense, but I try to run an orderly joint around here. But at the same time I also have a deep respect for the esoteric knowledge central to all true religious sciences, and in which we often find what could be called "a prophetic tradition" (in the nature of prophesying, not proselytizing). As for Kaduri himself, he's alternately referred to in the fairly mainstream Israel National News as "Israel's leading known Kabbalistic Elder" and "the venerated Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, Israel's leading Kabbalist rabbi". And it's clear these are not idle tokens of elderly respect, either--Kaduri regularly addresses and advises large crowds of Jews, teaches seminary classes, and issues proclamations and instruction to Jewry worldwide. In fact the rather orthodox website Kabbalah World includes Kaduri among five rabbis they consider "Israelis Greatest Kabbalists", reknown "for the veracity of all his assertions and blessings." Most notably Kaduri was recently credited with issuing a warning two weeks before the Indonesian tsunami in December of 2004.

So even painting only the simplest of pictures we might at least acknowledge that Rabbi Kaduri commands an unusually high level of respect and honor among his peers, and most especially for his Kabbalistic studies. And while I have no doubt that his sensationalist statements have made him a controversial figure even among orthodox Jewry, at the same time he's far from being a lone figure in the field of Messianism (in fact it's frequently remarked that "During a visit in 1990 with the late Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (of blessed memory), Rabbi Kaduri was told by the Rebbe that he would live to see the coming of the Mashiach"--indicating the prophetic mantle had been officially passed to him). So when all is said and done, while we should certainly listen to anything of this strangeness with the usual grain of salt, we also shouldn't be too presumptuous in assuming that we are somehow above giving credence to such "fanatical hogwash", or that we can peg him as simply a spurious fool or even a manipulator and just write him off altogether.

On the issue of the Messiah's return...well, for the record I plead "no comment". And yet at the same time certain words of Mark Twain come to mind which seem perhaps somewhat prophetic in their own right: "A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes." And who out there anymore doesn't recognize that we've entered a new and unusual phase in human times? It feels as though almost everything I took for granted even a few years ago is being turned on it's head. In light of which I suppose the best philosophy is not too assume that I have sure footing on any ground.

In fact the Rabbi Kaduri himself interpreted that "...the upcoming year [by the Jewish calender, which runs roughly Oct. 3rd, 2005 thru Sept. 22nd, 2006] would be a year of "secret and revelation" in the world."

And I'd certainly have to give him credit for calling that one right.
    Last edited by White; 08-23-2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: new info - conc. Mashiach
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

I want to apologize for a mistake I made in my last post. You'll find that the numbers don't add up.

Lucifer's sin of Alah with the gematria of 36, is the only number that should be multiplied by the 70 sabboths of Israel's punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Code breaker View Post
    Hi again everyone,

Yes there is Ram, however to do this I need to use your own words against you, ok?
    Hi there Code breaker!

Yes indeed, please use my words "against me." That way I know you are listening!

Isn't the simple act of multiplying the eternal circle and the seven divisions found within this circle totaling 2520 fall within the context of this same simple idea?
    Yes, its very simple, but simplicity is not the only criterion. We also need to know if the things we connect with simplicity have meaning. And that's why I said there wasn't much connection with the Bible Wheel, because the idea of 360 degrees does not strike me as "fundamental" because it is arbitrary. I could have, for example, used radians which is an intrinsic unit of angular measure derived from the length of the arc divided by the radius. In that case, I would get 7 x 2 x pi = 43.9822971502...

Now it may be possible that a good argument can be made for a 360 day prophetic year (especially since there are indications of such in the Bible), but I am not sure since Stephen shared seemingly significant results using 2520 with the solar year of 364.24 days. So I will need to do more research.

Now I'm not trying to be "picky," rather, I'm sharing with you how I actually think about things. I diligently seek to discern between chance and design so that my words will stand the test of time.

I think it does. If that's the case then the question that arises, is what, if any significance can be found in this number 2520, and its divided half of 1260
    There is still the question of why you would want to calculate the product of the number of canonical divisions (7) times the number of degrees. It looks like you are doing that because you like the number that results. I don't see any other "reason" or "motivation" or "meaning" to the multiplication of those two numbers.

If you recall, I made the bold statement that this number is the number of time, or God's time piece as it were. This fact can be found throughout scripture if, we have eye's to see and ear's to here.
    I pray we all have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Ram you mention the seven seals of Revelation the same seals that in my opinion seal the book of Daniel; both these books speak about Last Days:
    I agree that they both speak of the "last days" but the Bible says the "last days" began when Jesus came, and that the events of the first century were what "all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken" prophesied about. (Acts 3:24)

Days of tribulation that are coming not only because of Lucifer's original sin of pride found in Isa. 14:12-16.
    Why do you think the tribulation is still future? I think the prophecy was about the destruction of the Temple in 70AD.

But also because of a curse given by God to Israel. Dan.9:11. Note- I wonder if Daniel 9:11 (the curse of Alah) is in any way connected to our 9/11?
    Sure, there could be prophetic overtones, or a kind of "secondary fulfillment. But the problem is that we have no way to determine that with any certainty, do we?

At any rate in this simple (but hidden) example of the importance of 2520, we have - Lucifer's sin of pride, translated from the Hebrew word Alah, carrying the gematria of 36. We also we have Israel's curse translated Alah (This Alah is spelled exactly the same as Islam's god Elah, or Allah English) of Dan.9 carrying the summation of 30.
    I'm a little confused. Sometimes I get the impression that you associate Islam's god "allah" with Ayin Lamed Hey (alah = to go up) and other times (like now) with alah = curse. Do you mean both?

Now after applying the numeric system of codes to these two separate curses of Alah, one for Lucifer (which means holocaust) and one for Israel (which means sin and perversion) or 36 + 30 we get the number 66. Note- I was the 66 member to join the Bible Wheel forum and in chapter 5 of Prophecy Code, just like John the Revelator said, I conected this 66 -the summation of Alah's names to the number of man's or 6 to get 666.

Now if we multiply this number (66) by the seventy Sabbaths of Israel's punishment-we amazingly get the same number 2520.

This amazing number is again found within the seventy sevens, 490 years. When it's time for this epoch to end, Israel's sins will be forgiven, the sins that begin with both Lucifer's desire to ascend (Alah) above the the Most High God and the sin that caused the fall of Adam and Eve, since they too wanted to be like God.

All this found within The Bible Wheel.

Also Ram, as far as where I got the 587. I got that from Sir Robert Anderson's book the coming prince.

More later, keep talking.
    I can see your logic, but it still feels kind of like "cherry picking" - looking for numbers that fit a predetermined pattern. I don't see any fundamental connection yet with the Bible Wheel, or the pattern of time in which the centuries correspond to the Hebrew letters and their corresponding Spokes. But we are just barely getting to know each other, and I have a lot to learn, and we have very different underlying assumptions, so there is plenty to talk about! I look forward to learning more,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)

1917 and Jubilees

Greetings!

Here's a little coincidence relating to the year 1917, when Jerusalem was freed from mohammedan rule by the British.

http://www.revelation-illustrated.com/1335

The year 1917 was the year 1335 in the mohammedan calendar. Quite interesting that Daniel should mention the number 1335 in the surface text of his book. Apparently, the man H. Grattan Guinness spoke in advance that the year 1917 would be a momentous one in relation to prophecy. Also, like Bullinger, Grattan Guinness predicted in advance (10 years in advance) that 1897 might be a year of significance to Jewry, as the bottom of the following link shows:

http://www.historicism.com/Guinness/Light/light11.htm

I wouldn't go beyond saying that this is a coincidence, nonetheless an interesting one in light of 1917 being 2520 years from the date fixed at the beginning of Daniel 2 for the first captivity of Jerusalem.

Even the 2520 year gap between 604 B.C. and 1917 cannot said to be definitive. While the Bible mentions a 'seven times' punishment at Leviticus 26 - most particularly verse 28 - the original text does not contain the word 'times'. The word 'times' is inferred, as the Hebrew only has the word 'seven' in this place. This notion that the inferred 'times' at verse 28 refer to a prophetic time of 360 years is conjectured from the ensuing verses, where the Lord says that the land will enjoy her sabbaths once the people have been exiled.

My interpretation of these sabbaths of rest for the land is as a jubilee of jubilees, which would equate to a period of about 2500 years, which is very close to 2520 years. However, the text does not say how to interpret the sabbaths of Leviticus 26:33-35, so my interpretation is only a private matter, and not authoritative. I choose a jubilee of jubilees because of the significance of the jubilee in the previous chapter of Leviticus, being a time of setting free. Also, a very significant length of time would be required to fulfill the conditions laid out in Leviticus 26:28-45. God also has a qualitative change of attitude at verse 28, where He says that He will walk contrary to Israel in fury!

Speaking of jubilees, it was 50 years after 1917 that the Jews finally freed all of Jerusalem in 1967. Curiously, this year of 1967 was 2300 years since Alexander the Great crossed into Asia at the Battle of the Granicus in 334 B.C., the precursor to the Battle of Issus one year later in which Darius III was defeated. From this date, Jerusalem came under Alexander's command. Again, Daniel mentioned the number 2300 in the surface text of his book, but whether he was referring to these events is merely a matter of conjecture.

So here's a thought, though please remember it is only conjecture. A jubilee of jubilees = 50 x 50 years = 2500 years. From 604 B.C., counting forward 2500 years brings us to 1897. This is the year of the First Zionist congress in Basel, Switzerland. If 'seven times' - which is twice three-and-a-half times which we know = 1260 days (of years?) - is the same as 2520 years, counting forward 2520 years from 604 B.C. brings us to 1917, the year Jerusalem was freed by the British, and in which the Jews were promised a homeland, as set out in the Balfour Declaration. Then counting forward one jubilee of 50 years from 1917, we come to 1967, in which the Jews finally freed all of Jerusalem.

Also, in regard to the jubilee year set out in Leviticus 25, verse 10 in particular is of great significance to Americans. But that's another story!

Stephen

PS: Just to confirm that Grattan Guinness wrote the following in 1887: "The three full solar termini from all the three Nebuchadnezzar starting-points (that is, from the falls of Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, and Zedekiah), the years 1917, 1923, and 1934, one of which is likely to be supremely important".
    Last edited by Stephen; 09-02-2007 at 06:58 AM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)

H. Grattan Guinness

Evening folks!

This is a continuation of the previous post. Here is something Grattan Guinness wrote in 1887, which seems to me to be incredibly insightful in light of subsequent events some 30 years after he wrote. Speaking of the year 604 B.C., he writes:

"This year has therefore some special claims to be considered as a very principal starting-point of the "times of the Gentiles." Measured from it the period runs out in A.D. 1917, and it is a very notable fact that a second most remarkable period also expires then. The 1,335 years of #Dan 12:12, the ne plus ultra of prophetic chronology, which is evidently eastern in character, and consequently lunar in scale, measured back from this year 1917, lead to the great Hegira era, the starting-point of the Mohammedan calendar, the birthday of the power which has for more than twelve centuries desolated Palestine and trodden down Jerusalem."

More can be read at this link:

http://www.historicism.com/Guinness/Light/light15.htm

The following from the same link is also worth quoting:

"Thoughtful readers will weigh the facts and draw their own conclusions, asking themselves, in the light of all the chronological facts mentioned in this work, if the year B.C. 604 witnessed the rise of the typical Babylon, and its supremacy over the typical Israel, what event is the corresponding year in this time of the end likely to witness? The fall of the antitypical Babylon - the extinction of Gentile supremacy on earth, and the restoration of Judah's throne in the person of Christ? The secret things belong to God. But there can be no question that those who live to see this year 1917 will have reached one of the most important, perhaps the most momentous, of these terminal years of crisis."

Very thought-provoking, indeed! For, as we have already seen in this thread, 1917 was the year of the Balfour Declaration, and the year the British freed Jerusalem from the hands of the Gentiles.

Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 09-02-2007 at 07:31 AM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Hi - This is my 2nd attempt in replying to this thread. I can't find the first one, even though it
    thanked me for posting. (?)

Anyway, I find the 2520 study (replies) interesting - especially since I've found 2520 in
    my calendar study to be very significant.

I can't post the study because it doesn't show columns properly, but I can e-mail my study
    to anyone who is interested.
    Hello Judith

Would you please send me a PM with the file attached. Alternatively, you could attach the file with your post. I could then download the attachment from your post.

I am interested to compare dates with another person's work.

All the best

David

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Judith

Would you please send me a PM with the file attached. Alternatively, you could attach the file with your post. I could then download the attachment from your post.

All the best

David
    Hi Judith,

Currently, I can't find much insopiration to the number 2520; it may or may not have prophetic significance. The followings are some of my contributions to the number 2520 which I know is from Leviticus 360 X 7 from Daniel 4 Nebuchadnessar's 7 years insanity:

2520 is equals to Revelation's 1260 X 2 = 2520

2520 is 25 + 20 = 45 which is the sum of Daniel's numbers 1335-1290 = 45 ?1945

2520 is 52-2-0 = 50 which brings us to the year of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which liberated Israel from the Ottoman's empire (1967-1917 = 50). The total liberation was of Israel was completed by 1918 by the British.

Daniel's 70 weeks is interesting which may suggest 70 years (1 week fior 1 year) from the time of the Zionist Conference in 1897 which discussed about Israel's independence till the liberation of Jerusalem in 1967 which spans a duration of exactly 70 years but I am still not comfortable with it.

God Bless.
    Last edited by CWH; 07-17-2014 at 06:31 AM.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

As far as Biblical timelines

The letter " sin/shin " is the only letter in the Hebrew alphabet to have a full gematria ( 360 ) equivalent to the Prophetic year length ( 360 days ) written in Daniel and Revelation

Probably the same reason is behind the phrasing in Revelation 13:18, as " wisdom " and " understanding " are only associated with the letter " sin/shin "

happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Hello Judith

All the best

David
    Hi David -

You're talking with someone who loved Amos and Andy; watches re-runs of Lawrence Welk;
    doesn't even have a cell phone - using dial-up; still wondering what the new "hash tag"
    before everything signifies; and "PM" to me tells me the time of day.

Sorry, I want to help but you'll have to explain further.

I do know how to e-mail and I can send attachments. So, is that what you mean. If so,
    I"ll need your e-mail address.

Blessings,

Judith

Thread Information