Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Hi Judith,

Currently, I can't find much insopiration to the number 2520; it may or may not have prophetic significance. The followings are some of my contributions to the number 2520 which I know is from Leviticus 360 X 7 from Daniel 4 Nebuchadnessar's 7 years insanity:

2520 is equals to Revelation's 1260 X 2 = 2520

2520 is 25 + 20 = 45 which is the sum of Daniel's numbers 1335-1290 = 45 ?1945

2520 is 52-2-0 = 50 which brings us to the year of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which liberated Israel from the Ottoman's empire (1967-1917 = 50). The total liberation was of Israel was completed by 1918 by the British.

Daniel's 70 weeks is interesting which may suggest 70 years (1 week fior 1 year) from the time of the Zionist Conference in 1897 which discussed about Israel's independence till the liberation of Jerusalem in 1967 which spans a duration of exactly 70 years but I am still not comfortable with it.

God Bless.
    Hi Snakeboy -

I'd like to explain the additional 75 days of Daniel Ch. 12:11........the tribulation period
    consists of 7 literal years. One half of the 7 years contains 1260 days. The second
    half of 1260 days has the additional 75 days added. First the 30 days then an additional
    45 days. I'm not sure when they are added exactly. Generally it is thought at the end
    of the 7 yrs. of tribulation.

Don't feel alone in not being inspired by 2520. It's more important to be inspired with
    scripture and your walk with God. Keep focused on Him - He won't disappoint and he
    is with us always.

Blessings,

Judith

Not from this world...from the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Hi Snakeboy -

I'd like to explain the additional 75 days of Daniel Ch. 12:11........the tribulation period
    consists of 7 literal years. One half of the 7 years contains 1260 days. The second
    half of 1260 days has the additional 75 days added. First the 30 days then an additional
    45 days. I'm not sure when they are added exactly. Generally it is thought at the end
    of the 7 yrs. of tribulation.

Don't feel alone in not being inspired by 2520. It's more important to be inspired with
    scripture and your walk with God. Keep focused on Him - He won't disappoint and he
    is with us always.

Blessings,

Judith
    Hi Judith,

BTW, I am not SnakeBoy but CWH. If you want you can call me DogBoy because I am born in the year of the dog in the Chinese zodiac.

It is not that I don't feel inspired but that it may take time. Many of my ideas usually came from sudden inspiration; it is difficult for me to explain, somewhat like intuition. I am interested in Biblical numbers and I have wrote many posts in this forum on this amazing subject.

Please continue to explain the 75 years of Daniel because it has significance to me. If you calculate 1260 + (30) = 1290 + (45) = 1335, it adds up to 75 (1260 to 1335). This means that Revelation's number 1260 and Daniel's numbers 1290 and 1335 are related which probably tells us the history of Israel from 1897 (Zionist's plan on Israel's independence) to 1917 (the occupation of Jerusalem by the British) to the liberation of Jerusalem by the Israelis in 1967. The issue here is that it only total up to 70years (1897 to 1967). Your 5 years thus has significant to me so that it makes up to 75 years.

2520 (2+5+2+0) and 1260 (1+2+6+0) are probably related as both adds up to 9 and 1290 (1+2+9+0) and 1335 (1+3+3+5) are also both related as they adds up to 12.

God Bless.
    Ask and You shall receive,
    Seek and You shall find,
    Knock and the door will be open unto You.

Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post
    Hi Judith,

BTW, I am not SnakeBoy but CWH. If you want you can call me DogBoy because I am born in the year of the dog in the Chinese zodiac.

It is not that I don't feel inspired but that it may take time. Many of my ideas usually came from sudden inspiration; it is difficult for me to explain, somewhat like intuition. I am interested in Biblical numbers and I have wrote many posts in this forum on this amazing subject.

Please continue to explain the 75 years of Daniel because it has significance to me. If you calculate 1260 + (30) = 1290 + (45) = 1335, it adds up to 75 (1260 to 1335). This means that Revelation's number 1260 and Daniel's numbers 1290 and 1335 are related which probably tells us the history of Israel from 1897 (Zionist's plan on Israel's independence) to 1917 (the occupation of Jerusalem by the British) to the liberation of Jerusalem by the Israelis in 1967. The issue here is that it only total up to 70years (1897 to 1967). Your 5 years thus has significant to me so that it makes up to 75 years.

2520 (2+5+2+0) and 1260 (1+2+6+0) are probably related as both adds up to 9 and 1290 (1+2+9+0) and 1335 (1+3+3+5) are also both related as they adds up to 12.

God Bless.

Hi CWH - (Dog Boy)

You might be interested in a Calendar Study I've been working on now for some time.

It's a timeline from Adam to present. Now I'm not a date setter - I'm a date guesser!
    Or possibility expert!

This study suggests possibilities - it's not absolute, but I do believe the years are for the
    most part accurate - especially the present year.

It's not for the average interest - but might be of interest to the curious looker - especially
    someone who believes in the Rapture/Tribulation.

If interested you can link to the following:

[post]postid[/post]
    [post=postid]value[/post]

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2014/judith720.htm

It's not how I wanted it to show - it failed to include lines in the additional columns - also
    I had specific years/dates in red. I was disappointed it didn't show up the way it was in
    the original manuscriipt. But, it's better than when I tried to post it on this site. It was
    so bad I deleted it.

Hope you enjoy the study.

In His Love,

Judith

One section that didn't get posted on the Calendar Study is the final study for the
    Tribulation which I'll mention briefly here:

On the 360/day = March 9/10 which corresponds to when Israel arrived in the
    Promise Land in Gilgal in the year 2562. March 9/10 corresponds with our
    October 22/23 on the 365.25 date (2014) and corresponds to October 21/22
    which is the Pentecost date on the 360/day in the year 4275.6.
    Last edited by Judith; 07-20-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Code breaker View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Bible Wheel does hold the amazing number 2,520, the number of days in each prophetic week of the Seventy 'sevens' found in Daniel 9.

How is this possible? If you multiply the seven canonical divisions found within the Bible Wheels 360 degree circle, by the number 360, you'll end up with the number 2,520.

Now to find out the importance of this amazing number, besides the obvious. You'll have to buy my book Prophecy Code just go to http://www.prophecycodebook.com Ok, just kidding.

Seriously though, please go to the above link and look at the Menorah in the middle of that home page. Now take notice of the years on each branch of the Menorah that are connected by the number 2,520.

The years 587 BC, 536 BC, and 517 BC are all linked to the AD years of 1897, 1948, and 1967, by 2520 lunar years. Isn't that amazing. This number seems to be connected to the reestablishment of Israel. Here's another example: If you take the spinning Universe and multiply it by the days of creation or days of the week, you again get the number 2,520. And isn't that the time frame convered within the bible Wheel? Doesn't the Bible Wheel encompass the time period of Gen to Rev? Or the time period called the 7 Day theory.

In fact, if you take the "perfect numbers" 3, 7, 10, 12, of the bible, and multiply them together you again get 2,520. There's more, but I don't have the time, but you get the idea.

Richard, the Bible Wheel only verifies what the cosmos and God's word has long spoken. And that is the number 2,520 is the number of time.

586 BC I recognize, 536. B.C I think I recognize, 516 I know of,

1897 is important !!!!

but that does not fit in with 1948 AD, thats when wordly Israel declared itself a nation after ann______ the Pa______. The proper year is 1947 !!!

SEE thread on this....

1967 Yes is when the Jesus people started...and then failed forty years later...

1997.. end of 6,000 years

2017 start of pains

2018 21 years later end of Jacobs trouble, start of last 7 years.

Please explain, and please no numerology, just history or bible years etc...

Thanks

David

Here was mine, which I can explain .....

-4004 B.C. Creation in Six Days - Creation not Evolution
    Adam and Eve - ForeFathers Lineage Start
    6,000 Years of World History

-2348 B.C. Worldwide Flood - Descent of Prophetic Giza Passageway

-1004 B.C. Opening of Solomon's Temple - 1,000 Year Division Prophecy

--516 B.C. End of Babylon Captivity - 70 Year Prophecy Jeremiah Daniel

---- 4 B.C. Jesus Birth - Christ Triangle in Giza

---29 A.D. Jesus, the MESSIAH'S Death - Daniel 70 Week Prophecy

--341 A.D. Council of Antioch - History Design

-1588 A.D. Spanish Armada Defeated - British Empire Prophecy
    Moses 40 Years - Ezekiel 390 Years

-1614 A.D. King James Publication of Bible - Great Step, Leap of Faith

-1897 A.D. Noah's Prophecy til End Time Flood

-1947 A.D. Birth of New Nation End Time Leader - Timeline of End

Start of 70 Years of Moses and David - Daniel and Jeremiah

-1967 A.D. Jesus Revolution - Start of End Time Children of God

-1997 A.D. End of 6,000 Years - Time of Jacobs Trouble - Additional 21 Years

From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Histor...rophesied.html

Thread Information