Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: introduction

introduction

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gem Thanks, Victor!

I'm glad to be here!

I found the Biblewheel site and this forum years ago, I think it was around the end of 2007.

I have often wanted to ask questions, but I only just got around to registering.
    So welcome once again! Feel free to ask questions about the structure of the Bible.
    Thank you, Victor!

I would like to expound a bit on my post, there I try to be brief, so as not interrupt the thread.

I found the Bible Wheel site after hearing a brief mention of a ‘triangle’ in the book of Geneses. (I think it was on television, maybe the Discovery Channel.)

So I googled ‘triangle in Genesis,’ and found the Bible Wheel site.

I read everything there, (and over again!) and after finding this forum, I have been reading, and learning so much, every day since! It has been like a home page- that I open always before anything else!
    I have wanted many times to ask questions, but I had never written on a forum- so it has taken me more than 2 years to finally decide to register!

I once posted some questions at the guest forum, but soon after, it could not be used, which helped motivate me to register!
    (and now I do not see it here at all- was wondering about that?)

So- just to introduce myself and to say thank you.
    I wish I could better express how very much I appreciate this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by gem View Post
    Thank you, Victor!

I would like to expound a bit on my post, there I try to be brief, so as not interrupt the thread.

I found the Bible Wheel site after hearing a brief mention of a ‘triangle’ in the book of Geneses. (I think it was on television, maybe the Discovery Channel.)

I read everything there, (and over again!) and after finding this forum, I have been reading, and learning so much, every day since! It has been like a home page- that I open always before anything else!
    I have wanted many times to ask questions, but I had never written on a forum- so it has taken me more than 2 years to finally decide to register!

I once posted some questions at the guest forum, but soon after, it could not be used, which helped motivate me to register!

Hi Gem,

If I have not already welcomed you to our Forum...here is a great big welcome.... I hope you ask many questions, because all of us here love to answer questions about God's Word, and that's what the Bible Wheel is all about.

You mentioned the "Guest Forum", Richard had to shut it down because of some misuse that was going on....so now everyone must register in order to post.

Again, welcome and I hope to have many good conversations with you...

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by gem View Post
    Thank you, Victor!

So you got here because of a search on 'triangle in Genesis'? It is an amazing study about the alphanumeric structure of Genesis 1:1.

I love this website too. In it we find that the wonders of God's Word don't ever cease!

All the best!
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Gem,

If I have not already welcomed you to our Forum...here is a great big welcome.... I hope you ask many questions, because all of us here love to answer questions about God's Word, and that's what the Bible Wheel is all about.

You mentioned the "Guest Forum", Richard had to shut it down because of some misuse that was going on....so now everyone must register in order to post.

Again, welcome and I hope to have many good conversations with you...

Rose
    Hi Rose,

Thanks for the great big welcome!

I'm indebted to you and many here for teaching me so much, and thrilled to be able ask questions!! I am very thankful!

Sorry to hear about the guest forum, it was very helpful.

Thanks again!

g.

Thread Information