Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Hebrew Alef-Beyt

One of the first things a child learns in school is his ABC'S. The construct of the Hebrew alef-beyt is a teaching tool for God's children.
    Matthew 18:2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    The English alphabet when spoken is monosyllabic (single sounds) having no particular meaning: A-B-C, while the Hebrew letters are polysyllabic forming actual words with specific symbolism and meaning: ALEF master -BEYT house -GIMEL camel

This presentation will cover the first nine letters. Nine is a number associated with pregnancy. The gospel of Christ is impregnated and conceived in our heart when we ask Jesus to 'come into our heartl'. God's intention is to bring the implanted Word to birth in our life. Just as a pregnant woman must travail in birthing her child, the child of God must travail in the good Word of God and show forth new life. Also, as a babe in the womb 'is not heard', 'conception and life within the womb' is a time of silence for the child of God. The silence we are observing is the 'silence (death) of our own thoughts' that we may be growing in HIS thoughts - the testimony and witness of Jesus. When you read the Scriptures, in particular, the gospels and epistles, keep the following ABC's in mind:

ALeF -) - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak
    BeYT -b - B to dwell Y and grasp T and be sealed in truth
    GiMeL
    -g - G to mature M in the wisdom of the Word L having a heart that understands knowledge
    DaLeT
    d -D humbling oneself /to be birthed L learning T (to have faith) in kingdom truth
    Hei --- h- H Behold (hear*) (A) Jehovah - Master - Teacher
    *Hei is the beginning of sound
    VaV ---w - V be joined V in his (revealed) light/upright man
    Z
    aYiN -
    z - Z cut-off Y thrust out N the kingdom (of Leviathan/ ywl the attachment at to the whale)
    ENTER THE SABBATH REST - ZaYiN - z- cutting off - ceasing from the works of - evil

Luke 11:30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Nivevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

Z the sword of the Spirit (the Word of God) Y having the power to manifest His will N producing heirs to the kingdom
    CHeT - x - CH become pregnant/have life (the full expression of love) Yhaving the power to manifest His will T in kingdom truth
    TteT
    - + - Tt travail / labor in the good Word of God Y in the manifest power of His.will T being sealed in kingdom truth
    2Peter [61] 1:19 [20] = [81 = 9x9] And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed
    as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

We are instructed to have the ‘mind of Christ’. TET’s full numerical count is 419. Key words associated with the letter TET include doubt.

Galatians 4:19 My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, 20 I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you.

Tt
    the impregnated Word within the impure world Y in the manifest power of His.will T sealing (the child of God) in kingdom truth

God's intention is to bring the implanted Word to birth in our life. Just as we asked HIM to come into OUR life - a time of silence (submission), growing in obedience to His Word) there comes a time of fullness, of birth - separation to the gospel, as a way of life. That is when WE come to HIM. The 'tenth' is holy.

To be continued with YUD, the tenth letter.
    Last edited by shalag; 08-24-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Add Yud to Chet & Tet
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

ALEF correlations

Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    ALeF - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak
    ALEF is the first letter with an ordinal position of ONE and assigned a numerical value of ONE. The 'form value' of ALEF reveals the intrinsic values of 2 YUD's (10 + 10) and a VAV (6) = 26. For this reason ALEF is associated with the numerical value of JEHOVAH - Y(10) H(5) V(6) H(5). In Deuteronomy God declares to Israel (his firstborn) that 'He is One' and follows this declaration in Deuteronomy 6:5 with the first commandment.
    Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    6:5
    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Matthew, the first book of the New Testament, on spoke 18 of the Biblewheel, introduces Jesus, the One prophesied to come 'preach deliverance to the captives'. He comes speaking and teaching the wisdom of God that will deliver His people from bondage.
    Mathew 23:10 …for one is your Master , even Christ .
    Jesus was called Rabbi, Master - as one who taught them. The term 'Rabbi' which means 'my great one' is introduced in the first book of the New Testament and the first gospel - Matthew and then appears next starting in John, chapter 1. The root of Rabbi is found first in Genesis, book one.

Genesis (1) 6:5 [1 11]
    And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
    The first time the word ALEF אלף appears in the context of 'teaching, speaking and learning' is in Job, book 18, confirming the need for ALEF, Jehovah teaching to speak.
    Job 15:5 For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty.
    Job 33:33 If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
    Job 35: 11 Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?

The first chapter of the book of Job, spoke 18, also refers back to the root or Rabbi, as a type and picture of Jesus Christ:
    Job 1 :3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.
    Jesus was Master, His disciples - students - learning the wisdom of God. Master derives from an ALEF Hebrew word spoken as "aw-done'" and known as the familiar term Adonai/Lord. The major usage of this term is on spoke 1/Genesis and the first usage is in Genesis 18 when Sarah receives the news that she will conceive her first child.
    Genesis (1 ) 18:12 (30) = 13th prime = ALEF key words echad/ahava (one & love - the totality of Jehovah).
    Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
    The 18th Hebrew letter, TZADI, symbolizing 'the Righteous One', has an assigned value of 90. Sarah was 90 when Isaac was born.
    Re: Ginsburgh: The "mate" of the alef, the Master of the Universe, is the tzadik, "the righteous one," upon whom the world stands, as is said: "The tzadik is the foundation of the world."

1 John 2:1 [65] And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
    God's intention is to bring the implanted Word to birth in our life. Just as we asked HIM to come into OUR life - a time of silence (submission), growing in obedience to His Word) there comes a time of fullness, of birth - separation to the gospel, as a way of life. That is when WE come to HIM.
    Since my Master Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, is teaching me to speak, He has taught me to come to God in the act of praise. I have found it helpful to 'pray the alef-beyt'. This has been a great faith enricher and has enabled me to call Scriptures to mind. ALEF's full gematria is 111:
    Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea
    Because the form of the letter ALEF has within it - two YUD's (as 'two hands' in the bond of covenent - even 'thanksgiving') grasping the VAV/the upright man, the light I begin to pray, Father God, I come to you in the spirit of thanksgiving, that I can walk in the light as you are in the light. I bow to the name of Jesus, the Name above all names. You are the ALPHA and omega, the beginning and the end. I endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, one hope of your calling, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of us all, who is above all, and through all, and in all and you have promised to keep mercy for a thousand generations. [BEYT and you have called me to Your house of prayer.… …
    Last edited by shalag; 08-21-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Tzadi note addition / Matthew 23:10
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Grasping the light of ALEF

… the form of the letter ALEF has within it - two YUD's (as 'two hands' in the bond of covenant - even 'thanksgiving') grasping the VAV/the upright man, the light
    1 ALeF -) - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak
    2 BeYT -b - B to dwell Y and grasp T and be sealed in truth
    3 GiMeL-
    g - G to mature M in the wisdom of the Word L having a heart that understands knowledge
    4 DaLeT
    d -D humbling oneself /to be birthed L learning T (to have faith) in kingdom truth
    5 Hei --- h- H Behold (hear*) (A) Jehovah - Master - Teacher
    .......................................*Hei is the beginning of sound
    6 VaV ---w - V be joined V in His upright man - his (revealed) light

+1 ALeF reveals the A Master'(s) L heart and F mouth
    ..............................A Master..... L teaching.. F to speak
    ..5 Hei points us to .H Behold (hear*) (A) Jehovah - Master - Teacher
    ..6 VaV to be ........ V joined V in His upright man - his (revealed) light

The fifth letter Hei, as the beginning of sound, is the letter of 'expression' -- thought, Word, action. Genesis (1) 1:3 (4) = 5 records for us the first spoken Word we hear from God.
    Genesis (spoke 1) 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light "; and there was light.
    Previous to this the earth was without form and void. But God promises HIS Word will not return void:

Isaiah
    (spoke 1) 2:5 O house of Jacob, come and let us walk In the light of the Lord.

Isaiah
    (spoke 1) 5: 20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Genesis (spoke 1) 1: 4 [6] And God saw the light , that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
    Isaiah (spoke 1) 55:11[66] So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
    If you take the word "light" 'full circle [66] ' on the Biblewheel to the book of Romans on spoke 1 you find Paul in discourse with the Pharisees:
    Romans (spoke 1) (45) 2:19 (21)= [66] and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
    Romans (spoke 1) 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light .
    Day 1, spoke 1, Genesis, God speaks forth light. Consider day 4 of Genesis. Genesis [1/ Master] 1:16 [17/mouth] = 18 [TZADI /righteous One] so that we can also consider the first gospel on the 18th spoke in relation to Christ and His disciples as light:
    Genesis (spoke 1) 1:17 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.
    Matthew 4:16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned."
    Matthew 17 [mouth] : and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light .
    Matthew 5:15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.

Matthew 5 :16
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
    After the great tribulation - the moon - 'lesser light that rules the night' - the moon, whose relection of light is from the greater light - will not give its light.

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light ; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
    As God teaches his children 'to speak', the Holy Spirit reveals the 'Greater light' that has come into the world and dispelled the darkness. We need to 'grasp' - to understand - the Light.

I am not ruling out a literal translation - but I am considering it in symbolic light.

Lightbulb The Living Word - AB

ALeF -) - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak
    BeYT -b - B to dwell Y and grasp T and be sealed in truth
    ALEF BEYT is the revelation of the FATHER. We are able 'to see' - to understand - the Father as Jehovah, in Jesus, teaches us to speak the living Word thus dwelling in and sealed in truth.

ALeF -) - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak..........Symbol: Ox
    1Corinthians 9:9For it is written in the law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain… …"
    Romans 10:8 (spoke 1) But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    The 1st gospel
    Matthew 23:8 But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, .and you are all brethren.
    Matthew 23:10
    And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
    BeYT -b - B to dwell (in the Son) Y and grasp T and be sealed in truth..........Symbol: House
    Hebrews 3:6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
    1Corinthians 3:16 (spoke 2) Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
    Acts 17:26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.' 29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
    Last edited by shalag; 08-23-2007 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Add AB / first gospel /symbol

Lightbulb The Living Word - GD

GiMeL-g - G to mature M in the wisdom of the Word L having a heart that understands knowledge
    DaLeT
    GIMEL DALET is a revelation of the Father's inheritance - His FORTUNE - through Christ. Just as Jesus overcame death and received the inheritance of the Father, so too, we, as sons of the kingdom, realize this fortune [gad] in the same manner - by overcoming death with its fleshly lusts.

GiMeL-g - G to mature M in the wisdom (the riches) of the Word L having a heart that understands knowledge..........Symbol: Camel
    Matthew 3:4 And John himself was clothed in camel 's hair, with a leather belt around his waist… …
    2Corinthians 8:9 (spoke 3) For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that you through his poverty might be rich.
    Gimel values
    Phillipians 3 :14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 15
    Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.

Phillipians 4:19 [73] But my God shall supply all your need according to hisriches in glory by Christ Jesus.
    DaLeT d -D humbling oneself /to be birthed L learning T (to have faith) in kingdom truth..........Symbol: Door
    John 10:7 (4th gospel) Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    Galatians 4:19 (spoke 4) My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
    Galatians 2:16 (spoke 4) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Philippians 2:1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross..
    Last edited by shalag; 08-23-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Add Symbol

Lightbulb The Living Word - HV

Hei --- h- H Behold (hear*) (A) Jehovah - Master - Teacher
    ........................*Hei is the beginning of sound

VaV ---w - V be joined V in his (revealed) light/upright man
    HEI VAV is a revelation of God, of - HE HIMSELF - or - ALAS! AB revealed the Father. GD revealed the inheritance - the fortune of the Father. The inheritance is not automatic - it requires a death in order that we receive it - not only Christ's but also our own. If we receive AB, the Father and GD, the fortune, we receive HV, He Himself. If we refuse AB, the Father and GD, the fortune, well then, it will be HV, ALAS! Woe the Day of the Lord!

Hei --- h- H Behold (A) Jehovah - Master - Teacher.......... Symbol: Extended Arms
    HEI is to extend the arms to point or draw attention to something being revealed. Jesus 'extended his arms' - He was crucified. And all the world has looked upon the cross.

John 20:26 … Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you! " 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
    Ephesians3 (spoke 5)
    14 For this reason I bow my knees to the [ALEF] Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    15 from whom the whole
    [BEYT] family in heaven and earth is named,
    16 that He would grant you, according to the
    [GIMEL] riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
    17 that Christ may
    [DALET] dwell in your hearts through faith ; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
    18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is
    [HEI] the width and length and depth and height - -
    19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
    Acts 1:6 (5th book of the NT) Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" 7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." 9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up,and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven behold , as He went up, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven."

Acts 13:41 Behold , you despisers, Marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days, A work which you will by no means believe, Though one were to declare it to you.'
    VaV ---w - V be joined V in his (revealed) light/upright man..........Symbol: Nail

VAV
    is also symbolized as the 'straight light' or the 'upright man'.
    The book of Acts is the 6th book of the NT which records Apostle Paul being struck by the light and found by Ananais on the street called 'Straight':
    Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He [Jesus] has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.
    Philippians 2:8 (spoke 6) And being found in fashion of a man, he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.*
    Philippians 2:15 (spoke 6) that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life,

Philippians 4:1 (spoke 6)
    so stand fast in the Lord, beloved.
    *A cross is as a 'upright (standing) stake upon which a man is placed'.

Lightbulb The Living Word - ZCh

ZaYiN -z - Z cut-off Y thrust out N the kingdom (of Leviathan/ ywl the attachment at to the whale / sea serpent)
    ENTER THE SABBATH REST - ZaYiN - z- cutting off - ceasing from the works of - evil
    Luke 11:30 For as Jonas (the dove ) was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.
    Z the sword of the Spirit (the Word of God) Y having the power to manifest His will N producing heirs to the kingdom.
    CHeT - x - CH become pregnant/have life (the full expression of love) Y having the power to manifest His.will T in kingdom truth
    The AB Father has GD an inheritance for those who receive HV He Himself. And for those who do not - -then - HV Alas!
    Nevertheless
    ZAYIN-CHET xxz ''zachach' the breastplate (of righteousness) will NOT be loosed from the ephod, the priestly garment.

Z cut-off Y thrust out N the kingdom (of Leviathan/ ywl the attachment at to the whale)...........Symbol:Sword
    Z the sword of the Spirit (the Word of God) Y having the power to manifest His will N producing heirs to the kingdom
    Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
    Colossians 2:11 (spoke 7) in Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,

Colossians 1:19 (spoke 7) having made peace through the blood of His cross. 21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled 22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven
    Circumcision is an act of 'cutting off' flesh. The cross is the 'instrument of circumcision' - the 'cross cuts off evil' bringing rest to the righteous in Christ.

The Hebrew word xxz ''zachach' means to 'remove or displace - loose' and is used in the book of Exodus (28 & 39) to describe the 'binding of the breastplate (of righteousness) to the ephod' 'that the breastplate might not be loosed from the ephod.
    CHeT - x - CH become pregnant/have life (the full expression of love) Y having the power to manifest His will T in kingdom truth.........Symbol: Fence
    A fence 'sets apart' and is able to reveal hwx what has been enclosed. CHET itself is the letter of life - moreso the 'heartbeat of life'. A woman's pregnancy reveals a heartbeat - a child yet to be born. In 1Thessalonians (spoke 8), the people turn from idols to the living God. When you note words spelled with zx they have to do with 'vision' and 'seeing God' or 'God having seen' - even as a 'conspicuous vision'. 1Thessalonians reveals a Day pregnant with life - 'Christ's second coming', the 'Day of the Lord'. CH Jesus who is Life (the full expression of love) Y having the power to manifest His will T in kingdom truth.

2 Thessalonians 1: 6 … it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled [Zayin] rest with us [Chet] when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
    1 Thessalonians 3:6 (Spoke 8) But now that Timothy has come to us from you, and brought us good news of your faith and love, and that you always have good remembrance of us, greatly desiring to see us, as we also to see you 7 therefore, brethren, in all our affliction and distress we were comforted concerning you by your faith. 8 For now we live, if you stand fast in the Lord.

1Thessalonians 4:13
    (Spoke 8) But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1Thessalonians 5: 2
    (Spoke 8) For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, "Peace and safety! " then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
    Last edited by shalag; 08-24-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: I forgot something!

Lightbulb The Living Word - TY

TteT
    - + - Tt travail / labor in the good Word of God Y in the manifest power of His.will T being sealed in kingdom truth
    2Peter [61] 1:19 [20] = [81 = 9x9 ] And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,
    as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
    which you do well to heed

Galatians 4:19 My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, 20 I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you.
    We are instructed to have the ‘mind of Christ’. TET’s full numerical count is 419. Key words associated with the letter TET include doubt vr+ (to be as prey).

TteT - + - Tt the impregnated Word within the impure world Y having the power to manifest God's will T sealing (the child of God) in kingdom truth

YuD - y - Y God's will V to be joined in His Upright Man D through birth (born again by the Spirit)
    TET YUD is expressed in the word +y+ (teet) which means 'miry clay' through the idea of dirt to be swept away. If one 'travails in the good Word' and brings it to experiential birth in the life, the flesh is subdued - as dirt to be swept away. The 'new man' in the image of God emerges - resurrection life transforming his substance of clay.

Tt the impregnated Word within the impure world Y having the power to manifest God's will T sealing (the child of God) in kingdom truth..........Symbol: snake
    2Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    2Thessalonians 2:16 (spoke 9) Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,17comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
    Just as the first nine letters are viewed as a 'pregnancy' - a time when we silence our own thoughts bringing them into submission to God's Word - there must be a total separation (birth) to the Word of God in our life. YUD is the beginning of that separation process. The tenth is holy.

YuD - y - Y God's will V to be joined in His Upright Man D through birth (born again by the Spirit)..........Symbol: Hand
    Ephesians 1:19 (10th book of the NT) (that you may know) what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand ,in the heavenly places,
    1Timothy 2:8 (spoke 10) I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
    1 Timothy 6:11 (spoke 10)But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, 15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

Smile AB - the Father

ALEF BEYT is the revelation of the FATHER. We are able 'to see' - to understand - the Father as Jehovah, in Jesus, who teaches us to speak the living Word thus dwelling in and sealed in truth.

ALeF -) - A (Jehovah), Master L teaching F to speak..........Symbol: Ox
    BeYT -b - B to dwell (in the Son) Y and grasp T and be sealed in truth..........Symbol: House
    The FATHER -AB - is concealed in the beginning בראשית. We find Him in mirror image and within Him ברא is His head - ר/Reish.
    1Corinthians [Book 46 on spoke 2] 13:12 [25] [46+25=71 the 20th prime - Reish]
    For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
    When Jesus became flesh and dwelt among us HE was as a mirror image of the Father. He is the Master, Rabbi, Teacher who teaches us the words of the Father.
    John 12:49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
    The book of Job, chapter 37 reveals the wisdom of God, his lightning, his voice, and as such, a vision of 'His mirror' knowing that Job needs to be taught the words - to hear counsel and receive instruction:
    Job 37
    God's Works and Wisdom
    1"At this also my heart trembles,
    And leaps from its place.
    2Hear attentively the thunder of His voice,
    And the rumbling that comes from His mouth.
    3He sends it forth under the whole heaven,
    His lightning to the ends of the earth.
    4After it a voice roars;
    He thunders with His majestic voice,
    And He does not restrain them when His voice is heard.
    5God thunders marvelously with His voice;
    He does great things which we cannot comprehend.
    6For He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth';
    Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength.
    7He seals the hand of every man,
    That all men may know His work.
    8The beasts go into dens,
    And remain in their lairs.
    9From the chamber of the south comes the whirlwind,
    And cold from the scattering winds of the north.
    10By the breath of God ice is given,
    And the broad waters are frozen.
    11Also with moisture He saturates the thick clouds;
    He scatters His bright clouds.
    12And they swirl about, being turned by His guidance,
    That they may do whatever He commands them
    On the face of the whole earth.
    13He causes it to come,
    Whether for correction,
    Or for His land,
    Or for mercy.
    14"Listen to this, O Job;
    Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.
    15Do you know when God dispatches them,
    And causes the light of His cloud to shine?
    16Do you know how the clouds are balanced,
    Those wondrous works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?
    17Why are your garments hot,
    When He quiets the earth by the south wind?

18With Him, have you spread out the skies,
    Strong as a cast metal mirror y)r ?
    ..........r head, ) Jehovah, y made flesh

19"Teach us what we should say to Him,
    For we can prepare nothing because of the darkness.
    20Should He be told that I wish to speak?
    If a man were to speak, surely he would be swallowed up.
    21Even now men cannot look at the light when it is bright in the skies,
    When the wind has passed and cleared them.
    22He comes from the north as golden splendor;
    With God is awesome majesty.
    23As for the Almighty, we cannot find Him;
    He is excellent in power,
    In judgment and abundant justice;
    He does not oppress.
    24Therefore men fear Him;
    He shows no partiality to any who are wise of heart."
    We also need to behold the Father, His counsel and His instruction, in the mirror of Jesus Christ.
    2Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, 2318 are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psalm 97:4
    His lightnings enlightened the world: 2318 the earth saw, and trembled.
    Proverbs 19:20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. 2318

The Father - AB

The first mention of Father is in Genesis [A] 2 [B]:
    Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Thread Information