Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and have come here to share something very special with you. I had discovered something “revolutionary” that I’m sure all of you here will appreciate. I also happened to write a 500 page book about it called: The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator.

What I had discovered was that the Hebrew letters that were given to Moses on Mount Sinai from G-d (documented in the Bible as being directly inscribed by the Finger of G-d onto the Ten Commandments) are created from natures law. I had discovered that there are mathematical units of growth found in all of nature (such as Pi 3.14, Phi, Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean Spiral) that creates "one" prototype form that produces all of the 22 Hebrew letters. In other words, what I had discovered is not only intelligent design, but Divine Design, which lends credence to very strong evidence for G-d’s existence!

To get a better idea of what I am talking about, firstly let me explain more about the mathematical numbers that appear in all of the natural world. We see these mathematical pattern in things like crystals, plants, animals, humans, and all living things. We can even see this mathematical pattern in the life cycle of an atom and its particles (which spiral). For instance we have units of growth that appear in nature such as the Fibonacci sequence that goes like this: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,… (add the last two numbers together to get the next number 233. We also have the Golden Section numbers which are 0.61803 and 1.61803. The Golden String is 1011010110110101101... A sequence of 0’s and 1’s that is closely related to the Fibonacci numbers and the Golden Section. We also have Pi (3.14) and Phi which is also closely related. Now Pi and Phi works around the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean Spiral. These units of measure are different mathematical units of growth, but they are in cahoots and conspire with each other. They are in a state of relationship and association with each other. One can see these sequences in nature that instructs all living things when deciding how many units to grow next such as in a trees branches and a plants leaves. This series (of adding some quantity) can be seen everywhere in nature. This series is what has come to be called by several names, the numbers of the Fibonacci sequence also (regarded in conjunction with Phi/Pi), increase at a rate equal to oscillating around the Golden Mean Spiral.

In trying to understand our world and everything that happens within and below we must go to the biggest most foundational source which is our Universe. This same unit of growth pattern can be seen in the spiral arms of our Universe. So to simplify things… If we're built from Spirals while living in a giant Spiral, then its quite obvious that everything that is within is also infused with the Spiral.

Now this brings us to the Hebrew letters (The Primordial Language)… when we analyze the very first Hebrew letter of the Bible which is the letter B (from the first word - Barashith). Which looks like this:

Now when we spiral a bendable wire around this Hebrew letter it results in a 3 dimensional view (pictures are in my book) in such a way that exhibits a similar unit of growth (where it starts out with a small hoop and then gradually grows into a bigger hoop and then again a third hoop (which is a mathematical unit of growth similar to the ones in nature). It is 3 dimensional. When we remove this wire form and turn it around in different angles we can begin to see that all the other 22 Hebrew letters become visible depending on the angle one looks at it. For instance if we take this spiral form of the Hebrew letter B and turn it upside-down we now have the Hebrew letter T. Another words this “one prototype form“, forms all the 22 Hebrew letters. No other alphabet in the world does this!

Here is a picture of the Hebrew letter B again next to the spiral design of a shell. One can see that the shell is almost nearly the Hebrew letter B.

In my book I go on to show how all the 22 Hebrew letters are formed from this same basic (prototype) mathematical spiraling shape, which to my understanding shows valuable evidence of an intelligence behind the design. Apparently the same synergizing design found in all of the natural world (as explained above). Another words, we have Divine Design thus authenticating every word of the Hebrew Bible.

I had also discovered that the Hebrew letter "Ayin" is linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza.

If you have any question please ask away.

Here is a weblink to my book that also helps explain it:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltru...llanguage.html

Love and Light, Anita Meyer
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-03-2010 at 07:08 AM.

Hi Anita,
    I am already convinced about proof and think you really wrote a very good book for education. What I would like to know is how the Ayin is connected with the Great Pyramid of Giza. I recently wrote about the pyramids here on the forum too.

Hello NumberX, thanks for asking.

What I had discovered was that... not only is Pi 3.14 found in the Great Pyramid, but the measurements from the King and Queen chamber down through the descending passageway is also the mathematical measurements of the Golden Mean Spiral… since, when one realizes that this “design factor" is actually a replica of one of the Hebrew letters - the Ayin, (which means “eye”). This might also correlate to why the Masons had incorporated it into the pyramid on the "one dollar bill". This would also follow that the seal designers of the "one dollar bill" believed themselves to be following an ancient blueprint involving a restoration of ancient Egypt to that of America (the new world).

What I am getting at here is not an easy concept to understand, but what I had discovered (as I was explaining in my first posting above) was that the complete Hebrew alphabet is formed from "one prototype form" that corresponds to the Golden Mean Spiral (or should I say the spiral rings of our Universe).

Now when one realizes this amazing factor, it them sets the stage of understanding how the “spiral” fits into the Great Pyramid.

Now as to why it is the Hebrew letter Ayin? This is because the Hebrew letter Ayin is a vowel sound that has a healing frequency to it. This frequency also matches with the Earths frequency as well. Additionally, this very frequency has also been measured in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid. The grand purpose of the Great Pyramid was to broadcast this frequency throughout the entire land mass of the earth, which is why it is also built in the center of all the earths land mass.

Well when all is said and done… one has to come to grips with the Hebrew correlation in all of it, which leads to the true origins of Egypt’s beginning and a much broader understanding of the purpose of the Great Pyramid.

Here is what the Hebrew letter Ayin looks like: http://myjesusville.com/Images/ayin.jpg

Now turn it sideways (to the left) and you should immediately be able to discern the innards of the Great Pyramid (the Kings chamber, the Queens chamber and the descending passageway). I show the picture of the Hebrew letter Ayin inside the Great Pyramid with beautifully illustrated pictures within my book.

If you think this is amazing, I have studied the whole gamut of religion. I have also written about Qabalah, the Merkabah vehicle, prophesy, the Bible Codes, disclaiming the theory of evolution, the whole 9 yards and them some...

Do please ask me any question, ANYTHING!

Love and Light, author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-03-2010 at 06:31 AM.

Thank you Anita for your explanation. About the one-dollar bill and ayin (eye) I thought immediately when you wrote about the connection Ayin and Pyramid. The rest was new to me, the healing frequency too. It should be restored like that, don't you think? We all may be constantly healthy.

About the masons and their buildings: I have seen the documentary series with "Riddles in Stone". Four American cities are build in line with each other and in line with Stonehenge. Probably they found it important to build it like that for some reason.

And recently on an internet site too I read about the Great Pyramid that there are 153 steps to the kings chamber. Is that correct? Here on the forum me and others wrote about the 153 too.

Ps: Here in the Netherlands we have a well-known singer with your name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBUGSQg08A
    Last edited by NumberX; 05-03-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Meyer View Post
    If you think this is amazing, I have studied the whole gamut of religion. I have also written about Qabalah, the Merkabah vehicle, prophesy, the Bible Codes, disclaiming the theory of evolution, the whole 9 yards and them some...

Do please ask me any question, ANYTHING!

Love and Light, author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
    Hi Anita,

I'd like to get beyond the mass of detail and discuss the main point and primary implications of your research. You described the results of your research as " the holy grail of all grails!!!"

Could you elaborate on that?

Thanks!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Smile

Thank you Anita for your explanation. About the one-dollar bill and ayin (eye) I thought immediately when you wrote about the connection Ayin and Pyramid. The rest was new to me, the healing frequency too. It should be restored like that, don't you think? We all may be constantly healthy.
    Hello NumberX, you are more than welcome!

Yes, the Great Pyramid was meant for a time when the righteous were in control, but once this era ended the Egyptians misused it. As to its workability? There is a still a great deal more about the Great Pyramid that none of us know, and it may be imperative that it remain that way as an element of surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

I have done much research in this arena and found that the originator of the Great Pyramid was Enoch. The Enoch specified in the Bible, (Enoch was 7th from Adam, he was the father of Methuselah and the great grandfather of Noah). Genesis 5:18-24 - Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with G-d three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with G-d; and he was not, for G-d took him.

About the masons and their buildings: I have seen the documentary series with "Riddles in Stone". Four American cities are build in line with each other and in line with Stonehenge. Probably they found it important to build it like that for some reason.
    Yes, there is a pyramid system. This was also originally brought about by the same Enoch mentioned above. In Enoch’s book he describes for us something called a 'henge'. This was a 365 calendar system. This eventually manifested into something even bigger - the Great Pyramid which is also a 365 day calendar. Enoch built the Great Pyramid as an alter unto the same G-d as Moses. He was even described for us as the first 'scribe' of written writing which is documented in the book of Jubilees (as well as the Dead Sea Scrolls). According to Enoch’s book he tells us that this writing was taught to him by G-d’s appointed angel Uriel. This writing was a form (if not almost exactly) of the modern Hebrew that is used today. To confirm this, we also have the account of Alexander the Great. Apparently when he was in India he wrote to his master Aristotle, as follows: When I came to such a place in India, the natives told me that they had with them the sepulcher of an ancient king that ruled over all the world, whose name was Cainan (Canaan), the son of Enos (Enoch), who foreseeing that G-d would bring a flood upon the earth, wrote his prophecy of it on tables of stone, and they are here, the writing is Hebrew writing.

Now when I say pyramid system… this is referring to Enoch passing along this knowledge to future generations. Pyramids all across the world are none other than calendars that help to determine the season of when to plant and harvest. To the ancients this was revered as sacred knowledge.

And recently on an internet site too I read about the Great Pyramid that there are 153 steps to the kings chamber. Is that correct? Here on the forum me and others wrote about the 153 too.
    Well there are a lot of things in gamatria that can equate to this, but what I find is that Pi (3.14) is a derivative of 153 since the shape which forms when you draw two circles with the centers on each other - looks a bit like a fish (it can even look like an 'eye'). One curious thing about it is that it was mentioned in the Bible by the 153 fishes Jesus caught with his disciples, the shape of a "vesica piscis" being 153:265, this is known as the ''measure of the fish". It is a powerful mathematical tool, being the nearest whole number approximation of the square root of three. those skilled in mathematics would have immediately recognized the story of the 153 fish in the net as a geometrical "story problem". All of this is telling us that it is the perfect ratio - which works around the Golden Mean Spiral (Phi).

Now these mathematical measurements also construe with 'frequency'. 1 and 5 and 3 are the degrees in a scale used to make a chord.

Ps: Here in the Netherlands we have a well-known singer with your name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBUGSQg08A
    I know, you’re not the only whose told me this. When I did a Google search on my name I also discovered this. Cool! Who knows I might even be distantly related to Stephanie Meyer who wrote the Twilight series. There sure are a lot of Meyers cropping up as of late.
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-03-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Hi Anita,

I'd like to get beyond the mass of detail and discuss the main point and primary implications of your research. You described the results of your research as " the holy grail of all grails!!!"

Could you elaborate on that?

Thanks!

Richard
    Hello RAM, basically my book venerates G-d in every which way giving very strong evidence for His existence!

When I say holy grail of all grails I am referring to witnessing how the Hebrew letters are produced from only “one prototype form” that conforms to natures law. This alone lies testimony to Divine Design in all that exists. It diminishes Darwinism, and atheistic scientists like Richard Dawkins and all evolutionary precepts since "DESIGN" is clearly evident being that it is linked to both nature and G-d. Additionally in the Qabalah (oral Torah that came down with Moses from Mount Sinai) it tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters to create all things in existence.

Granted we do not have the Ark of the Covenant with the actual 10 commandments that were written by the finger of G-d, but we can be sure to trust that the Hebrew scribes perfectly copied down exactly what they were given by Moses. The Modern day Hebrew block script that we see in the Torah today is exactly the same illustrative design that Moses received from G-d on Mount Sinai.

The “one prototype form” is one of the main things that I had discovered, and once one understands this basic foundational aspect they can then have total faith, confidence and reliance in the Bible, and begin to look deeper into the real science of the Bible (both Old Testament and New Testament).

What is so spectacular about the Bible is that literally every answer you are looking for can be found in the Bible and backed-up by both history, archeology and all the sciences.

For example people think that the curse caused by Adam and Eve disobeying was just a mythical story. People cant seem to phantom how two people can live so long or subsequently many of the ancient patriarchs mentioned in the Bible.

Science does not realize that there are numerous telltale signs that the earth readily supplies. We find these little secrets trapped inside the fossil record. For instance we know that living things (ones that still exists today) grew much bigger because we find giant specimens in the fossil record. The obvious reason for this is because there was more oxygen in the earlier atmosphere than there is today. In Genesis it tells us that the earth had a different atmosphere during the time of Adam and Eve and before Noah’s Great Flood. Genesis 1:6-8 - And G-d said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And G-d made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And G-d called the firmament Heaven. Genesis 2:5-6 - And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord G-d had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. This mist that came up from the face of the ground is the exact effect expected if the earth was surrounded by a vapor canopy.

This atmosphere was likened unto a hyperbaric chamber. Hospitals today use hyperbaric chamber to treat certain medical ailments. Basically what a hyperbaric chamber is, is pressurized oxygen twice the normal amount. These chambers have been proven to heal open wounds and bone breakages in half the time it normally takes to heal.

So this would mean that the high oxygen content of the early Earth would have played an enormous factor pertaining to LONG LIFE!

Did you also know that BACTERIA and CANCER CELLS cannot grow in an oxygenated rich environment. Did you also know that when a snake is placed inside a hyperbaric chamber its venom becomes nontoxic.

You may wonder why? The reason is because venom is a toxin that is created from BACTERIA!

http://www.textbookofbacteriology.ne...eintoxins.html

Now with this aspect in mind it can then lend credence to understanding how things in the environment might have changed after Adam and Eve sinned, and subsequently after Noah’s Great Flood.

I can think of several environmental factors that changed off hand, such as thorns and thistles. Genesis 3:18 - It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

What I am getting at here is that these things all have a valid scientific explanation. The word "curse" should not be looked at as being all mythical.
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-03-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Hello Anita...Welcome to the forum! I am drooling over the topics you are discussing and excited to read more. Just one question for now. I have always been facinated by the emphasis in scripture, on both the tablets of testimony and the flying scroll, being written on "both sides". I've always felt this has a deeper meaning and wondered if you've been curious about it too? The fact that they are twins (I believe the Hebrews called them the Teomati) has always facinated me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Meyer View Post
    Hello RAM, basically my book venerates G-d in every which way giving very strong evidence for His existence!

When I say holy grail of all grails I am referring to witnessing how the Hebrew letters are produced from only 'one prototype form' that conforms to natures law.
    Hi Anita,

Thanks for your detailed answer. Before I dig into it more, I would like to focus on the "one primordial form" that is the basis of all the letters. It sounds a lot like the spiral "hand" developed by Stan Tenen of the Meru Foundation. Are you familiar with is work? Does it have any relation to your work?

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thanks Anita, I like it that you are able to connect the hebrew to the physical world. I did a bit connecting too, coming from ancient sources, http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583 and that's coïncidentally also the place of more about the Biblical 153. About the 153 from the picture you show: There are companies too who like to connect to it: This one
    Enoch was quite a guy.
    Last edited by NumberX; 05-04-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Thread Information