Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Beautiful Musical application designed on pattern of the Bible Wheel

I just found this site. Mouse over the words on the right, and the corresponding spokes are highlighted on the Wheel on the left. Click and listen to the Psalms being sung to beautiful acoustic guitar. The author Tom Quinlan gives credit to the source here.

Here is what it looks like:

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Kudos for the great job! I remember having seen this site once.

Red face 528

First of all, thanks for that site. It's beautiful and a great study tool to boot. I feel like joining a movement that creates new music using the Solfeggio scale and not this imposed 440hz "standard." This info is much appreciated. We've been using 528hz as our standard for religious (and secular) songs. The easiest way in rehearsal is to use an app called Lovetunar http://itunes.com/apps/lovetunar (that goes direct to itunes, not their site) for our guitars and bass. Who knows, maybe we'll all really raise the vibration of the planet with this stuff.
    Broc

Quote Originally Posted by broccoli View Post
    First of all, thanks for that site. It's beautiful and a great study tool to boot. I feel like joining a movement that creates new music using the Solfeggio scale and not this imposed 440hz "standard." This info is much appreciated. We've been using 528hz as our standard for religious (and secular) songs. The easiest way in rehearsal is to use an app called Lovetunar http://itunes.com/apps/lovetunar (that goes direct to itunes, not their site) for our guitars and bass. Who knows, maybe we'll all really raise the vibration of the planet with this stuff.
    Broc
    Hey there Broccoli,

Welcome to our forum!

I'm glad you found the site helpful.

I love the idea of "raising the vibration of the planet."

If you have any ideas about how to generate more good vibes!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Raising vibrations

Richard, thanks for the warm welcome. And haha, well yes, I'm thinking big picture kind of stuff here...The 100th monkey kind of thing... I really believe that if 10% of the planet played or listened to music created in sacred solfeggio frequencies (such 528 as mentioned) then there would be a major raise in the vibration of the planet. I'll get back to you with further details
    Cheers! B

---------Nice!!!

Excellent work on that rosette. As a luthier and woodworker I can appreciate the care and time put into it.
    Beautiful.

That's really beautiful! Thanks for posting...

Thread Information