Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cubes and 37

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Gidday Richard!

I appreciate you replying to my last post.

What I meant by Frank missing it is that he missed the fact that the first prime digit sum comes to 73. Somewhat strangely, he overlooked that fact, and instead went a step further to break down the 6th word as:

407 = 4+0+7=11=1+1=2

If he had've stopped at the first prime - which clearly is 11 in the example, above - he would have quickly found that the pair 73 and 37 - the factors of Genesis 1:1 - would have filled both columns. His extra step resulted in the significant pair 64 and 37. In spite of the importance of this latter pair, the context of the 73 and 37 pair makes it the more significant of the two, since they are the factors of the verse in question.
    Ah ... I get it. You are correct, I would have expected him to do three sums:

73 = Sum when we stop at the first prime
    64 = Sum when we stop at the last prime
    37 = Sum when we stop at the single digit

All three numbers are extremely significant in the geometry of Gen 1:1. They are easily generated from the Gen Set (A=27, B=37, C=73):

73 = C
    64 = A + B
    37 = B

The fact that the 'prime digital sums' don't always work only strengthens the contention that this is not a matter of coincidence. What are the chances that the digits of all 7 words would break down into primes? They would have to be unlikely, I would think. Stopping at the first prime, if it were achievable, would be a sensible strategy. This gives added significance to the resulting 73 and 37 pair.
    Yes, I agree that it seems unlikely they would all some to primes. But I don't have any understanding of what these digital sums are telling us about the structure of Gen 1:1, so don't know what their "meaning" is.

What really clinches it for me that this is a phenomenon of divine intent is that the same result is obtained when we multiply the 7 words. Using Vernon's page "The Arbiters of Truth" as a starting point:

913x203x086x401x395x407x296=304,153,525,784,175,76 0

Clustering the result we get:

(304)+(153)+(525)+(784)+(175)+(760)=2701

With 2701 we have the verse total of Genesis 1:1. Breaking down these clusters digitally produces:

3+0+4=7
    1+5+3=9
    5+2+5=12
    7+8+4=19
    1+7+5=13
    7+6+0=13

The sum of the digits of this large number comes to:

7+9+12+19+13+13=73

Where possible, these then break down in the next step as:

7=7
    9=9
    12=1+2=3
    19=1+9=10
    13=1+3=4
    13=1+3=4

These sum as:

7+9+3+10+4+4=37

So once again the pair 37 and 73 are found in tandem. It will also be noted that, as expected, not all of the 6 numbers, above, were able to be broken down into primes. Which proves the point that the example at the beginning of this post is not likely to be attributable to chance.

Pretty cool stuff, ay!

Stephen
    Yes, that is pretty cool stuff. I wonder about the clustering principle. It behaves like the digital root, on a scale of 1000 instead of 10:

1000 => 1
    1001 => 2
    1002 => 3
    1998 => 999
    1999 => 1000 => 1
    2000 => 2
    2001 => 3
    2997 => 999
    2998 => 1000 => 1
    2999 => 1001 => 2
    3000 => 3
    3001 => 4
    3997 => 1000

Thus, the "clustering" shows us how the numbers cycle in base 1000. It acts like the digital root function on a higher scale.

So we have a variety of digital root type functions, some that stop at the first prime, the last prime, the single digit, and the "clustering" and all these methods produce the numbers 37 and 73 from Genesis 1:1. That does seem to be a bit more than "coincidence."

PS: Don't you think it's odd that none of the 7 numbers of Genesis 1:1 is a multiple of 3?
    Yes, a little odd, but not "Very odd." Statistically, we would expect about 7/3 = 2.333 words to be multiples of three.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)

Vernon's page

Good morning!

Vernon has a really interesting page in relation to cubes and the number 37. The page is found here:

http://www.whatabeginning.com/Themes/Part4/BP.htm

Vernon develops the links between the cubic series and the number 37 through use of the solid gnomon and the hollow cube series, which series depict cubic shells. The hollow cube series is the one I find most interesting, but both series integrate the concept of cube with the integer 37. These can be viewed at Table 1 of the relevant page.

Of especial interest are the values of the solid gnomon series. These increment as successive cubes multiplied by 37. This revealing fact ties in with the subject of this thread. Indeed, Vernon goes on to develop this intuition further at another page:

http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P.htm

At the bottom of this particular page, the cubic links from the numbers of Genesis 1:1 are seen to integrate with those that have been developed through an analysis of the verse using the number 37. This integration of form with number seems to suggest that cubic geometry, in some very basic context, informs the physical universe. Again, very stimulating stuff!

Stephen
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

Good morning!
    That's "Good evening" over here!

Vernon has a really interesting page in relation to cubes and the number 37. The page is found here:

http://www.whatabeginning.com/Themes/Part4/BP.htm

Vernon develops the links between the cubic series and the number 37 through use of the solid gnomon and the hollow cube series, which series depict cubic shells. The hollow cube series is the one I find most interesting, but both series integrate the concept of cube with the integer 37. These can be viewed at Table 1 of the relevant page.
    Yes, those are very insightful. I developed something similar. I am indebted to Vernon for being the one to awaken my mind to the fundamental geometric relation between cubes and centered hexagonal numbers, which are the basis of the geometry of Genesis 1:1.

Of especial interest are the values of the solid gnomon series. These increment as successive cubes multiplied by 37. This revealing fact ties in with the subject of this thread. Indeed, Vernon goes on to develop this intuition further at another page:

http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P.htm

At the bottom of this particular page, the cubic links from the numbers of Genesis 1:1 are seen to integrate with those that have been developed through an analysis of the verse using the number 37. This integration of form with number seems to suggest that cubic geometry, in some very basic context, informs the physical universe. Again, very stimulating stuff!

Stephen
    Good stuff!

Hey! What's that fine print I see on the bottom ... Acknowledgement: The author is indebted to Stephen Coneglan for drawing his attention to the letter product cubes.

Gotchya!
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Smile Hee hee

Good evening!

Great to see you online at the same time as I, Richard.

Yeah, that acknowledgement is funny, ay! But in all truth, I was only using information that Vernon first discovered, and pushing the envelope with it to see how far it would go. His discovery that the letter product of the 28 letters of the verse came to a cube was something I found fascinating, even though it wasn't completely unexpected. Not just any cube, too. The product of the letters comes to (288 x 10^9)^3.

I hope to show that this number directly relates to the manner in which the NJ cube is formed. This can only be done if the NJ cube - which itself seems to be symbolic - is of dimension 37. Again, so interesting that the 28 letters of Genesis 1:1 should group as words and then parse according to multiples of 37 and cubic products.

Stephen
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

Good evening!

Great to see you online at the same time as I, Richard.
    And a good morning to you, my far away friend!

Yeah, that acknowledgement is funny, ay! But in all truth, I was only using information that Vernon first discovered, and pushing the envelope with it to see how far it would go. His discovery that the letter product of the 28 letters of the verse came to a cube was something I found fascinating, even though it wasn't completely unexpected. Not just any cube, too. The product of the letters comes to (288 x 10^9)^3.
    That is an interesting cube. Especially since 288 is twice a square: 288 = 2 x 144 = 2 x 12^2. But on the other hand, the appearance of a cube seems rather likely since there are only powers of 2, 3, 5, and 7 in any letter product. That's very different than letter sums which can take on any value, say the prime 1231 or any such number.

So here's a fun question. What is the probability that the product of 28 randomly chosen Hebrew letters would come out to a perfect cube?

If the distribution were random, then it seems like there would be a 1/3 chance for a cubic power of 2, and so forth for each, so there would only be a 1/81 chance that all four would be cubes. That's a good guestimate, though not exact because the distribution is not exactly random (e.g. multiples of 7 are rare compared to the others). But it still a pretty good guess, I guess.

I hope to show that this number directly relates to the manner in which the NJ cube is formed. This can only be done if the NJ cube - which itself seems to be symbolic - is of dimension 37. Again, so interesting that the 28 letters of Genesis 1:1 should group as words and then parse according to multiples of 37 and cubic products.

Stephen
    It will be interesting to see what you find.

Richard

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard!

Thanks for bringing Frank's page to my attention again. I had seen it quite some time ago, but what with all the other goings on it's easy to forget things at times. In fact, I contributed something to that very page, which Frank has linked to. It concerns a veiled reference to the physics number 137.036 which you'd know a thing or two about!

Frank's finding concerning the link between 64 and 37 is very interesting indeed. You should email him to get permission to do a modified diagram. While you're at it, allow me to suggest another interesting addition.

The first reduced prime numbers from summing the digits of the seven numbers of Genesis 1:1 are also fascinating. These would read as:
    1. 913 = 9+1+3=13 (prime)
    2. 203 = 2+0+3=5 (prime)
    3. 086 = 0+8+6=14=1+4=5 (prime)
    4. 401 = 4+0+1=5 (prime)
    5. 395 = 3+9+5=17 (prime)
    6. 407 = 4+0+7=11 (prime)
    7. 296 = 2+9+6=17 (prime)
    It will be noted that only the value 086 - which is actually the only two-digit number of the seven words, in spite of how I have written it - does not initially produce a prime from summing its digits; thus it has to undergo a secondary process to reduce it to a prime. The sum of these seven primes is then:

13+5+5+5+17+11+17=73

Where necessary, these then break down ultimately as:
    1. 13 = 1+3=4
    2. 5
    3. 5
    4. 5
    5. 17 = 1+7=8
    6. 11 = 1+1=2
    7. 17 = 1+7=8
    These sum as:

4+5+5+5+8+2+8=37

In this manner, the sum of the initial prime reduction comes to 73 - which we shall term I - while the reduction of I to single digits by the same process sums to 37 - which we shall term J.

It follows that I x J = 73 X 37 = 2701

And 2701 is the value of Genesis 1:1. Odd that Frank should miss that one!

Stephen

PS: I only checked this thread again because I want to simplify the points I made in the thread-starter, at post #1. That simplification can wait till another day.

Hi Stephen,

Well I didn't miss the one that has the sum of 73; I just had some problems with the rule. When you do only one step of counting the sum is 82:
    2. 203 = 2+0+3=5 (prime)
    3. 086 = 0+8+6=14
    4. 401 = 4+0+1=5 (prime)

But when we count till the largest prime, we have to consider that 401 is allready a prime. The sum is then 469:
    2. 203 = 2+0+3=5 (prime)
    3. 086 = 0+8+6=14=1+4=5 (prime)
    4. 401 = 401 (prime)

You see my problem? For 37 and 64 the rules are clear: 37=redused to the smallest number, 64=redused to the smallest prime. For 73 the rule is not so clear, so I left it out. You can also get sum 55 and 46 out of the list. Maybe that has a meaning too, but maybe it's just a mathematical phenomenon. Therefore I used the hands to explain the activity of God. But also the number 469 is interesting for it is an anagram of 496, the third perfect number. The 6 and the 9 have changed places. And at the same time is the 401st composite 496. The word 'eth', the aleph-tav, is the representation of the Word, and 496 is the representation of the Kingdom, the malkoeth. Maybe the 'activity' of the 6 and 9 can be expressed as 6x9=54. As you know is the 37th composite 54. The 'activity' of these two numbers is 37x54=1998, which is the sum of the CV's of the first five words of Gen.1:1: In the beginning God created the heaven. In heaven the foundation is laid for the Kingdom of the Word. If you want you can go to my page: 18. The Perfect number 496, and scroll down to The Kingdom. The 6th (31) and the 9th (248) divider of 496 are also involved here.

Regards, Frank

Frank

Hi Frank!

Good to hear from you.

I wasn't aware that you already knew of the number 73 appearing from prime digit sums. I presumed you would have mentioned it if you knew of it, because the numbers 73 and 37 feature so prominently at your page. Clearly, you had not overlooked it, as your reasoning shows.

You bring up an interesting point when you remark that the number 401 is already prime, so we could also justify a prime digit sum of 469 if we wanted to push the envelope. The number 469 is the hexagon at the centre of the triangle of 703, which triangle features so prominently in the geometry of Genesis 1:1.

You will find the importance of the interaction between the numbers 469 and 703 in relation to Genesis 1:1 discussed as an addendum at the bottom of the following link:

http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part1/P.htm

Thanks for your post, Frank.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

This is one I missed. Thanks for bringing it under my attention. It might be indeed a part of the structure of Gen.1:1.

Thanks again for your post Stephen,
    Frank

Near the bottom of the page you will find a table that shows that the reduced values of the seven words of Genesis 1:1. There are two steps to producing the reduced values. First, he sums the digits till the first prime is found. For example, 913 => 13, and 86 => 14 => 5. Then he sums all those values and finds the 8th cube 64.
    When 407 is reduced the first prime encountered is 4 + 0 + 7 = 11, but he uses 1 + 1 = 2 as the first prime, and when the primes are added you get 64 - however if you use the actual first prime encountered of 11 for 407 you get a sum of 73 as follows:

first seven hebrew word values of Genesis 1 : 1
    913 = 9 + 1 + 3 = 13 = 4
    203 = 2 + 0 + 3 = 5
    86 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
    401 = 4 + 0 + 1 = 5
    395 = 3 + 9 + 5 = 17
    407 = 4 + 0 + 7 = 11 = 2
    296 = 2 + 9 + 6 = 17

Now when adding the first primes we get 13 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 17 + 11 + 17 = 73

when adding the completely reduced forms we get 4 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 37

Now I find that interesting

I guess he reduced 11 to 2 because he was looking to get the cube number of 64

Thread Information