Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Mississippi Bridge Collapse

New Prayer request:

Please pray for all the people who died, are missing or injured in the bridge collapse over the Mississippi in Minneapolis. What an incredible tragedy hitting our town. It seems incredible that a bridge that was built in 1967 - just 40 years ago - collapses into pieces. Lord God - Jesus Christ - our Lord and Savior - have Mercy on us and all those missing and injured. Thanks for your prayers.
    Shalom
    White
    Mound/MN

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    New Prayer request:

Please pray for all the people who died, are missing or injured in the bridge collapse over the Mississippi in Minneapolis. What an incredible tragedy hitting our town. It seems incredible that a bridge that was built in 1967 - just 40 years ago - collapses into pieces. Lord God - Jesus Christ - our Lord and Savior - have Mercy on us and all those missing and injured. Thanks for your prayers.
    Shalom
    White
    Mound/MN
    Hi White,

Thanks for posting this. I was about to do it myself when I found yours. I moved it here to its own thread, so people can see the title and know that there is a new prayer request.

When watching the news, the bridge collapse looked like the effects of a stroke (broken blood vessel). It shows how vulnerable everything really is. Its so easy to forget. But on the other hand, it makes me appreciate those huge 100-ton bridges I drive over every day without a thought or concern. We truly do live in a blessed country. Let's be sure to thank God for what he has given us, and to pray for those suffering now, that God will use it to bring them closer to Him.

Amen.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Korean Hostages

May we all pray together for the safe release of the Korean Hostages -
    Look at the major Newspapers today - this story has disappared from the Headlines. We have made it a point at our Catholic Church to pray for those courageous Missionaries, maybe unexperienced, but on fire for the LORD -
    and we pray that the LORD's ANGELS protect them, give them peace of mind and peace in their heart.

May the LORD use this unfortunate event for HIS GLORY and HIS PURPOSE to reveal the wickedness of the Taliban. As Pope John Paul II said when he visited Ramallah in 2000 : "RELIGION AND VIOLENCE DO NOT MIX" - Our God is not a GOD of strife, but a GOD of MERCY and LOVE, HIS LOVE came from above, HIS only begotten SON, JESUS CHRIST. Pray Psalm 91 daily for these Korean Hostages and all who are in bondage to sin/terror/violence.

PSALM 91:11 HE will give His angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.

Shalom to all.
    White
    Last edited by White; 08-07-2007 at 10:01 AM.
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

May we Pray for the victims of the TORNADO that struck PENSACOLA FLA on Thursday - May the LORD protect all those who do HIS WILL and who are walking in HIS WAYS - Pray Psalm 91 everyday - for Protection - and Psalm 122 for Blessings. Shalom.
    Shabbat Shalom & Peace to All the World
    White
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

Thread Information