Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pray for Haiti

Pray for Haiti

Please pray for the people of Haiti. They have suffered a massive earthquake that caused a great amount of death and damage.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I was not following the news so I only learned that it was a major catastrophe probably at the same time as you wrote this post. I'm in shock; it hit very hard - there are about 100,000+ deaths.

Lord, receive these souls in your abode and may your Spirit confort the countless families affected by this tragedy. I beseech in Jesus' name. Amen.

Help for Haiti Quake Victims - Give Online

The death toll is now being estimated somewhere around 45,000-50,000 people.
    Last edited by Victor; 01-14-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I was not following the news so I only learned that it was a major catastrophe probably at the same time as you wrote this post. I'm in shock; it hit very hard - there are about 100,000+ deaths.

Lord, receive these souls in your abode and may your Spirit confort the countless families affected by this tragedy. I beseech in Jesus' name. Amen.

Help for Haiti Quake Victims - Give Online
    Thank you for giving the link to Samaritan's Purse... It is a Christian organization headed by Franklin Graham that I think highly of.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

The estimated number of deaths has oscillated. It now has been said that the number is 200,000+.

It is the greatest natural catastrophe of our generation. The tsunami killed 180,000+. And Haiti has no supporting infrastructure, which greatly aggravates the situation.

Thread Information