Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prime numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Qube!714 View Post

later......
    Well, you got me curious, so I did a quick Google and found your livejournal page:

http://qube714.livejournal.com/

There's a lot of curious info there. You believe that Jesus is God but that Paul was a false apostle. Curious indeed! And you seem to think that something is going to happen on 7/14/2011 but I'm not sure what. But then I found your birth-date on your profile is 7/14 and you write a lot about the number 38 and you will be 38 on 7/14/2011. And you connect it with Arabic gematria from the Quran. And verses from the Bible. And apocryphal books like Enoch. Hummm ... curiouser and curiouser. Have you written a summary anywhere on the net of what this all is supposed to mean?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Unregistered Guest

Cool Rejoice!

Reason Alone (a limited Aspect of God and thus imperfect) will never let anyone see that 1 is Prime and Union, as are 2 and 3! Just as the Bible says! 1 + 1 = 2 AND 1 * 1 * 1 = 3 AND 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 This is a Gift that must be taken on Faith Alone! This is why only through Faith in Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savior can we come to our Salvation. Let us now use this Divine Knowledge to do Great Works! In the Name of Jesus Amen!
    - Joseph

These numbers are a shadow of a deeper reality

Deleted post.
    Last edited by rdelmonico; 09-27-2014 at 02:44 PM.
    There is a minimal level of dignity that should be afforded to all.
    No-one is above anyone else.
    No-one cares what you know unless they know that you care.
    Winning an argument and losing a friend is not (in my humble opinion) winning.

Prime nu

I wanted to start a game that fits here I guess.
    Lets count to 1,000,000 using prime numbers only.

Prime numbers

I would like to know is there an existing formula to find prime nos. ??In either case I have come up with a formula... x/x-1 where x is the given no. to be checked the ratio x/x-1 should be in its lowest terms by default ... also xshould not equal to 2 then and only then it is a prime no.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldEsses View Post
    I would like to know is there an existing formula to find prime nos. ??In either case I have come up with a formula... x/x-1 where x is the given no. to be checked the ratio x/x-1 should be in its lowest terms by default ... also xshould not equal to 2 then and only then it is a prime no.

Hey there Harold,

No, there is no known formula for primes.

I don't understand what your equation is supposed to tell us. Suppose x = 6. How does 6/5 tell us that six is not prime? Or if x = 7, how does 7/6 tell us that 7 is prime?

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information