Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Revelations 21 v 12

Looking through the description of the New Jerusalem in Revelations 21, we find that the first mention of the form of the New Jerusalem being related to the number 12 is found in Revelations 21 v 12

It had a great high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel
    The gematria for this verse comes to 18970 = 7 x 2710

7 x (730 + 3 x 660)

Something very odd

I was thinking about the New Jerusalem. The Old Jerusalem was raised to the ground by the Romans in AD 70, and soon afterwards Jews were expressly forbidden to enter the City.

The new Jerusalem that took it 's place was polulated by Palestinians and other non-Jews and was renamed Aelia Capitolina.

Today, the city is still contested - it's current occupiers being both Jews and Palestinians.

So I was thinking about the new palestinian Jerusalem whilst also thinking about the dimensions of the New Jerusalem in the Bible - 12 cubed.

Then I recalled that in the Palestinians have a cubic structure in Mecca - the most sacred site for Islam - that they call the Kaaba. The structure itself is said to have predated Islam - infact dating back to Abraham??

It is pure coincidence that the dimensions of this cubic structure happen to be 13.1m x 11.03m x 12.86m

13.1 x 11.03 = 144.4

So

13.1 x 11.03 x 12.86 is an approximation to 12 x 12 x 12

This is just a very odd coincidence. But it does make me curious about the Kaab, especially regarding it's date of construction.

The Black Stone of Kaaba or Mecca is called, in Arabic, Al-hajar Al-aswad. The word Kaaba - Ka'ba - Ka'bah - means Cube. It appears to be made of a glass-like material - perhaps fused during a metorite impact in ancient times..

The Kaaba is situated in a courtyard surrounded by a thick lofty wall containing 24 gates.
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 01-25-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    It is pure coincidence that the dimensions of this cubic structure happen to be 13.1m x 11.03m x 12.86m

13.1 x 11.03 = 144.4

So

13.1 x 11.03 x 12.86 is an approximation to 12 x 12 x 12

This is just a very odd coincidence. But it does make me curious about the Kaab, especially regarding it's date of construction.
    I think it is pure coincidence because it depends on the units (meters) used in the measurement. We would get a completely different number using feet.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Coincidence?

Saw a great program between one of Australia's most prominent atheist journalists Philip Adams [(there's that name again! I must admit I do like stirring the pot) who actually is a pretty descent man, a completely different breed to Dawkins] and one of Australia's leading science authors, Prof. Paul Davies contemplating the Einstein question,
    "Does God play dice?" Where by the end of the program the conclusion was "Yes, but they're Loaded!" Draws me to the last comment.

I used to think that the word coincidence meant something, but now I believe that this word is just a red herring God left to confuse the confounded ie. "The wise in their own eyes" No I don't believe in coincidence anymore especially when an atheist and a secular scientist can go on national TV and come to such a profound conclusion, I think we as believers should know better.

I'd say if God can utilize one unit of measurement he can use another. So getting back to the Kaaba Craig, I believe that it's a counterfeit or fallen version of the one to come, just like every other part of Satan's doomed kingdom on this earth. Being black is a complete contrast to the new Jerusalem. There is power associated in proportion and Satan and his legions continually use counter geometric (sacred) measures. As you would expect from any adversary.

What we find strewn right throughout the bible and no doubt you agree are periodical similar occurring patterns as well as Anti periodical similarities or counter attacks, the proportions between the two may vary, yet their existence is undeniable. Remember if God's counted every hair on your head, then I can guarantee you that Satan's sorted the very temple at the heart of the belief that opposes Christ Jesus as son of God!

You see it's not the particular length of the measured unit thats important but the ratio between the dimensions eg. pi with the circle or phi with the pentagram. How is it though, that this screwy secular system calls disorder entropy and order negative entropy? They've completely inverted the meaning, so as to give order a negative connotation! This is nothing but Total Absurdity and an assault on creation, the very work of Gods breath!
    Mick

the Kaaba

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

The arabs claim to be descendants of Abraham. If this is so, then do they inherit the Promise made to Abraham?

Like Jews, the earliest Muslims prayed facing Jerusalem. Muhammad changed the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca and the Kaaba. So, in effect, for Muslims the Kaaba replaced the old Jerusalem as the focus of their worship - it was literally their "new jerusalem".

The Kaaba is cube shaped and it is only in modern times that it's dimensions have been measured in meters.

Whatsmore, it is not a perfect cube - having dimensions of 13 x 11 x 12m
    The exact measurements are 13.1 x 11.03 x 12.86 m

Kaaba, sign of rebellion and division

Craig, I've seen pictures of the inside, Abraham's hut; what would interest me more are the dimensions of the outer building. For this is the tool Satan has put in place since Abraham built the original.

Everything we see with Abraham and his descendants through Isaac show a kind of prophetic shadow of things to come . Where as what is portrayed through Ishmael and his line are signs of rebellion, symbolically beginning with Adam as he allowed Eve to lead him into Sin, disrupted the order.

This eventuated to the corruption of Cain and his descendants, giving up his inheritance, thus the repetition of the Older serving the younger. This curse has carried on through both lines for we are still all related to both Cain and Seth, Adams sons. This curse is what continues to create divisions amongst all men.

Getting back to the Kaaba, I see that the outer structure is a sign of Satan's
    counter New Jerusalem which is in total contrast to the one to come, thus it follows the pattern of the Older or the one who came First becomes Last and the Last become First.

I've spent a lot of time trying to get to understand our Muslim brothers, reading the Qur'an and studying the symbolism, what I've found are the similarities between the divisional curse which plagues the Hebrews, Christians as well as the Muslims, the result of this original sin of Adams.

Each time there is a division, the intention of the side responsible for the break on the outside seems generally noble, yet once carefully examined shows a deep sign of Satan's rebelliousness which is nothing less than witchcraft. Guaranteed this group will be responsible for greater sin than the previous group united. Birth of the fundamentalist.

We see this in the past when the ten tribes separated from Judah, the division in the Church, further division when Christ appeared, mind you Jesus said I am not here to unite but divide, people wrongfully think that he's the protagonist, where on the contrary his arms were left wide open for all to follow, for he completed the Law, it was the rest who refused to follow, who chose the Status Quo, who wanted to symbolically return or stay in Egypt.

Divisions continued with the Muslims then the Shi'ite from them. Later Catholics broke from the Apostolic , Protestants etc. This constant division, we are seeing more now than ever, of late the Anglicans with their Homosexual issues, here we have a division caused by the corruption of the main body to nullify what God himself abhors. Those who seem to be breaking away are not, they are refusing to renege on the very principles they believed in the first place.

So not to bore you any further on this subject as I realize it's the proportional similarities that this thread is highlighting, I on the other hand feel there's a reason God is revealing this to you, which in my case generally becomes an incredible insight into his entire scheme of things.

I'll give you an example 6 months ago I went to comment on a crop circle forum which morphed to become a book on unified theory.

3 months ago I asked God for 3 messages as I played Bible Pursuit with my wife (pray, close your eyes open your bible at random, placing your finger at random and see where Holy Spirit takes you, it's a fun thing to do and tends to highlight scriptures you may overlook).

This led to the 3 missing kings in Jesus' lineage which turned into a complete restructuring and insight of what I'd already known. It drew me back to Panins work which in turn brought me to this little Gem, the Bible Wheel and most importantly this forum.

Since then the revelations I've been receiving has been constant and good. Oh yes I've been tested by the likes of the latest pain, UG "Blah Blah" but I'm slowly getting used to not taking it to heart, for I'm new to the concept of online chat, for me it's too disconnected yet at the same time too invaluable a resource for me not to utilize.

It frustrates me to no end that some fool can enter my head space without me physically being able to wring their necks!

Anyway thanks for being my soundboard and keep looking for the underlying thread, which links what your spirit is revealing to you, with the grand scheme of what you already know.

To quote myself:

"From GOOD conversation,
    arises instantaneous inspiration
    and revelation,
    resulting in perfection of conjection."

Mick

Kaaba coincidence

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your response. For me the New Jerusalem is a big mystery. I was only pointing out an odd and rather ironic coincidence.

Such a coincidence may simply be attributable to people creating the Kaaba in accordance with the dimensions outlined in Christian scripture, though -

a) only Christians would really want to do this
    b) they would never have created the dimensions in meters
    c) they would have made the dimensions exactly 12 x 12 x 12 rather than 13 x 11 x 12

Apparently the Kaaba was a pagan temple before it was usurped by the Muslims.

Anyway, this is just a side curiosity. I am more interested in understanding the Book of Revelations in it's entirety. It is such an odd book. It seems very similar to Ezekiel - both containing the same two visions of the Son of Man, and of the New Jerusalem. Perhaps one opens the other, like a key openning a lock.

Regards

Craig

The genetic code as three dimensional cube

It has been nearly three years now since Shcherbak discovered mathematical patterns within the genetic code that so closely resemble those found by Vernon encoded in the Bible - patterns consisting of symmetrical multiples of 37 occurring in the genetic table - an 8 x 8 matrix.

See http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/geneticpatterns.htm

However, we have seen that Genesis contains more than multiples of 37 - it also has the form of a cube. What if the genetic table were represented as a 4 x 4 x 4 cube instead of an 8 x 8 table? How would this transform the patterns that Shcherbak discovered?

The 64 codons arranged in a 3 dimensional cube of 4 x 4 x 4.
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 02-12-2010 at 09:12 AM.

It has been nearly three years now since Shcherbak discovered mathematical patterns within the genetic code that so closely resemble those found by Vernon encoded in the Bible - patterns consisting of symmetrical multiples of 37 occurring in the genetic table - an 8 x 8 matrix.

See http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/geneticpatterns.htm

However, we have seen that Genesis contains more than multiples of 37 - it also has the form of a cube. What if the genetic table were represented as a 4 x 4 x 4 cube instead of an 8 x 8 table? How would this transform the patterns that Shcherbak discovered?

The 64 codons arranged in a 3 dimensional cube of 4 x 4 x 4.
    Interesting thought!

The rolling up of the books of the Bible into the Bible Wheel also has a very interesting comparison to the way chains of Amino Acids spiral and fold together to create proteins. The sequence for the way an Amino Acid chain is constructed is contained in the DNA.

The way DNA codes for the building of Proteins is by using a three letter "Codon" in the DNA strand. A "Codon" is a section of the DNA that consists of 3 nucleotides [each nucleotide consist of a sugar, a phosphate, and a base]. Each [Nucleotide] three letter “Codon” codes for a single Amino Acid (there are 20 different Amino Acids) that makes up one unit of the polypeptide chain (called polypeptides because of the peptide bonds that connect the Amino Acids together) that folds back upon itself to create a protein (many proteins contain more that 100 Amino Acids).

The sequence of the Nucleotides in the DNA is what determines the “Codon” [three letter unit] which determines which Amino Acid and in what order the chain of Amino Acids (the building blocks of life) will be in, that form Proteins when they are folded in a specific way. The process by which the chain of Amino Acids folds to create a Protein to a large extent still remains a mystery….it is that folding back upon itself and creating unique connections that activates the Protein.

What we know is that Proteins are formed from chains of Amino acids by the way in which the chain folds back upon itself creating connections that were not active while the chain was in its linear form. In much the same way as Amino Acids are transformed into Proteins by folding back onto themselves, the Bible transforms into the Bible Wheel by spiraling and folding back onto itself creating connections that could not be seen in its linear form.

The code that instructs the proteins to be built from Amino Acids is contained in the "Codons" of the DNA. That can be compared to the Hebrew letters (most Hebrew words have a tri-letter root) that guide the rolling up of the Bible Wheel, which are themselves contained in the Bible.

God Bless,

Rose
    Last edited by Rose; 02-12-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Not from this world...from the other side

Inside the Kaaba

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your response. For me the New Jerusalem is a big mystery. I was only pointing out an odd and rather ironic coincidence.

Such a coincidence may simply be attributable to people creating the Kaaba in accordance with the dimensions outlined in Christian scripture, though -

a) only Christians would really want to do this
    b) they would never have created the dimensions in meters
    c) they would have made the dimensions exactly 12 x 12 x 12 rather than 13 x 11 x 12

Apparently the Kaaba was a pagan temple before it was usurped by the Muslims.

Anyway, this is just a side curiosity. I am more interested in understanding the Book of Revelations in it's entirety. It is such an odd book. It seems very similar to Ezekiel - both containing the same two visions of the Son of Man, and of the New Jerusalem. Perhaps one opens the other, like a key openning a lock.

Regards

Craig
    Curious to know what is inside the Kaaba which was believed by the Muslim to be first built by Abraham and his son, Ishmael:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chinx786/3308374283/

Many Blessings.

Thread Information