Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The New Jerusalem Cube

Revelations - the last book of the Bible - contains the striking picture of the New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven. The New Jerusalem is depicted as a cube of side 12000 - having a volume of 12000 x 12000 x 12000 and having 12 gates.

"Then I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was nolonger any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away'

He who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!' Then he said, 'Write this down for these words are trustworthy and true.'

He said to me: 'It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End......

And he carried me away in the spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and it's brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great high wall with 12 gates, and with 12 angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the 12 tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the East, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had 12 foundations, and on them were the names of the 12 Apostles of the Lamb.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. He measured it's wall and it wasw 144 cubits thick, by man's measurement, which the angel was using. "
    "

What is quite remarkable is that Genesis 1 v 1 (the beginning of the Bible) also contains a cube. In fact the very first verse of the Bible consists of 7 words made up of 28 letters. When the gematrical value of these letters are multiplied we obtain 288 cubed.

Genesis 1 v 1 = 288 x 288 x 288

Also the letters of the First, Middle and Last words multiply to give 12 x 12 x 12

And the letters of the remaining words multiply to give 24 x 24 x 24

Two other cubes occur in Genesis 1 v 1 -

The letters of the first 5 words multiply to 48 x 48 x 48
    The letters of the last 2 words multiply to 6 x 6 x 6

So all together we have 4 inner cubes -

Cube A: 6 x 6 x 6
    Cube B: 12 x 12 x 12
    Cube C: 24 x 24 x 24
    Cube D: 48 x 48 x 48

Each forming part of a mathematical sequence - separated from it's neighbour by 2 x 2 x 2

all within the entire cube of 288 x 288 x 288

These 4 cubes are the ONLY ones contained within the 288 x 288 x 288 cube, and they form this perfect hierarchy of multiplication.

God said "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End" - and this strange cube appears in the beginning (Genesis) and at the end (Revelations)

In both cases the cube is a multiple of 12 cubed, and in both cases the Bible speaks of the creation of a new Heavens and new Earth.

All this is quite a coincidence - the beginning reflects the end. But what is the meaning of this pattern? What is this mysterious cube that appears with the creation of the world?

A Thought
    Each side of the giant cube is 288 = 2 x 3 x 6 x 8
    Genesis 1 v 1 = 288 x 288 x 288, so we have (2 x 3 x 6 x 8) cubed = a trinity of Christ

2 x 2 x 2 suggests division and growth - like the dividing of cells as they multiply, so that by doubling each side of the 6 x 6 x 6 cube we get 12 x 12 x 12 and by doubling each side of the 12 x 12 x 12 cube we get 24 x 24 x 24 etc. The unit cube appears to be 6 x 6 x 6.

If we write out all the multipliers that occur between the cubes we get
    6 x 6 x 6 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 6 x 6 x 6

Interestingly, when these multipliers are added, they form three groups of 6 + 6 + 6

See http://www.craigdemo.co.uk/newjerusalem.htm
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 12-09-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: New data

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    We are all aware that the last book of the Bible contains the striking picture of the New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven. The New Jerusalem is depicted as a cube of side 12 - having a volume of 12 x 12 x 12 and having 12 gates.

What is not commonly realised is that the beginning of the Bible also contains a cube. In fact the very first verse of the Bible consists of 28 letters. When the gematrical value of these letters is multiplied we obtain 288 cubed.

288 cubed = 2 cubed x 12 cubed x 12 cubed.

This is quite a big coincidence.
    This sounds very interesting, but I don't understand how you arrived at that number. It can't be that you multiplied the "gematrical values" because some of those values are "5" and "10" and those factors do not appear in the number 288^3.

So ... could you please explain precisely how you arrived at the number 288^3?

Thanks!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by VolnGharst View Post
    Administrator, this is not off-topic. The host started a thread about Genesis 1:1.

All posts by Voln Gharst are about Genesis 1:1

If you wish, lock this thread.
    I was merely helping the host with their study.
    I wish not to post anymore here.
    Hey Volngharst,

It is probably good that you don't want to post anymore here. Your posts have not made any sense to me, and I doubt they made sense to others. If you really want to get your ideas across, you will have to take the time and effort to communicate them clearly.

All the best,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The New Jerusalem Cube

This is taken from Vernon Jenkins website.

You can see that when the individual values of each letter are multiplied the result comes to 23887872 x 10 ^27

This equals 288 x 288 x 288 x 10 ^ 27

Which means it is a perfect cube

This is taken from Vernon Jenkins website.

You can see that when the individual values of each letter are multiplied the result comes to 23887872 x 10 ^27

This equals 288 x 288 x 288 x 10 ^ 27

Which means it is a perfect cube
    Excellent! Thanks for clarifying that. I was confused because your initial post said it was 288 cubed when in fact the correct answer is 288 billion cubed.

This is extremely interesting. The Bible begins and ends with a cube, and the first cube is a multiple of the final cube:

NJ Cube = 12,000^3

Genesis Cube = [288 x 10^9]^3 = [12,000 x 12,000 x 2,000]^3 = [8x10^9] x [12,000^3]^2

GenC = [8x10^9] x NJC^2

I'll have to look into this more.

Richard

Check out my blog site

The new E.U. is also as New Jerusalem

You are talking about a cube, as long as it is wide, the New Jerusalem mentioned in Rev.21. On the very common map called the Lambert's Azimuthal equal area projection of "Eurasia." the longest distance accross Europe form the most northerly part of Scotland to the most southerly part of Greece, is exactly the same distance as from the most westerly Lisbon to the guardian of the east gate Moscow. The European Christian Isreal that is occuring today is the "re-generation of the twelve Tribes of Israel. see chapter 10 in www.secondbookofdaniel.com dan b

New Jerusalem Cube

Infact the gematrical values of the letters in the first, middle and last words comes to 12 x 12 x 12

The remaining words come to 24 x 24 x 24

And the total to 288 x 288 x 288

Infact the gematrical values of the letters in the first, middle and last words comes to 12 x 12 x 12

The remaining words come to 24 x 24 x 24

And the total to 288 x 288 x 288
    I can confirm that. Fascinating!

Product of letters of 1st, 4th, and 7th words = 17280000000000000 = 12^3 X 10^13

And the product of the letters of the remaining words is 1382400000000000000 = 13824 x 10^14 = 24^3 x 10^14

This is EXTREMELY intriguing! Thanks!

Richard

Check out my blog site

The New Jerusalem Cube

The product of the letter values of Genesis 1v1 are interesting.

The Product of the even letter values comes to
    12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

The Product of the odd letter values comes to 12 x 8

The Product of the first 14 letters comes to 12 x 12 x 8

The Product of the last 14 letters comes to
    12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Consequently

(Even Letters) = 12 x (Last 14 Letters)

(First 14 Letters) = 12 x (Odd Letters)
    Last edited by Craig.Paardekooper; 12-03-2009 at 11:26 PM.

The product of the letter values of Genesis 1v 1 are interesting.

The Product of the even letter values comes to
    12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

The Product of the odd letter values comes to 12 x 8

The Product of the first 14 letters comes to 12 x 12 x 8

The Product of the last 14 letters comes to
    12 x 12 x 12 x 12
    The interweaving based on multiplication is extremely interesting because it mimics the interweaving we see based on addition. Here is a pic from my article The Divine Tapestry of Genesis 1:1

Richard

Check out my blog site

Thread Information