Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    That is so cool! Richard just mentioned that link to me this morning and said he was going to look into it further, and guess what? You did it for him....now that's trackin'

Rose
    He did mention Luke 21? That means we are on the same track!

What makes this verse (Luke 21:18) so interesting in this context is that it is governed by (Resh, Shin) at the same time as it contains two words - Hair and Head - that are written with Resh Shin!

Surprise, surprise.... After I posted the post about her hair I had to go to the store, and on my way there the thought crossed my mind "I wonder what the Hebrew word for hair is?"....well it looks like that thought crossed your mind too! Great work.

Rose
    I'll tell you what happened here at home: I found the link at the same time as my wife was heading to the hairdresser to get her hair done!

Hey Victor,

Do you ever get the feeling that we are receiving more than our share of all these wonderful gems contained in the Word of God? I know I do, but then again, it sure is hard to give these treasures away.... It seems nobody wants to receive them...

Many blessings

Rose
    I find joy into thinking that the future generations will receive these treasures and share in the wonders of the structure of God's Word, just like we constantly learn from generations past who not rarely went unnoticed by their fellows.

In our times there has been a crisis in biblical interpretation. I believe that as time passes the beauty of Scripture will little by little become more visible through the thick wall of relativism, liberalism and other forms of silliness that don't let people who thirst for Truth see the unified Message of Love that God wants to share with us.

Meanwhile, we should speak with clarity and objectivity so that all can understand. And of course we should keep backups of this documentation! !

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I find joy into thinking that the future generations will receive these treasures and share in the wonders of the structure of God's Word, just like we constantly learn from generations past who not rarely went unnoticed by their fellows.

In our times there has been a crisis in biblical interpretation. I believe that as time passes the beauty of Scripture will little by little become more visible through the thick wall of relativism, liberalism and other forms of silliness that don't let people who thirst for Truth see the unified Message of Love that God wants to share with us.

Meanwhile, we should speak with clarity and objectivity so that all can understand. And of course we should keep backups of this documentation! !
    Hey there Victor,

Your comments are both very encouraging and well stated! Thanks.

The more that I work on the Wheel, the more solid it becomes and I know that there will be a day when this knowledge is received by folks and used of God for His glory. Until then, we can walk in confidence and joy as we gather up the "first fruits" of this amazing revelation.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Victor,

Your comments are both very encouraging and well stated! Thanks.

The more that I work on the Wheel, the more solid it becomes and I know that there will be a day when this knowledge is received by folks and used of God for His glory. Until then, we can walk in confidence and joy as we gather up the "first fruits" of this amazing revelation.

Richard
    Yes, let us gather the firstfruits! It is a pleasure to work in the fields of the Lord.

The Gospels: head and feet, first and last

The Gospel of Peace is preached in four books: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, in this order. The pattern of the anointing of Jesus reflects the evangelical sequence:

We know that in Hebrew the word for “first” is the same as for “head” (Rosh). So it seems appropriate that in the first two Gospels, the head of Christ is anointed. Likewise, in the last two Gospels, the feet of Christ are anointed. The pattern of “first and last” is reflected on the pattern of anointing the body of Jesus, head and feet.

Spoke 20: The Head and the Feet of Jesus

There are only two Bible verses that allude to both the head and the feet of Jesus:

Luke 7:46 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
    John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
    This is a unique Spoke 20 link between Luke and John 20! And it is based on Head and Feet, two Resh KeyWords! (Rosh and Regel)

John 20:12 additionally relates to the words Rosh and Regel in another sense. These two words are spelled the following way:

Rosh: Resh – Aleph – Shin
    Regel: Resh – Gimel – Lamed
    The first and last letters of each word combine, at the same time as the two Resh letters coalesce, to form the verse’s alphabetical index! Based on our knowledge of the Wheel, we can represent the book, chapter and verse of John 20:12 in the form of (Shin, Resh, Lamed). Resh stands in the middle: Resh and Shin are the first and last letters of Rosh (Head). Resh and Lamed are the first and last letters of Regel (Foot)! This is yet another association between 'head and feet' and the concept of 'first and last'.

What a beautiful place to find an allusion to Christ’s Head and Feet!

Here is an illustration that reflects the text of John 20 above:

Angels Rolling Away the Stone from the Sepulchre - William Blake

The organic structure of the Mystical Body of Christ

The link between Luke 7:46 and John 20:12 sparks a meaningful insight on the significance of the Body of the Lord. The physical body of Jesus, the Man, supernaturally extends itself to the mystical Body of Christ, the Church. The present theological investigation on the physical life of Christ now provides a deep reflection about the communal life of the Church.

I quote again the two verses that mention Christ’s head and feet:

Luke 7:46 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
    John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
    As we’ve seen, these are the only verses that allude to the head and feet of Christ. But there is one more verse in the Bible that speaks of the head and feet, not of the man Jesus Christ, but of His Mystical Body, the Church!

If we take the verse number of each passage (46 and 12) and combine them to form a Scriptural index, we will find Bible point (46,12), corresponding to Book 46 (1 Corinthians), Chapter 12. Guess what we find in 1 Corinthians 12? The ultimate biblical passage about the inner harmony of the Mystical Body of Christ!

1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
    1Co 12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
    1Co 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
    1Co 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
    1Co 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
    1Co 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
    1Co 12:26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
    1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
    Such a glorious correspondence! The members of the Body of Christ should form a unified organism! Note the specific mention in 1 Corinthians 12:21 of the head and the feet. The head of a body cannot say to the feet: 'I have no need of you.' Both head and feet are important.

Paul states that the parts of the body that are often regarded as 'less honourable' are precisely the parts upon which 'we bestow more abundant honour.' He goes on to say: 'God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.' That’s precisely what God did in the structure of the Bible!

In Luke and John, governed by the letters that spell Rosh (Head), God set the example by honouring, not the head of Christ, which was a ‘comely part’ of His physical body, but 'that part which lacked' honour, His feet! In the places where we would expect God to record a bestowing of honour upon Christ’s head, He chose to honour the feet, for Luke and John record the anointing of the feet of Christ instead of the head!

In this delightful pattern we behold a supernatural coherence between the physical body of Jesus, the mystical body of Christ and the inspired body of the God’s written Word!

Indeed, 'God hath tempered the body together.' The definition of the correspondent Greek word is 'to cause the several parts to combine into an organic structure.' And that is exactly what the Word of God is: living and active! This is applicable to the written Word, to the Living Logos and also to everyone who shares in the supernatural Life of Christ by being part of His Church!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The link between Luke 7:46 and John 20:12 sparks a meaningful insight on the significance of the Body of the Lord. The physical body of Jesus, the Man, supernaturally extends itself to the mystical Body of Christ, the Church. The present theological investigation on the physical life of Christ now provides a deep reflection about the communal life of the Church.

I quote again the two verses that mention Christ’s head and feet:
    As we’ve seen, these are the only verses that allude to the head and feet of Christ. But there is one more verse in the Bible that speaks of the head and feet, not of the man Jesus Christ, but of His Mystical Body, the Church!

If we take the verse number of each passage (46 and 12) and combine them to form a Scriptural index, we will find Bible point (46,12), corresponding to Book 46 (1 Corinthians), Chapter 12. Guess what we find in 1 Corinthians 12? The ultimate biblical passage about the inner harmony of the Mystical Body of Christ!
    1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
    1Co 12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
    1Co 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
    1Co 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
    1Co 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
    1Co 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
    1Co 12:26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
    1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
    Such a glorious correspondence! The members of the Body of Christ should form a unified organism! Note the specific mention in 1 Corinthians 12:21 of the head and the feet. The head of a body cannot say to the feet: 'I have no need of you.' Both head and feet are important.

Paul states that the parts of the body that are often regarded as 'less honourable' are precisely the parts upon which 'we bestow more abundant honour.' He goes on to say: 'God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.' That’s precisely what God did in the structure of the Bible!

In Luke and John, governed by the letters that spell Rosh (Head), God set the example by honouring, not the head of Christ, which was a ‘comely part’ of His physical body, but 'that part which lacked' honour, His feet! In the places where we would expect God to record a bestowing of honour upon Christ’s head, He chose to honour the feet, for Luke and John record the anointing of the feet of Christ instead of the head!

In this delightful pattern we behold a supernatural coherence between the physical body of Jesus, the mystical body of Christ and the inspired body of the God’s written Word!

Indeed, 'God hath tempered the body together.' The definition of the correspondent Greek word is 'to cause the several parts to combine into an organic structure.' And that is exactly what the Word of God is: living and active! This is applicable to the written Word, to the Living Logos and also to everyone who shares in the supernatural Life of Christ by being part of His Church!
    Wow Victor,

Great insights, the treasures just keep coming.....

Don't you just love it when Scripture indexes itself... That's the way I found the link with Gen. 49:10 and book 49. I was reading an article that quoted Gen.49:10 and a thought hit me that said look at book 49... That has happened to me many times.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information