Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

She says in her heart I am no widow...

Here is another unique Spoke 1 <----> Spoke 22 link:

Weaving together the words heart, widow, and sit with the theme of glorifying herself and living for pleasure.
    Isa.47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

Rev. 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
    Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Smoke rising up for ever and ever

Continuing on with the First <---> Last Spoke connections, here is one that links Isaiah on Spoke 1 with Revelation on Spoke 22.

Isa. 34:10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Rev. 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    Rev. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
    Rose

Alphabetic Link with Lamentations

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    What greater declaration is there to proclaim then Heaven is the throne of God. This unique connection is not only found on the first and last Spokes of the Bible Wheel, but if falls in the 66th chapter of Isaiah which corresponds to the last book of the Bible, Revelation! How magnificent is that!
    Isa.66:1 (Spoke 1) Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
    Acts 7:49 ( Spoke 22) Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my hand made all these things?

Rose
    Here's a cool addition to the First -- Last Spoke connection of Isaiah on Spoke 1 and Acts on Spoke 22. The Link is from the Alphabetic verses in Lamentations, connecting the ALEPH verse (Spoke 1) with earth being God's footstool. And the alphabetic KeyWord is Adonai!
    Lam. 2:1 How hath the Lord (Adonay) covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
    Rose

P.S. A significant point this verse in Lamentations makes is in defining Israel (earth) as the Footstool of God.
    Last edited by Rose; 11-04-2009 at 11:31 AM.

The only place in the Bible where the three elements of: the great Euphrates river, the east, and four appear together is in the first book of the Bible, on Spoke 1, and the last book of the Bible, on Spoke 22.
    Gen. 2:14 (Spoke 1) And the name of the third river is Hiddekel (Tigris): that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Rev. 9:14 (Spoke 22) Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
    The connection between the Euphrates being the 4th river, and the 4 angels in Rev. being bound in the Euphrates, along with the mention of that which is to the east of the Euphrates river is food for thought.

Rose
    This is a very good one that I never noticed before. When I read this post I had an insight but now I can't recall it. I suspect that even those who are alert to links between Gen and Rev haven't noticed it for the most part.

Here's a cool addition to the First -- Last Spoke connection of Isaiah on Spoke 1 and Acts on Spoke 22. The Link is from the Alphabetic verses in Lamentations, connecting the ALEPH verse (Spoke 1) with earth being God's footstool. And the alphabetic KeyWord is Adonai!
    Lam. 2:1 How hath the Lord (Adonay) covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
    Rose

P.S. A significant point this verse in Lamentations makes is in defining Israel (earth) as the Footstool of God.
    If we search the Bible for the words heaven, earth, footstool, we only find Lam 2:1, Isa 66:1 and Act 7:49! It is almost a KeyLink. If we expand the scope of the link to include the mirror Spoke, it becomes a Spokes 1 and 22 KeyLink (Lamentations Aleph verse, Isaiah-Aleph, Acts-Tav).

The earth (Israel) was God's Footstool. He had abandoned that people until the time of restoration and remembrance, when He himself came to earth. Luke is the Gospel of God's Feet, and chapter Aleph of this Gospel uniquel shows how He stepped on His footstool - that is, came to earth - in the womb of the "Daughter of Zion" who herself was a symbol of faithful Israel, who would receive God's love, not His anger. Israel would rest in His love this time.
    Last edited by Victor; 11-04-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Ha! I can't believe I never noticed that!

That's is an excellent insight! A profound understanding!

Thanks Victor!
    Isn't that cool? I thought you knew it!

The concept is wonderful. God placed the Key of Scripture in key places: the "opening" and "shutting" Spokes! The Bible opens and closes with the alphabetic Key!

Actually, its the value of Maphtay'ach = 528. Addition of the definite article yields HaMaphtay'ach = 533. The identity that relates it to the alphabet requires the article only before the word Alphabet

KEY (Maphtay'ach) = 528 = THE ALPHABET (HaAlephBeyt)
    I didn't double check...

This forms a connection between the Greek and Hebrew alphabets because 528 is the product of the number of letters in each (22 in Hebrew, 24 in Greek):

528 = 22 x 24

It is amazing that the KEY found in Isaiah 22:22 is itself a multiply of 22. This amplifies its connection with Tav and the significance of the appearance of the "Key of David" only in Isaiah 22:22 and in Revelation on Spoke 22.

And the connection with Aleph Tav is reiterated by its debut on the Wheel: the Key of David first appears in Book 23 (Aleph) Chapter 22 (Tav). Thus we have the pattern of its two appearances in the whole Bible reflected by the way it appears in Isaiah, which is like a miniature Bible.

The word KEY is also a multiple of 66 which relates to the number of Chapters in Isaiah and the position of Revelation in the canon:

528 = 8 x 66.

And the Number 8 has conotations of the union of Alelph and Tav and and the representation of Everything (et-kol):

This is indeed a rich vein!

Richard
    Thank you for the great reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Isn't that cool? I thought you knew it!

The concept is wonderful. God placed the Key of Scripture in key places: the "opening" and "shutting" Spokes! The Bible opens and closes with the alphabetic Key!
    I really am surprised I didn't notice it before - it's so beautiful and coherent with the Big Picture of the Wheel. It shows why we need "many eyes" looking at this structure - there's just too much for one man - indeed, I am quite certain new insights will be flowing from this revelation as long as there are people on earth studying God's Word.

Of course, one thing I have noticed is that God marked the completion of His alphabetically structured Word with the revelation of the Alpha Omega being given in the final book.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information