Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Thread: SHECHEM

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Richard,
    Sour today? I thought you knew me better than that! Have I ever said that SALVATION WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS / Y'SHUA is possible? Show me the post!
    Jealous of God's irrevocable call to HIS people the JEWS?
    We are supposed to make THEM jealous -
    Romans 11:11
    Hence I ask, did they stumble so as to fall? Of course NOT! But through their transgression (not accepting Y'SHUA / JESUS as Messiah) salvation has come to the Gentiles (non Jews - not from the 12 Tribes) so as to make them jealous. (12) Now if their transgression is enrichment for the world, and if their diminished number is enrichment for the Gentiles, how much more their FULL NUMBER. Now I'm speaking to you Gentiles - (hello RIchard...). Inasmuch then as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I glory in my ministry (14) in order to make MY RACE (THE JEWS) jealous and thus SAVE SOME OF THEM (HIS RACE the JEWS) - (15) For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the WORLD, what will their acceptance (of Y'shua/JESUS as LORD & SAVIOR) be but LIFE FROM THE DEAD? (16) If the firstfruits are holy, so is the whole batch of dough; and if the root is holy, so are the branches."
    : Romans 11:25 : I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, Brothers, (hello?) , so that you will not become wise in your own estimation; a hardening has come upon ISRAEL in part, until the full number of the GENTILES comes in, (26) and thus ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED, as it is written: The deliverer will come out of Zion, he will turn away godlessness fron Jacob: and this is MY CONVENANT with them, when I take away their sins." (28) In respect to the GOSPEL (THE NEW TESTAMENT) they (The Jewish People) are enemies on your (Gentiles) account; but in respect to election, they are beloved, because of the PATRIARCHS. "FOR THE GIFTS and the CALL OF GOD ARE IRREVOCABLE."

Thank God the LORD is not a promise breaker and HE never changes HIS MIND - therefore we can trust His Covenant and KNOW that HE will open their eyes as JESUS so clearly says in Matthews 13:14 : Isaiah's prophecy is fulfilled in them which says: You shall indeed hear but not understand, you shall indeed look but never see. Gross is the heart of this people, they will hardly hear with their ears, they have closed their eyes, lest they SEE with their eyes and HEAR with their ears and UNDERSTAND with their heart and be CONVERTED and I (JESUS / Y'SHUA) HEAL THEM." It is HIS duty, HIS priviledge, HIS plan, to open their eyes to HIMSELF - Is anything to hard for HIM? ( HIM = JESUS / Y'SHUA).

If anybody can enter the KINGDOM OF GOD without accepting JESUS CHRIST as LORD AND SAVIOR, then HIS DEATH on the cross became meaningless and was good for nothing. Do we agree on that RICHARD?

All of Romans 9-11 (notice 911 hint, hint,)is important - too long to quote besides:
    11:32 : "FOR GOD DELIVERED ALL TO DISOBEDIENCE, THAT HE MIGHT HAVE MERCY UPON ALL." And we NEED HIS MERCY - mercy upon all - that is Jews, Christians, Muslims, the whole world.

The road is narrow, the gate is high...
    Shalom / Peace to JERUSALEM and the HOLY LAND
    Shalom to you Richard - LIGHTEN UP - I'M A SOLDIER FOR CHRIST
    Shalom to all who LOVE JESUS and ISRAEL
    Blessings - PSALM 122:6
    White

PS Jeremiah 31:31-34, Ezekiel 37:15-28, Isaiah 19:25, Amos 9:11-15 etc.
    Ezekiel 33:1-7 - ... When I bring the sword against a country... and the watchman seeing the sword coming against the country, blows the trumpet to warn the people... (I'm blowing the trumpet - anybody listening?) (7) You, son of man, I have appointed watchman for the house of Israel: when you hear me say anything, you shall warn them for me.

What good is all the argueing, I'm now going to pray for my hour with the LORD - and I'm praying especially for the Jewish People. That the LORD would open their eyes to HIMSELF. Good NIGHT.
    Last edited by White; 07-23-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Thread Information