Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

How smart is your right foot?

How smart is your right foot? Just try this..(it is from an Orthopedic surgeon). This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying it over and over to see if you can outsmart your foot....but you can't! It is preprogrammed in your brain.

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you're goofy) and while sitting where you are at your desk, or in front of your computer, lift your Right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done, you are going to try it again...if you've not already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    How smart is your right foot? Just try this..(it is from an Orthopedic surgeon). This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying it over and over to see if you can outsmart your foot....but you can't! It is preprogrammed in your brain.

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you're goofy) and while sitting where you are at your desk, or in front of your computer, lift your Right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done, you are going to try it again...if you've not already done so.
    I tried it!

It didn't matter how hard I concentrated. My foot always changed directions. This is "pat your head while rubbing your tummy" on steroids!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Yep, I wonder whether it is connected to Reflexology. Right hand is right foot, nerve ends from toes to fingers. Works like a charm when one is injured; always go to the corresponding part on hand/foot for quicker healing. But you are right. To say the least: the foot gets confused by the drawing of the number 6 with the right hand.
    Shalom,
    Monique
    "According to the law almost everything is purified by blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 9:22

"Cleanse me with hyssop, that I may be pure; wash me, make me whiter than snow" Psalm 51:9

I will have to share this at dinner.
    I could not draw a number 6 unless
    my right foot stopped or went counter clockwise.
    [URL="http://www.wolfeagle.isagenix.com"]:woohoo:[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Purple"]Seek not, therefore, to change the world.
    Seek to BE the change you wish
    to SEE in the world.
    I appreciate you, Wolfeagle[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Thread Information